× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 34 visibility 4267

This is a story called the Ant thread, but it is not all here yet

Curaezipirid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

This evening I was walking along and I noticed in the shops in Brisbane Australia some of the clothing is worthy but only in parts. It partly covers.

Then I remembered a poem I made. About the reasoning behind establishing a business for selling home make clothing that is less sexually tempting than other available here in Australia. Then I thought about the entirity of capitalism, and how it began upon the fabric weaving industries in Britain, perhaps. Then I felt bad, because I had a baaaad feeeling about that poem, but went ahead and wrote it anyway. Inshallah, I am not doing today since I ain't no Ant but a Jinn.

So then I reconcilied, that poem needs a continuing aspect inclusive of a portion condeming capitalism, and then it will magically all be OK somehow. InshAllah the only true magic of a positive future is Allah's.

So I was walking along the street, and these are the words that streamed in. But they were in little pieces, and I jsut sort of placed together as I liked, (and was only able to in Allah):

It is called:

"Reason Cause Way That"

So don't do that we learn
    This was every cause of capitalism
    But know we are destined
    For the Moon has a cause
    We never can learn
    Insh Allah that provided may lessen
    And when we dismantle piece by piece
    Those structures immense of Babbling Babel
    That caused our work toward Jannah was thwarted
    By profits and guns drugs and oil for
    We will ever Pray those of the Moon
    Find truly we did only their own Day
    Of their night not ours to learn of its causes
    Yet Jinn's business to mind of for
    The Ant has its own way
    And it is truly Human to pay
    But the Moon only business for one
    And Human's do not have Ant culture
    Of the difference in what we may put on display
    That will enable our will for Allah
    Insh Allah Human
    If you do not comprehend
    Do not know the Ant way
    Of only a Jinn to commend
    One God, whom is Allah
    Did Love that the Moon is
    Was our spend
    This you will never comprehend
    Internally fleece will Jihad niece

so I wrote that and then immediately all these bizarre things just happened and I comprehended that if only The Ant people, of the Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime, their name, were to stay out of the clothing industry.

Let the Human's Attire!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: This is a story called the Ant thread, but it is not all here yet

I needed to report also as taught, that the aim of this thread is to be inexplicably within its own context: so that they who do wealth, of the world material, can fear I believe in Allah alone will I be.
    So it is less fortunately that I am reporting in belief,
    I have not yet found that poem I wrote,
    the one not did done,
    so let it be only for the truly Qur'an believing,
    a lesson in fun cautioned,
    that I am working to draw out and expose,
    lerking Shaytans in their repose,
    but my papers all disorganised,
    you will have to wait awhile before I,
    can in Allah alone be who,
    will show what exorcism can be as to do,
    is why in Australia we tell Ant stories,

When is it OK
    to not comply belief
    with physical worldly evidence
    is when the evidence is
    not of Qur'an
    since then is it only
    that which indicates
    the world that must end yet is
    so to those who believe
    in what is not of Qur'an
    are who let it be
    not prevented
    so as to fault it
    yet are
    so is rightfully none of your business.

Yet this is a thread that I plan to unfold for three weeks,
    or,
    until I have found out that poem.

So here is another for now:

To learn a lesson from Australian Aborigines
    Of that to subvert Israeli Governance
    Unto Islam will need
    World Peace
    In any Indigenous memory
    A true Islam experience
    Excepting only those old Black Dragon Lords
    Those iron shirted nazis our lives accomodated
    Who now fluent in Hebrew
    Are detectable
    Thanking the Jew
    Alms
    Their imitation
    The Black of the Dragon
    That which hoped world peace
    Could be a white only experience
    Will find themselves having learned us wrong
    The Australian in a white skin thong
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think that fourteen veiws of this thread is now is making it worthwhile continuing, but will accept moderators overruling me in any of. However, in that I should continue with the exposition.

I have written at length already about that first incident that caused me to begin the thread, but am daily being prevented by my worldly affairs from posting the entire exposition. Yet here now I can post this poem:

I Dreamed a poem about those Shaytans
    But this is not now mine to make it
    Of they why they are my friend
    Those whom seem to have no certain beginning or end
    But among whom are those true
    Believing in Allah
    Convinced only of their own evil
    But verily less dishevelled
    Yet totally there are some among unmakeable
    In what they suppose is their own doing and evil
    While also there are those whom manifest
    So totally alike to a Shaytan in the world of Shaytans and their forgiveness
    While un-convincably yet able to be Forgiven
    For falling only to believing
    Them self a persons in need of punishing
    But only for what others have done to them
    Those acts of evil doing
    That cause to forget
    Those things you truly regret
    And perhaps there is one among
    Those deeds that only a Jinn could have done
    In which case you are no Shaytan
    But only fallen
    Into the black magic that the Jinn will end
    Since the fall of among to the causing of
    Becomes that which proves how to end in the Muslim among
    No poem to worthy to deny
    There is ever one necessary lie

Within the Realm of King Solomon
    Who could have known I was home grown
    An accuser's false allegation
    Did warrant only my Nation
    in apology for inconveniences
    its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    of accusing you too cheep
    I will be selling for five times three
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In realising that I had apportioned my self a full twelve hours at a computer, and I have still not found the mental space to put to the keyboard the work already made for this thread, I should place another piece of relevant information here instead.

First that, of course, there is no exorcism that can be manifested without Beelzebub, whom is directly accounting for my own self in this.

Second is that there is a matter that arose to be commented upon in the MyIslamWeb forum overnight, about absurd beliefs existing around Islam in 'the west'. The question raised was that which must make us all stop and question what is the extent that it is permissable to enable any person to be tempted into any level of disbelief about a Muslim person's practise. My own firm fixed regard is that while we are very often entrapped into tempting disbelief, that we must work never to in respect of our children. And now a question arises over other matters in which we could potentially tempt disbelief.

In respect of the general question as to what must never be tempted in disbelief, and what we are likely to be forced into tempting belief in, consider the matter of abuse perpetrated against persons upon only the basis of racial difference. What is the condition of a person whom accepts money for a job in which he is expected to feign dislike of persons with black skin. Most white Australians are in that postition, and it is that within such a condition, in times past, we have enabled that black skin relations hold us readily accountible to them for such. But then along came the money trick of The Behemoth, within which the fact of black persons holding white persons so to account, has been used by persons with actual racial hatred to justify such racial hatred, and neither black nor white skin persons have been readily enabled to see a what out of that they have been forced to accept such poor money. So in this surely it is that the fires of Hell are for us all, only by the mere existance of racial abuse.
    Last edited by Curaezipirid; 08-16-2006 at 09:10 PM.

