× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 3411

Would this be enough in order to gain the companionship of Prophet in Paradise?

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Would this be enough in order to gain the companionship of Prophet in Paradise?

Report bad ads?

Assalamu alaikum,

If I start to offer Ishraq, Duha, Awabin, Tahajjud and Witr and of course Tarawih in Ramadan, then would that be enough for me to gain the companionship of prophet Muhammad?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    'Abdullah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Layman
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Would this be enough in order to gain the companionship of Prophet in Paradise?

Anas bin Malik (R.A) reported: A Bedouin came to Messenger (PBUH) of Allah and said to him, “When will be the Hour (i.e., the Day of Resurrection)?” He (the Prophet PBUH) said, “What preparation have you made for it?” He said, “Only the love of Allah and His Messenger (PBUH).” Then Messenger (PBUH) of Allah said, “You will be with those whom you love.” (Bukhari and Muslim)
    The narration in Muslim is: The man replied: “I have made no significant preparation with regard to Salat (prayer), Saum (fasting) and Sadaqah (charity) but I love Allah and His Messenger”.

In light of the this Hadith, the decisive factor for one`s success on the Day of Judgment is how much one has prepared for it through its actions. Most of the Muslims nowadays think of succeeding eventually only by claiming the love of Allah and His Prophet, which is not true. It must also be accompanied with accomplishment of all obligatory deeds that have been prescribed for the Muslims. That is why Prophet Muhammad PBUH enquired the man what he had actually arranged for Akhirah (the Last Day). In the end, Hazrat Muhammad PBUH tells Bedouin that he would be with those he loves on the Day of Resurrection, which actually calls for much more than just loving but actually following them too. The whole Saying of the Messenger PBUH could be divided into three essential parts for better understanding:
    1-Preparing for Qayamah (Judgment Day)
    2-Accomplishment of Fard (Obligatory) Acts
    3-Being with those (on Last Day) whom one Loves (Follows)

Act on these things and inshallah you will find the company of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. May Allah make this dream come true for all the true believers. Ameen!

I also want to point out that Ishraq/Duha and Awabin are names of same prayer; just like Isha is also called night prayer. Hope that makes sense and you can read it at anytime from 15-20 minutes after sun rise up until 10-15 minutes before Zuhr.

Allah knows the best!
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Would this be enough in order to gain the companionship of Prophet in Paradise? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Would this be enough in order to gain the companionship of Prophet in Paradise?