star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Advise please

Report bad ads?

I am not nowing what to do. When my sister returns to O'zbekistan she said she no more respect our Muslim hermitage. When papa asks her to pray she disrespects us. I do not understand? Dont Christians pray? How do I do? It was my idea to go her to america for school. Now I am being blamed.

Advise please.

Ahmed
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    tryinghard's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Advise please

It's difficult when someone in your family turns against religion. I'm sure your parents are shocked, confused, and hurt and they are trying to make sense of it and because of this they are blaming you. Please realize first of all that this is not your fault. You and your family need to talk to your sister and lay down some rules, like even if she does not want to participate in Islamic practices, she should refrain from criticizing them. Even though in America and Europe, not everyone believes in God or is religious, they still respect religious differences and preferences and she should follow that. May Allah SWT help your family.
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

i'd say be patient with her and attempt to make her understand the beauty of islam that shes forgotten....
    Advise please

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

AhmedH's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am reasonably to her. I talked to her on the telephone. Now Hadi goes out for longer time to friends house. Maybe she get over it. My telephone bill is big.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.

Have patience bro things like this happens, best thing to do is get your parents to deal with her if hse's out of hand with you.. If she carries on then i suggest you should ground her..

Bill getting long ha? Well then show her the bill and tell her to get the money out.. let her understand what your putting up with aswel. It's not fair for you to get blame on for your little sister! So not going on mate!

Usa = which school did your sister go to? *Don't mind me ask*, Maybe i can find her in the school and talk to her :X

May Allaah make it easy for you, and may Allaah guide your sister Amin

Amin.
    chat Quote

AhmedH's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am afraid it is to late. I am flying home to Bukhara tomorrow. She is put out of the house. I do not know if I return to university or when. I will take her to live with her uncle.

She has spending time with neighbors daughter. Now other girl is involved.

A man's card was found in her book, with a phone number. Tyrone Brumwell. It is that he is a priest. He says he does not know her. She traveled and heard him and now we have all the trouble. I think maybe or not she has romantic relationship?

Pray for us. I go home to straighten things. Shaytan has come among us.

Shukron Jazeelin
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

akhi
    I find your situation both odd and familiar... I have come across a few people from afghanistan and Uzbek that behave very oddly even by non-muslim standards.. it is like they couldn't wait to be completely opposite of what they should be
    Astghfor Allah, it pains and sadens me..

I don't know if the approach you are about to take is the correct one? it might actually bring opposite results from what you want?

is there someone in the family whom your sister holds in high regard? Maybe he/she can let her know how much she has betrayed the trust and disappointed everyone...

May Allah make this situation easy for you and yours
    Ameen
    Advise please

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Advise please

chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Advise please Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Advise please