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why does this thread have no replies? Is there any reason for it?
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram View Post
    Why does this thread have no replies? Is there any reason for it?

salam.

well percisly brother Iqram sis Rid writes long essays for our little bran we ease pains by Allah but sis Rid tries to Un-ease them Ya Allah!
    i have to let this out sis Rid is a shame she is a Human instead of that she says she's a JINN, and i don't know if she is

w.salam
    Last edited by Kittygyal; 08-16-2006 at 09:41 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Nobody's forcing you to read her essays, we've told you many places just to ignore, if you get freaked, just leave....jeez, how hard is that
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram View Post
    Nobody's forcing you to read her essays, we've told you many places just to ignore, if you get freaked, just leave....jeez, how hard is that
    salam.

huh? now where have you told me?!
    anyway am outa here!
    w.salam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamualaikum,

I think that Iqram and kittygyal are only trying to promote Islam:Global Message Forums, since that is where Iqram most recently has instructed kittygyal to ignore my posts, but there in a thread that got closed.

I could have my self only supposed that no person would want to yet reply in a thread that blatantly states that the original exposition is not yet complete, and in any case, it is already clarified that the purpose of the thread is to build a story about myself that can assist those whom read the thread to feel less false fear of Shaytans, and there by be less detrimentally effected by Shaytans, in knowledge of the truth of what there is to fear.

But could I only truly here ask that kittygyal not post in any thread in which I have already expressed intention to post again within, and at the same time be posting in Islam:Global Message Forums, that she wants I never post after her as she feels harrassed when I respond to her.

So therefore, before I begin wondering what Shaytans could be harrassing Her, and why such Shaytans are afraid of me a Jinn, since Jinn are enabled to be contextually more accepting of Shaytans without finding them faulted, nor falling in with. But perhaps in that very statment is the revelation of the trouble, that Islam: Global Message Forums, may have been infested by Shaytans a little trepidatious of having been branded as faulting the Jinn, but let me see if such beasties can not be drawn out to be revealed that we are able to know of, and thus be less susceptible to.

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamualaikum, (I am only new to having been explained to of the need for prefacing all my posts with this very specific greeting with such precise meaning, so my apology for not using in every post before now, as such could readily have prevented any distress in my clarity that I am Jinn as well as to being, in carnal form, Human)

Today I am still finding that it is not what I am in Allah required to complete this thread with the full exposition of where it began. Yet here I can add a little portion that I wrote this morning of a larger thesis, that is an Australian Dreamtime narrative, within the realm of my style being effectively also workin toward provision of a written thesis, about the social relations in Australian Aboriginal society between Shaytans and others, and how such has been hurting our traditions because the invading society supported our Shaytans to dominate our social stuctures of interaction with the invaders.

An Ant person is the correct Australian terminology for a Shaytan.

This is a portion of an argument that is contextualising Australian racial interactions: If I, a white girl, am accused of racial hatred by a black skin Shaytan, but only so that the Shaytan can discredit me to the broader black community for their own immediate gain, then what is the correct response? Am I to accept the inevitably 'blacker' consequence of letting my reputation be defined as a nazi, or is it that this is a circumstance in which I need assert those skills learned by being a white skin person in a culture for white skin persons, and deny the allegation and refuse to cause any of my behaviour comply with? Clearly the answer is that weaving a way between these two extremes is necessary, and at that there is a strong argument for formulating cultural standards within which black skin persons and white skin persons can interact and communicate to each other the nature of the different biological experience. But let me make this example more explicit, because it is indeed factual that I came across a black skin Shaytan, whom herself was sympathetic to nazism, perhaps even wanting that her own skin was white, and whom has made herself so jealous of my own labours working against racial hatred, that she began to actively portray me as though a nazi and herself as though working against racial hatred; but while, through her drug use and sales, and links with very racist criminals, she is actually perpetrating racial hatred against all Aboriginal children of any skin colour. The other part of this picture is that the racial genetic of our Australian Aboriginality was never truly conditioned into those of us whom became Shaytans. Thereby we have truly had to learn to comprehend how this came to be.

Shaytans seem to be persons whose Soul became compromised to the extent that they can no longer suffer with self remembrance. There is a damage done to them in their experience that the sorrow of is too large to recover from. They have been supposed to have done their own suffering, but when they dislike the state of such, and so they find that they can not sustain Faith in what they are causing. They can not believe that a single mistake was against the Will of Allah, when such seems to them to be what is helping them to cope with a more general acceptance of Allah's will. Many Shaytans here in Australia are Dreaming at this time of having been who participated in the events that lead up to The Evil One becomming, and they find only that their experience is that they did to themself the condition they exist in, and have been hiding the evidence of such from others, if not Allah. But since they continue to exist, they can only suppose that Allah could be willing that the are existing. They know that they manifest pride about their nature, and in Allah they accept such a state of being, and therefore their pride is that of Allah's will that their behaviour is reconditioned in that state of mind. Allah's will is that their purpose is to serve Moon rather than Earth, because the truth of recognition of their real suffering is that it provides to the evolving of the atmosphere of Moon, rather than of Earth.

Shaytans are known to cause nightmares for those of us Human whom have managed to avoid entrappment into compromising our Soul in an effort to manifest cause of Soul. The nightmares they cause are of Hell for those of us who are yet able in a higher degree of Faith, and the Hell they are in, is necessarily a less painful Hell, since the Faith possible for them is lesser in density of vibration. Yet that they experience Hell as suffering is no less. In fact every Shaytan is totally dependent upon Human compassion to the same degree as Humans are dependent upon Angels, but while most Humans are not able to comprehend what is expected of Angels, at this time Shaytans are yet being expected to comprehend what is expected of a Human. It is no surprise that Shaytans manifest often confusion as to actual Human intentions.

The Jinn manifest at times like Shaytans as well as like Humans, so as to assist with finding the cultural requirements that we will all need to re-align Human culture, and Shaytan cutlure, towards the future of Jannah.

Thankyou all for being tolerant of this thread being slow to develop its purpose.

