star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hell

Report bad ads?

Will hell one day be empty according to Islam? I read 2:81 that Nay, those who seek gain in evil, and are girt round by their sins, - they are companions of the Fire: Therein shall the abide (For ever). But I’ve heard many time this will not be the case. However this passage from the Quran says for ever.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Al-Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hell

Assalamualaikum br.

Yes, the disbelievers will remain in it forever. And the believers will be in jannah forever. And then there's a third category(muslims who used to sin a lot) who will live in hell for a short time and after their punishment is completed,they will be put into jannah.
    chat Quote

IslamLife00's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hell

Assalaamu'alaykum and Ramadan mubarak

Hell will never be empty. Paradise too will never be empty. Those who are sent to both Hell and Paradise will abide there eternally, except Jahannamiyyin (these are muslims who due to their sins are sent to Hell until Allah allows them out, when He does, they will be taken out of Hell and bathed and entered into Paradise. The people of Paradise will call them Jahanammiyin)

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

The Prophet; said, "The people of Paradise will enter Paradise, and the people of the (Hell) Fire will enter the (Hell) Fire: then a call-maker will get up (and make an announcement) among them, 'O the people of the (Hell) Fire! No death anymore ! And O people of Paradise! No death (anymore) but Eternity." Sahih al Bukhari

Narrated `Imran bin Husain:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Some people will be taken out of the Fire through the intercession of Muhammad they will enter Paradise and will be called Al-Jahannamiyin. Sahih al Bukhari

Narrated Anas ibn Malik:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: My intercession will be for those of my people who have committed major sins. Sunan Abu Dawud

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "For every Prophet there is one supplication which is definitely fulfilled by Allah, and I wish, if Allah will, to keep my (special) supplication as to intercede for my followers on the Day of Resurrection." Sahih al Bukhari

That Day, no intercession will benefit except [that of] one to whom the Most Merciful has given permission and has accepted his word. Taha 109
    Last edited by IslamLife00; 04-11-2022 at 10:09 PM. Reason: add
    Hell

Jabir bin 'Abdullah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:'A slave (of Allah) shall not believe until he believes in Al-Qadar, its good and its bad, such that he knows that what struck him would not have missed him, and that what missed him would not have struck him." (Jami 'at Tirmidhi)
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Hell Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hell