Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Animals in Islam

Report bad ads?

Asalaam Alaikum to all

I read that in Islam animals are said to have souls. Is this so? And is anything said about whether animals have a life after death? I was also told that the Prophet (sallalahu 'alaih wasalaam) had a cat called Muezza?

2. Report bad ads?
    Rafeeq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Animals in Islam

I donot know whether Mohammad (Salallah o Alaehe Wasalam) had cat, as per my little knowledge, NO, he did not. Some other brother may give you exect reply on this.

Animals are having souls. On the day of judgement, they will be called and after settlement of their complaint and other, they will be removed and their chapter will be closed. Only Human and Jinn are subjected to be awarded Jannah or Jahannum.
    Animals in Islam

When there is nothing left but Allah that is when you find out that Allah is all you need.

4. Hide
Hey there! Animals in Islam Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Animals in Islam