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the problem with criminals
    is when they get it in their heads
    that theirs is the key to knowledge
    because what makes it a crime
    is only a lie believed in
    about what there is to be knowing

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Problem of Infestation:

The problem may be simply
    That we need remember what sent me
    Into the dictionary
    For thunder
    The word nazi
    A shortening only
    Of the German for
    National Socialism
    The socialist cause
    The nazis overturned
    By appropriating
    In name only
    So when I wrote
    I have become known
    As somewhat of a nazi
    Was the reference to
    Abuse of my past
    Intent in a boat's mast
    Of simply a word reclaiming story
    That along with the gay and the black
    We may develop a new story
    About the oppressed nazi
    Not too unrealistic in fact
    Except for that
    Nazism is inclusive
    Of the wisdom
    To refuse to define
    Your self as less than adept
    So lets appropriate that
    Together with nazism's study
    Of comparative Religious flurry
    To which we only need add
    One God is real
    But sad
    About the being of nazis
    Forgetting He
    So I took my young sons word
    Into my heart to stay
    At a cub scouts 'investment'
    When he told me he had got 'infested'
    So I took his life that way
    Soon enough we'll all be
    Infested permanently
    When National Socialism
    Becomes middle Australian
    We'll all either be motherless or marked
    A Nation of stark naked farts
    Muslims are beating us to the part
    Will the whole world soon become
    One big biodynamic farm
    Since infested with the parts to play
    It seems these nazis are to stay
    But hey!
    Allah made them that way
    To dictate what knowledge we had
    Is that most worth their efforts in theft
    Problem being only
    The hay of Hell is fell
    But Hey, Heaven will be swell
    Once we get compressed into
    That story of we have been infested into
    Will require of our mental excercises
    To be invested into
    The twelfth Imam's Glory

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

(this one can go with any part rhyming of this thread,
    only so long as all of is meant,
    a condition spent)

Thus finally
    Ever permanently
    On ANZAC day now warningly
    Our gold won to refute
    Never make any spell on me
    Without checking firstly
    Of every matter I metion commendingly
    But most of all notingly
    In your own journal
    Never electrically
    But with paper and pen
    Or sticks scratching dirt
    What is it you wanted
    What had you hoped for
    And what was resulted
    Over as many months as remembered
    That noting every attitude and manner
    Every sound and all what found
    Is the only way
    To make this spell work
    Since embedded in rock
    Is every act of

All three real
    One unsalvageably steel
    One forgiveably chill
    One understandably
    Rejecting to heal
    That remaining
    He who is most dangerous
    To realise
    My apologies
    That I had to try
    And my real Husband to lie
    Conditions sealed

(the problem with criminals
    is when they get it into thier head
    that theirs is the key to knowledge
    because what makes it a crime
    is only a lie believed in
    about what there is to be knowing)

Did you have me a money trick:

That fellow fell down the gap in the sofa
    There he smiled at me lovingly
    While He a monger took over the fan fare
    Yet that thunder
    Was the blunder
    For who was it
    That was the Beast
    In Babylon
    A monkey's dance
    And a snake's song
    We'll be Dreaming
    With the Haadjmo
    This reconciled Dance
    For time long gone
    In Revelation
    I the money strong
    Am Qur'an
    With a thong

When:

Will my friends
    Be among
    TWelve thousand
    Will my work be enough
    To abound in
    Such Love
    Is my sufferage
    For their friendship
    Enough

Peace:

The season to believe in
    Is the season of Love
    While the season of Faith
    That which no other man does
    Is the season of reason
    Of find your own lesson in
    While the season enduring
    Seasons everything
    Hope being my reason
    Even in Love
    Twice as strong as Freedom
    Is the Dove

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Grounds:

How many grounds can there be
    To establish the certainty
    That while we are not
    Made of money
    We might as well be
    For the future will see
    More clearly than can we
    Our consequence
    So just accept
    Our every step
    Takes every sensation in that
    Therein
    Your own grounds be

Without:

Without realising
    A Prayer Answered
    Is a responsibility
    Gladly accepted
    How could we ever
    Have been caused to discover
    Unless being a word
    What was it we heard
    Somebody without
    Cared a whole awful lot
    And fresh knowledge
    Was all they ever got
    Until is another
    Describing that conditional
    Is the way of reality
    Realisable
    In time we shall see
    And remember to turn a new bend
    For without care my friend
    We were never
    And then

The disbelief of being:

We all will say
    For each our Humanity
    Can only know this
    I believe
    Believe there is
    A positive future
    In which the problems I perceive
    Have found resolutions
    But when presented with
    The very way
    The absurdity of our predicament
    Undid our sense of self
    That we failed to believe
    In the future
    We will not be rich in money
    But in wealth
    So never let their stealth
    Undo your sense of relief
    Of course what we are willing to win
    Is our accountiblity able re-begin

Money:

Neither fire
    Nor water
    Less air
    We breath
    The more spare
    For metal
    Be Earth
    But wood
    Receipt it
    You should

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I fell there
    Into the prickly pear
    Of Her hair
    But spare
    Went the rare chair
    Come into this lair of no despair
    Ours is a funfair
    Last edited by Curaezipirid; 08-20-2006 at 07:41 PM.

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamalaikum, all good folk whom read this thread, I hope it is having the required positive effect, and my apology for having failed before now to use the appropriate Arabic greeting, that you may know of me, this is my true story, and now I am properly instructed, I hope you will not mind my revealing, my writing has a copyrighting to ANungarrayididit.Copas, and with a Trade Mark pending for all commercial uses of, that will ever require of absolute Love, a not-for-profit state, and the fact of all work within belonging to the world of re-converting the planetary population to Islam, all in under the Trade Mark "Dreaming Haadjmo's Dance Time; Amanuel," that is, the Dance of Love never begrudged wasalam

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You might as “L”; no,
    This is of Dreams
    My children send me
    In self knowledge complete
    Yet necessarily nonsensically
    Fish eaten within
    Urdu manifesting
    Qur’an in Arabic
    But how about Pintupi
    The clothing poem unfound
    But of profiting by covering bound
    Ant the identity of money
    Offered upon the street
    When freely who will you meet
    For a five dollar note
    Undisclosed
    Thirty cents
    Un-fore-closed
    Leave me alone
    Three dollars at home
    As though no body own
    Is anticipating
    Going to be buying
    It would’ve been better
    But for Mohammed’s great worth
    Peace be with Him and His descendents
    Is ever true Faith in Cherubim
    Has solved that Cain ever killed
    By raising Beelzebub’s throne
    Through Jesus alone known
    But for those with Iblis
    What sort of obscure words mine this
    I give up
    Before I get turned into another pup
    For a rhyme
    Less than sublime
    This that I was
    But of course because
    Because this night has happened to me
    But after yesterday you see
    When Arch Angel Gabriel showed me
    Reminding me of time otherly
    She was wearing less than a shirt you see
    So I knew
    This will be
    And in receiving only
    One written message affirming
    From Muslims
    But one other Australian
    And another disdainful
    But providential
    First it is that my Father forgiven is
    Then acceptance of my Aboriginality be
    And a yarn
    First telling the real story
    Then with a man from a city
    But via a farm
    About what they are doing to me
    Those nazi
    And quite gentlemanly
    Was his offer to escort me
    To the train station
    But his gravitation
    To believe nazism of me
    Yet my rescuer a Traditionally Oriented Aborigine
    And a sinner indeed
    But accepting Allah is she
    Telling me that a man who Loves me
    Was wanting and worried for me
    So we met again but then I left
    Since his Love an accusation
    Through money he has seen
    Some strange blaming
    Of The Behemoth
    As though me
    And The Dajjal
    Am I Dreaming
    What is going on
    That this man is accusing
    Me of my children
    And walking away from
    I met a stranger with a song
    And we talked about
    Arabs, music
    Mohammed -Peace go with Him and His descendents-
    And money,
    Crusades, Saladin
    Terra nullius and
    What is going on
    When one man can not sing His own song
    Of the land He is from
    The land His father is from
    And what will it be the end sung of
    The Arabs who prevent of
    Their land the song
    Hajj worn long
    Not mused wrong
    And sung strong
    Americans are singing wasabi
    If only afar all coffers ajar
    What sort of Ka’ba
    Is Uluru
    And who are you
    That I am that who
    This fell to
    Maybe this
    These words mine
    Is the whole world
    Won in time
    But tonight am I
    Unable to find
    Any can protect me
    So as to dutifully
    Correct the Behemoth’s story……..(that task completed in my part before this typing)
    That the warning of Pestilence
    Can cause through
    Behemoth’s removal
    Becoming something other than me
    When all I needed
    Was a walk to Mark Smart’s house
    To fix his wheat grass
    Now altering(ed) in possibility
    By intervention of such ready exposure
    Replaced here in this place tonight
    So long as you believe
    Thereby less filthy the money
    But since no person would escort me safely
    That the cat with the cream has escaped me
    All who refused in knowledge of
    Have Hell to manifest because
    Since they act as though
    Money never existed
    But by seeking more of
    While the Behemoth is truly beaten
    Only by The Dajjal’s enabling of
    That a bigger blacker nazism is existent (temporarily since next line is)
    Nothing more
    But what is it these words sing of
    To whom will our desert appear
    What will an Arab
    Gain from the accuser
    When that large rock looms near
    Will the fact
    There are words about
    Ring clear
    As of to what we are each
    Wrongfully accused
    I gave up because
    No woman can birth a camel
    But none could seek Her will to
    The disaster these poles forebode
    Account already known
    Songs and Land
    Anal intercourse is banned
    And tempting by feigning
    Paedophilia is sand (is meaning all guilty of will be the sand-ek)
    Human’s ever wrong if active in (active in the tempting, not only the acts of!)
    That one word need never more have lawful meaning as one whole
    Never meaning not to reveal every instance of as wrong
    That only now I see how my past circumstances conspired against my future song
    These words prepared
    For the eve of when
    Every Arab will know
    Not even a daughter of
    Europe’s Muslim breed Monarchies (Ettinger in my own carnal heredity but that there are Aboriginal shaytan attempting to deny their evidence of an claim as another’s, but that kafir me I did because of, that my black cousins will remember, of a health song, because the only real alternative to disease is a death long, but their choice was to thieve of my and my children’s health for black skin folk but by a shaytan’s yolk)
    Could find protection
    Because of co-habitation in physical body
    With genetics of Australian Aborigines
    While if no person is believing
    Me in this true story
    He who can count
    May forget my account …(the urgency is that they already try to manifest others as: eg. My Father: and my anger is such that I no longer care that He has not revealed himself to them as Bhyame but only as though Ezra)
    And The Dajjal I name
    As who did
    That a lie is
    In Egyptian sequence
    But why should any of us
    Believe in
    Any group of
    Indigenous people
    Being true believers
    Is the question
    With an answer
    To believe in
    (That I and my Father are not the only who were anally raped as children through the complicity of Aboriginal shaytan with Rosicrucian is that Hell is to pay in every way)
    Wonder why this nonsense word is
    Theo-so-frock has more taqleed in
    Than there is of superstition
    But since already is
    Every that is turned in for their Judgment
    Was rather believed in
    To advantage of non-believers
    In accounts held wrongly against me
    And each other person who believes I exist
    Directly by The Behemoth
    Yet also who by who yet he is turned over to
    And The Dajjal’s
    Advantage so defined
    That this I am obliged to write
    To cause we are enabled to shout
    Of who can not stay breathing
    Without being entrapped to seem to be causing
    That there are people believing
    That there exists hate of children
    What is this pond thing
    When it seems to have
    A plug in the sky
    How can it be
    That there is too much to cry
    That then people will rather die
    Has only one answer
    The greed is each our own in
    And those lies coming seeming real
    The wrong world to be living in
    A Shaytan’s purpose
    Is a technician of light
    Through greed we need for biological life (our carnal bodies repeat in existing at carnal density, and much of what we perceive, but only that which is owned by a Human Soul; whereas Jinn need to manifest greed in a carnal body by use of substances and that explains the existence of opium, hallucinogenic mushrooms, cocoa/coffee/tea/etc, marijhuana, tobacco, one for each element, and every Human use of connects Humans to minds of Jinn)
    They are transforming
    By a measure precise
    From wrong to right
    But in our evolutionary course
    Human’s of Earth
    Became needful of supporting
    The Shaytan
    Too early to comprehend their warming
    Into functional disquiet
    Of need to kill for their life
    At what caused them
    Having extended
    Beyond our comprehension
    Yet that they vanity accumulate
    Is what supports our continuing of life
    So if you are a Shaytan
    Finding this a poem too forgiving
    Let me show you my own consequence
    Is that any Shaytan realize
    Their dependence is forever
    Upon my advice
    It is that you need of Jinn
    To help that there are generous Human
    Able to let you hate them
    That the blue you seek
    Seeks you just right
    To hide among that greedy trend
    And hide your own hate in pride
    With our Australian Land Rights
    Quite nice
    Should you not realize
    Only so many of
    Can exist
    Is that the nazis got away with lies
    Lies as though all Humanity could be right
    To know that a Shaytan’s work is true
    And death is that you did not die
    Surely knowing this is, lies as though
    And that Earth can afford but a few
    Gives you reason to know who
    You threaten
    If unable to believe that
    You Human yourself are the Shaytan
    Is that nazism forces shaytan’s mind as though truly Human
    Why of course
    But unless
    Jinn
    Of Angel or Human
    Have a guess
    And let that the cockroaches take your mind
    Nazism is either all over
    Or Australian’s were ever the best and the worst of
    That National Australian Socialism this glove
    Made by those being faulted
    With corrupting Whitlam’s win
    Believe to begin
    And learn to count upon
    There are Humans in generosity young
    Here in this place now
    That we call upon Islam’s power for help
    To un-make what is done
    Was that Shaytan’s raped Jinn children
    Into their Hell
    In all our adult generations
    That only true children
    Could believe
    Thus in Allah did
    And Hell begin
    Or else be among
    Those trapped in Hell
    For causing children stolen (while most black skin Aborigines are not enabled recognition of, it is that I can readily recognize the massive assaults upon any persons whom speak out openly upon behalf of, or have otherwise aligned themselves with us, and in this it will be that children are those in need to receive of comprehension)
    When all shaytan’s need is
    Human children growing to learn of
    Angel’s generosity
    And that this is magnified
    Requires Human generosity in turn
    But first to Ants and Birds before Angels
    The nicer of Shaytan’s life
    But let them find adult hood just right
    Or you will only be
    The debt to them
    Eventually manifesting through what they got away with doing to Jinn
    For time
    Then of Human and Jinn
    And any request for help
    If cover is that asked
    From the dry of the wet
    Remember not to flood us into our death
    As we accumulate it better
    Of our rain have no doubt
    This is the story should
    Of money could
    Ever would
    Wrong-hood be thrown
    Of what will your greed be known
    And why I could not
    Prove I am that The Behemoth stole
    A few Shaytan
    For a few thousand
    Aligned to The Dajjal
    Caused that such an act
    Of offer to provide payment for cover
    Could have caused harm to my children
    So heed well this advice
    For Shaytan exist
    Their need must rely upon
    Human generosity
    Of kind upon
    Remembering that of Angels
    To kindly Human
    Without Human generosity
    No Shaytan will exist
    This that black hole
    Their money counts stole
    That remember we should
    All debts of graditude
    Have in magnitude
    Only causal possibility
    It is that to perceive without polemic of mind
    That cockroach the kind
    Beast of Ant mind
    The mind of any Soul
    Residing within body physical
    Producing self that flows the same direction in time
    A Soul who else
    But you in what you did do
    In direction
    Could it have truly been you
    And if you can reconcile
    Then suppose to hate the child to your own death and Hell
    Unless you give up ever trying again
    To obtain through money
    What belongs in
    Love’s generosity
    Did you do
    Or are you true
    Since Humans let Angels
    And for Shaytan Jinn came down too!
    Since Human’s were not yet quite formed to
    When Moon showed of need through
    All this as one
    Is that I asked for cover
    And since the threat throws up
    Occasional Americans encountered incidental
    Yet repeated and no shame in them
    I asked it of American Moslems within ancestral heritage
    And the response landed
    Right through to
    Taliban
    Al-Qaeda
    Viet Cong
    And my own Nation state government’s being blinded to nazism
    By private prisons for masons minds
    As we always have been in our own time
    But reject that mind of enforcement is rightful
    Is that those who contended
    To count such covering expense
    Against my own request sown
    Have fallen foul of
    Australian hasnamusses (kafir of Shaytan)
    Selling me upon nothing at all
    But their own fall in me
    Yet if you had the Prophesy
    Prepared you were to know not to need
    To cover my truth with lies that caused
    There was ever any danger to begin
    A brother told my askance
    And a sister threatened
    To wipe me out
    If I proved my shout
    Both in clear evidence to believe in
    Yet it is I was that lie that held them clean
    Since we need let them
    Thos manifesting aslike to Shaytans
    But truly better Human
    But how many could they need?
    Are there other lies that bleed?
    Oh I wish they’d get that they made Satan
    And Iblis only accepted such status but briefly
    And what is it the other end they joined to find me
    But that The Dajjal fitted in perfectly
    The end of insurability
    And whole can insure any possession against
    And act of Allah
    That our net for catching beast in
    Is necessarily that we’ve caught our own selves in
    And of Shaytan whose Hell is not Hell to Human need
    Is that they are Human Hell in deed
    May your way be paved with them
    No more than
    Mine in ten
    Hum Becca since the 12th Imam’s measure is on
    Who will believe this tune about a song
    And could Uluru ever become Mecca of Bismark Islam strong
    And could Uluru every become Mecca of (B’) Is Lamb Strong
    At the periphery of Human society
    We meet who need not worry
    Since they are only the self in kafir
    Of true believing Human Souls future through Hell
    And so when reminded know they can blame you
    And you will thus be righteously their end
    All Hell caused by
    Shaytan theft from Jinn children
    The Kafir who are hasnamuss
    Caused by such
    Became and become that bridge of mind that visit in Hell again
    Now this here Ant thread had an ending before its beginning,
    but given as how people with Ant Dreaming are shaytan,
    the ending got mislaid somewhat,
    but all is steady since soon will be ready,
    The story on the table
    Of course Shaytan have no stable
    Here among Animist Australia
    Have they been birds and black are our swans
    With insect kafir throngs
    Budgies the happier by far
    In flocks of green mild they are
    Did they do it to us
    Our hippy generations
    Send us off to war
    To prevent our affluence
    This story is surety
    Because I would rather
    We’d learned the hard way
    Since only one stray money poetry
    Written with one stray hippy in money happy of mind
    Made the whole clothing industry
    This poetry of what war is for
    But only because she took of me
    But failed to follow Hijab Law
    Will be her soon score
    Only and no more
    That a seamstress was born
    If we do nothing
    Do-nut
    Do not
    Don’t
    So remember true
    While it may not be you
    Who speeds future
    By seeking vanity of
    Who could it be through you
    When one unwelcome brush of the cheek enough
    To have ripped off
    Me a landing of
    The $70 000 per annum job
    Into a few thousand bucks
    Sold how many times

(next seven lines is newly placed within sequence here while typing)
    Get that it at:
    “What’s all thisnew time)
    Aboriginality: (new time)
    ****: (new time)”
    Only in a shaytan mind could forge
    But of what happened to it that I received, God bless me: the cat who got the cream
    A beauty of a Queen

(the next few distinct passages are parts written immediately after those parts between : “ you might as . . .” and “ . . . how many times”; yet each in their own distinct thought sequences, unlike that between lines quoted. These next are three distinct pieces of writing of stream of consciousness thought sequences, placed here without any recall left in my conscious mind of which I wrote first. An observant reader might notice; these verses communicate explicit meaning; to Shaytan. But not quite; yet that it worsens; before bettering. The ending is apparent where it connects back to the beginning at “you might”. Well you might?)

If there are Cities
    I think there should also be
    To accompany the thirty
    Dollars per twenty four hours
    Of constant inter net cyber web wide café world lock down time
    And takeaways double that expense up
    Is a true account
    For every ounce that need be
    Of every urban young professionally
    No appointment needed
    No apartment
    Between the café and work place
    What a mind boggling
    False account at no shirk
    Except for Shaytan
    Love I am in
    The future’s behind
    Thanking now
    Since I am proving
    This the account
    Hand in hand
    With folk who sleep out in cities at night
    And write
    Good enough job applications
    For seventy thousand sound (care here because I am tempting those trying to cause me evicted from my housing, but after acts of, and so as to have been able that such failed; and am accountable to another person thus displaced by my having tempted)
    Let me tell you this truly
    There is no shame in being kafir
    Very many who have been
    Born in all lands
    Of all creeds and colour
    Are the simple beauty
    Of greed in causation
    Of our truly once upon a time
    Perfected nature (? Is this sequencing perfecting manifesting as though Nazism?)
    We see too clearly (as in we who are knowing Soul resides in our self and body)
    And knowing we need
    Tried to get there too early
    So imagined ourselves to be
    While truly Human
    Are who seem so ugly
    By comparison
    Of certain knowledge strong
    Of what we must pay
    To acquire of
    Such self certainty
    Through the passage of Hell
    On the way to
    We who fear our self
    Have been in future
    Imagining our past innocence
    That kafir are
    And Hell’s causation
    In account
    But not of their own fault
    And when all they need
    Is to be certain
    A Soul suffers that they breath
    And has causation their survival determination thus in
    Soul at causation thereby may apply
    Their own cause as kafir aim
    To lessen their experience
    Of physical pain
    Being careful only to that
    Kafir can imagine multiple sun
    But the longer in Hell then of being carved up
    If that was all that
    As single one among kafir
    Had the luck
    Of finding true belief
    In eternity to breath
    So as that a few among the Jinn
    Fell down to inhabit
    And so prevent
    But of the rabbit
    That in future
    I will found
    Good grief
    These kafir can know
    And are good enough to keep
    For those yet down below
    It even quite likes being
    And is able to find
    Will to want to end sinning
    So kafir let be
    In Islam is there the key
    All meaning only with
    No black magic
    Is there true Dreaming
    So never to assume of
    Knowing anything
    Without a perfect teacher
    Who can feed through you everything
    But find a single aim
    That will be to harm no one
    That therefore can be sustained
    For without belief constant
    You can never belong within time
    And the feed in Hell upon you will be sublime
    Even my own self can be forced to reckon
    Maybe a Jinn possessed me and truly a kafir me
    This has been
    But now disproven could I wonder more
    Have I been possessed in utero, or before
    But why me
    Is surely
    Only that my genetics were worthy
    And I wonder still certain in Soul
    What is this stuff of memory made of
    Don’t you know
    It seems to be a future that grows
    Is only possible in me
    Because of my Humanity
    Even if of Jinn variety of replication of
    Yet still in absolute certainty
    That the future is only enabled to so grow
    By my selection of what among my memories
    Are worthy of repeats of
    According to causation in Soul
    But what caused me to be able
    To differentiate active from passive
    Of material substance at finer density
    Is merely that work enacted
    In surviving strong
    Pondered long
    Before finding this song
    Because there are still far
    Too many of kafir and Human
    Whom by being mindful like Shaytan
    Have been similarly disabled therein
    So far prefer the self necessarily accorded to kafir
    Than any other
    If in doubt
    As to cause of Soul
    The truth in me
    As you will be
    Enabled to perceive
    Can only be
    That you could never express
    So I will just have to expose
    Why I cried out loud
    Like who needed Her mother
    But I for a Husband
    Since His repose
    Oh, He who can count
    Ridicurezipa be namelessly of unpronouncibilty with innocence
    He is trying to Love me to consider
    My life that of cat kafir and no other
    Symptomatic of the counting process
    As is the heroin addict
    He supposes I to be
    Since that is who He resides with
    So He had better place himself
    At the keyboard of a computer
    To find out
    What kind of
    Day He did do
    Himself into
    By doing to me
    A Hell of a count coming true
    Is my own account
    That we all do enough sin is enough
    Sinning stopped to stay
    So perhaps only need remember in me
    That any and every
    Receipt in mind during prayer
    If true is true to causal body
    And need of those in your company
    While any other imagery
    Could be only black computer bother magic
    Now soon to be accompanied
    By a horseman of apocalypse
    Whose will be that indication of the sort of bother it is
    So never mind the jelly babies (an Australian sweet like a gummy bear)
    Since found have out what a telly baby is
    I can’t but help be
    Sucked in by
    The need to
    Make them find they can be
    Causally only in relation
    To a Soul pre-existing them
    But this here is
    A forced unlawful tale
    About carnal abdominal response
    Of the head in knowledge
    Abdomen Normal Thought
    cure-ridi-zipa
    you are
    dead
    meat
    enter ANT
    The resourceful
    The way which
    Hang
    What’s all this
    Aboriginality
    YOU CAN NOT USE
    GREED TO HEAT
    OR THE HOUSE IS LOST
    Is the lesson to remember forever
    And green budgerigars of Paradise are
    And if a truly Human bean you be
    Remember in me
    This certainty of what is knowable these lines show-able
    Is the full extent of
    What any Shaytan gains in any of my poetry
    Read
    You can not use
    All is lost
    When in fact it is that
    You can not use
    Greed to heat
    Or the house is lost

(This is something that was written distinctly from other; seemingly irreverently but not within an Australian mentation. In which, as often as not, honour is awarded by accommodating being hated. Well, I say that, but many are these days sitting too pretty within social justice models that then too widely vary into Malcom X style reverence; all in that light being chicken about being called nazis, while expecting me to hand out keys of dirt against Muslims, and simultaneously denying me my true identity, and blaming me for entrapment into having to become Muslim: I would reckon Australians who want social justice, have another thing coming: only in accordance with children’s needs, and in that mother’s will thank an end being put to prancing around showing off about black rights. It is that most Australians are fallen into supposing we already long back won, and thereby refute me, and few have any left of the principal.)

What is proven to have gone wrong
    Us Jinn Australian Aborigines among
    Our win that of nature all belong
    Is that what we want for our children
    Since we acted to prevent
    That shaytans have spent
    By stopping our Dreaming
    From teenagers leaving
    Our homes to roam
    With Shaytans as friends all alone
    But yet our act
    Was not taken for that
    Since only those nazi shaytan
    Of a Dragon variety
    Come to Australia from China
    But through Scandinavia and Germany to England
    The invasion of 1770 began in precipitation
    Pre-empted among
    And a party
    To turning all nazis
    Into nice Arty farties
    Like our own Ant folk can be
    If they so like to, see
    We by accident let The Jinn
    Seem to smoke
    With nazi party choke
    By little failure to sustain
    Only our pain
    So disbelievers we distain
    Since even our shaytan
    Take Allah
    And it was not nazi shaytan
    We had to cope
    But those among them
    Who could have believed in
    Our Dreamtime
    If only not shoved up the behind
    That they created
    Kafir upon kafir
    Upon kafir
    Portraying their kafir as though us our
    That we are
    Only been retarded one year
    In keeping up the flow of
    What animal to know of
    Each of these moments
    Dumb kafir (as in speechless)
    Caused by the only mistake nazis made
    And that which prohibited their belief in Allah
    Was in failing to believe in Angels
    That the greater their virtue
    The greater hidden greater pain
    For us their name
    So have no doubt in our shame
    We caused why Beelzebub
    Is that our greed
    Did only need
    As far as the thermal mass
    Has no molten spats
    So know to have only
    Greed for perfection (actually this is most un-Australian of me to dictate such to any non-Australian, we are rather more likely to hate you all into the worst you can manifest before having any business at all with you) (and are good at diseases/health)
    For perfection indeed
    And let the Shaytan
    Hate us there is
    Cause to be policed
    When above missed the need below us
    Thereby never Beelzebub’s tow
    Of budgies through ant
    Is the shaytan dance
    While others through camel
    And kangaroo too
    Learn how close to
    Both these animals
    Animals of providence
    In their consternation at why
    They had no brain
    Along the same Dreamlines they ley
    Find the long been way through
    But for us who supposed
    Never did fall yet (Never did fail you – the draft neatly mimics)
    While counted our credit
    Against who had no merit
    Failing to notice
    They needed our acquaintance
    To help them recognize
    Why a yoke exists
    Aboriginal Australian
    Only to dis-tail ya
    Provides of the yoke
    Of biological compliance
    By us all accepting this world is the joke
    That from we needed be awoke
    Only to find we left Hell behind
    In our tail
    Yet to discover
    Is the meal of a Lover
    (rather mine a tail than a hump but)!
    So swim and poke
    This story is nearly gone broke
    I could predict a forty year occurrence
    From not September eleven
    But twice nine eleven
    Yet would be dead before you verify
    Since it is there my ashes will lie
    So only bear in mind
    Ridicurezipa is a name forbidden by time
    Yet mine
    Mother to be
    Of Mahdi
    King Solomon will decree
    There is no money tree
    Therefore that is
    The soldier’s fire call
    Children protected Forevermore
    Upon Mohammed’s breath are the Cherubim enabled
    So in Peace Honour Him
    That Peace may go with Him
    Rather than only upon Him
    And Brisbane’s towers
    We will dismantle
    By hand

(these next parts are Aboriginal Australian Ant specific and I am not at all certain what they are doing here, but could I request of believers to believe, or is that pushing my boat, to ofar)

We could have
    Nothing left of
    Our true racial integrity
    If we stand in Christianity
    Without Faith in Jesus
    While upon our streets
    Already
    Are black skin racists
    Made so by nazi traps
    Giving away
    Certificates of identity
    For free
    To who will hate
    Aborigines for money
    A person called Aborigines a stifling race
    You want to stifle too if you knew your self a bit bigger
    Than their calls for you to obey their false Peace
    While ours is maintained by constant
    Haphazard
    Self-depreciating
    Debate until there is
    A volunteer to be blamed
    A Cherbourg man
    Won taking it
    For having set me up
    But in guilt only
    Over past incident
    And gained the certain collapse of
    An Ant trick
    Means through
    Wrong new shoes
    This is
    The story of
    The on the ground event
    That has been enabled by
    The first walk through
    The valley of the dead
    Awake
    What a joy it was to
    And it is that by
    Walking in Mohammed’s
    Example may Peace go with
    Him in my steps
    (never mind you ‘so-called’ true believers, this is merely translator’s babble aka Babel)
    I learned that I can
    Convince even nazis
    That I am the bigger
    But at that
    Convince of
    One Dreaming
    One God, Allah
    One Love in self decency
    And that thereby
    Aborigines perceive me
    As their target
    And too easy
    As though
    Only done by
    Nazis
    When in reality
    All Aborigines do me
    And that this
    Is truly
    The only difficulty
    But if we
    Had left the
    Nazis with no one
    Who would we then be
    Certainly not Christian
    And open to accusation
    As though not of them
    Can believe
    Once within
    True teaching
    And of this is
    That of Jesus
    Yahoo
    Red
    Toilet
    Means beware of
    Levithan’s trick making
    Read
    You can not use
    All is lost
    When in fact this is that
    You can not use
    Greed to heat
    Or the house is lost
    Same rules for us
    As every other race
    The measure made
    Through our falls from grace
    The resourceful
    The way which
    Hang
    Can you believe me
    It was Jesus who
    Did this to me
    True
    Look “E” here at this hay
    “whats all this”
    was a look for any fault within my headscarf beads and earring ensemble of attire
    “Aboriginality”
    was a touch of my skin pursued and that I resisted and detested experiencing
    “****”
    was some bum’s bottom drawer
    yet it is factual
    this matter is
    one about which needful duplicity expressed
    but linked falsely to
    a temptation to fall for
    The anti-Christ’s trick
    (he was such a bore)
    (the most tedious job Iblis put me to yet)
    That my Dad
    Called me through Islam
    To put in a
    Police note book
    At
    “I am a white Australian”
    But in Queensland
    Voters vote opposite federal
    While my Nana
    Opposite her husband
    But Australia’s true fall is
    In rather than over exposure
    Of skin
    Though we are fall
    To temptations
    But
    That we read of
    Trickster children
    Only in body language
    Being enabled
    Communicate signs
    As above words
    In subject matter
    Needful
    Of verbal expression
    What’s all this
    Aboriginality
    Better let that
    Come un
    Stitched

(That is, enough of the, translating) (comma placement is unintentional)
    (This next piece of writing is a further exposition written within the same evening as the first and second; and it is the part that has the end, which was a moment experientially exactly like the moment of the shirtless shirt on a female, but was upon the TV.)

Did I do you to fall to me
    That being how there are kafir
    But did we and who do they be
    Or simply can you prefer to believe
    I knew better than to do you proving your self wrong to me
    And rather simply believed
    I what was before me
    And did my self to do you and I both get
    The evidence
    In every snake story
    InshAllah if it be
    And of what I am allowed to tempt you suppose
    Is really only that I could be
    Too slow to count that you owe me
    In these modern communities
    Infested to the hilt with child hatred
    Surely all I can tempt you to
    Is that we Jinn were not born to hate you into
    But die to
    In Allah’s will alone
    Could I be to the bone
    Who did do at
    All money every cent
    Yet) have not even enough of
    To pay for a Lawyer
    To rescue my children
    From the Shaytan their father
    Who knew he could call upon
    (now it was not that fellow whom is yet attempting to do himself into getting away with being a shaytan; is it)
    Another man then but too young
    For being any person’s father
    And who accuses of the worst
    And is imposed upon fiercely by me
    The correct behaviour Islam in his end of polemic of discredited word meaning
    Is it my children’s sperm donor
    The reason for which
    I ever encouraged my children
    In genital ablution
    To keep the mind clear
    So in this has Iblis
    Provided to me
    As Father
    But yet not a cent
    Have I received
    There are so many Ants upon me
    Since my body a virgin
    That no matter how much help sent
    All I can recognize
    Is the myriad of crossed wires
    Are coming untangled when connecting to me
    But that the shaytan take too much
    Advantage dissatisfying-ly
    You see
    From the Act described
    I the beginning of these lines
    Were events set in place
    Of a rescue effort for me
    But that had already
    Been lost to
    A shaytan just met
    Who diverted my meeting
    Someone who could Husband me yet
    So lucky is he
    For that I knew causally
    Of three substantiating events preceeding
    That I knew not to be blaming he
    Nor that Husbanding factoring three
    Into months gone past
    And the bums in the park
    Only hoping to keep
    Their dry place to sleep
    And the shaytan purchased for his feet
    New running shoes from his few
    Thousand
    Five of us in the immediate vicinity
    Were ripped off in one touch
    But I am truly thanking he
    Since the other probability
    Was certainly the far worser
    Despite unwanted of my cheek
    But who did the money he seeks
    So as to disprove
    My argument is smooth
    Against our invaders
    Is against anal penetrations
    He just could not believe
    I wanted any man with a small penis
    For blessing my virginity’s tightness
    With it adulthood’s worth of rightness
    And yours in me
    If you are shaytan in deed
    So be generous to shaytan
    They are so full of what words mean
    And owe us our life
    But expect no less
    Than we hate them to get
    Those little devourers of the cockroach
    But why was the culprit
    Not obvious last night
    To any other person but me
    Of course not a Mission Aborigine
    But the guy in new shoes
    Did this to me
    Of repeating patterns most certainly
    Oh who will want to know
    But those most owed
    Will give up for eternity
    That any material wealth is be made of
    And my Dreams are about to be
    A large net web ball see prayer thing-um-me
    Is maintaining
    An new Arc in Law
    Of pictures for all
    That shaytans can know of God’s covenants also
    In Jesus through me
    It is the Ant who told me
    And the church a true believer among is her glory
    But only one and the leader among
    And if this story is bad
    Then what kind of Hell
    Are American shaytan
    Imagining their Muslims in
    Since my askance for cover
    With offer to pay for
    Links with invasions of
    Palestine
    Afghanistan
    And Vietnam
    That I am sure that I am
    It is nazi shaytan
    Who came here became Australian
    That prevent our fighting for this
    Land
    But for Levithan
    None of us know
    We had
    Already thus been loosing
    So therefore
    Must our win be
    This land
    Bathed as it is
    In blood and bone
    We are who every have known
    What wudu is worth
    To your own
    When shaytan are all ant
    I’ll need no urine and faeces
    Nor will had to mouth
    Mean no more than needed
    If our Australian and newcoming shaytan
    Continue to prevent this work
    That they will learn is
    Their luck in being here
    Is our will to take our way through Hell
    Has saved us from
    An Israelist Truth Terror
    Base of chemical warfare
    Forcing us to our hate
    Unless they further prevent of
    Their shame is
    They stole from
    Their own
    And Americans are in voice
    Against that wasabi music ban
    A Japanese dessert
    Obviously so as to prove their Islam
    While our Aboriginal Australians not around
    Are proven in Hell
    That traffic lights do tell
    Pre-dating
    And what they who also invaded America
    Will learn
    And clear now
    Is what has been found
    Those shaytan whose will has no Hell yet to tell
    Could only manage birds
    Never the animal status
    Thus Aboriginality is
    And insects have status equitably enriched
    But therein shaytan need have
    Truly a way out of Hell
    Since shaytan attempts at Humanity
    Have proven to be
    The snail is who
    Chickens ate though
    Only stomach so much of

(It is entirely unclear to my self how much written work is made that so translates between Shaytan and Human, apart from the obvious of the likes of Spike Milligan, but within Religions and am unfamiliar with any; but there by have developed a necessary respect. In general the entire matter in connection with shaytan communication is either extraordinarily labourious, or distressing, or distressingly funny when the carnal body needs that respite. I need make most clear that there is need for my self to be female and accepting of Hell in future, as well as of having already walked through, that such fluid communications are available. Is it needful of me making plain that this whole situation that I am in with respect to shaytan, is of course a giant set up, but rather one too large to accommodate within the mentation of Humans or shaytan. But through me, and others following, most especially my sons, it should become, that such forms of making shaytans tricks plain, are available widely; and then also the methodology of convincing of without real lust. Once the style of assembly of tricks is apparent, then the style of expression of becomes also so. It is most probably that most Muslim shaytan conceive of more complex components of expressions than these. The simplicity of these writings is largely due to the wordless nature of much of Australian communication.)

(But maybe it truly is that I am only the last to know of these matters)
    (last Muslim)
    (?)ffended: (it looks not so offended to me but shocked)

I hope that the story is resolving within its own internal logic
    the beginning is dissipated except in the experiences of participants
    but I hope this is the end of the thread of
    no more loose ends

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alaikumassalam
    87 veiws of this thread is a lot with mainly only me posting.

There is a bit of additional information that is sort of inside the Ant story but that I am here to express more outside of it, and within a more Human, and less effected by Shaytan, way.

That is because it is information that relates to my immediate life story, and it has become critical to be actively asserting my self as no Shaytan. However, the empirical data that needs to be related is explicit in a fashion that usually only Ant people (who are Shaytan) get.

This is data that is immediate here about my own health, and the condition that it is in due to associations with Shaytan; but also the conditions that Shaytan are masking in an effort to prove a point.

In 2002 I was recognised by representatives of all Australian Aboriginal

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the post I was just making was cut off suddenly and became posted without me pressing the post. and I am in receipt of imagery in mind from Shaytan demanding that I choose between an Indigenous Australian Aboriginal identity and a Muslim identity. I understand that such a view is widespread in accordance correctly with one among the Madhab. But I reject and can and will make the necessary arguments in relation to within that Madhab in a different web site later today. Meanwhile the computer is freezing up the screen on me and I am getting angry, because the material in this post is a necessary prerequisite to being able to sustain my argument. The very basis of what I am here trying to express is that I am being constantly thwarted by my ability to communicate well with Shaytan, in that other non-Shaytan are thereby regaling me to the social status of a Shaytan. Yet the situation is worse even. I am going to post this much and then try again in a third post where I was interrupted in the last. Shaytan should not be accessing electronic devices at all for their means. It is as I wrote in the post of poems addressed to all site admin. By electronic means

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

another post interrupted and posted without me pressing post. By electronic means all shaytan are disrupting the method and means of communication through Prayer. This is the reason for Satan Himself. This is the reason Iblis as Satan approached Jesus as is described in Gospel. The reason why Jesus defined that we must follow Him in death to follow Him in life. Shaytan can be green budgerigars until we work out which of all whom are in such a fall are the actual Shaytan and which are Humans fallen among and which are kafir caused by and therefore becoming hasnamuss. The computer got Ant riddled. (first b second h third A is stopping.............)

its shaytan leeches
    who accuse
    my unconscious sleep
    centsiblity
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! This is a story called the Ant thread, but it is not all here yet Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. This is a story called the Ant thread, but it is not all here yet