× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 3187

systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Iran wants complete control over Iraq, Bahrain, the so-called Persian gulf, Syria and complete persecution of the 9% sunnis in their own neck of the wood!
    They've just killed the Sunni Ambassador of Egypt to Iraq and gave the death sentence to the sunni vice president.. all of this very approved by the U.S who has the biggest base in Iraq.

systematic killings of sunnis is on the rise:

Hay al Jihad massacre
    The Hay al Jihad massacre occurred on July 9, 2006 in the Hay al Jihad neighborhood of the Iraqi capital, Baghdad. Estimated 40 Sunni civilians were killed by Shia militiamen. ...
    Found op http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hay_al_Jihad_massacre

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمد لله رب العالمين، والصلاة والسلام على المبعوث رحمة للناس أجمعين، وعلى آله وصحبه ومن اهتدى بهدية واستن بسنته إلى يوم الدين؛ أما بعد:

صور تفجير مساجد السنة والتى شاركة فيها قوات فيلق غذر ولواء الذيب
    وبمساندة القوات الصليبية.

صدقت نبؤة الرسول – صلى الله عليه وسلم – أيضا عندما قال : (( افترقت اليهود على احدى وسبعين فرقة ، وافترقت النصارى على ثنتين وسبعين فرقة ، وستفترق أمتى على ثلاث وسبعين فرقة ))2
    نعم افترقت إلى الشيعة والخوارج والمرجئة والنصيرية والإسماعيلية والبهائية والقادينية وغيرهم .

ويبرز من هذا الركام فرقة واحدة هى ماعليه النبى – صلى الله عليه وسلم – وأصحابه وهى " أهل السنة والجماعة " ، وأعداء الإسلام عندما يصوبون سهامهم للأمة لايقصدون إلا هذه الفرقة ، أضحوا كلأ مباحا لكل آكل ، وطمع فيهم حتى أرذل الخلق ، وهم هدفا حتى للفرق الأخرى التى تنتمى للأمة ولاحول ولا قوة الا بالله ، مابين أنياب الأكلة من الخارج والأكلة من الداخل وقع أهل السنة وقعوا بين اليهود والنصارى والهندوس والسيخ والبوذيين ومالا دين لهم من ناحية ، ومن ناحية أخرى وقعوا بين الشيعة والنصيرية والدروز والإسماعيلية والأباضية والعلمانيين .

40540775 minaret afp 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

إلى كل من يبكى على ماحدث لحسينيات الشيعة
    أنسيتم ماذا حدث هنا...
    قام العالم ولم يقعد عندما ضربت حسينية للروافض فى العراق
    بينما لم يقم العالم عندما ضربت مساجد أهل السنة فى الفالوجة

IRAQMOSQ 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

ضربت لأنها ترفع الآذان وتكيد الغزاة ولايمارس فيها اللطميات
    والبدع مثل مايفعل الروافض
    فلم يفق إخواننا من أهل السنة والعرب إلا والأمريكان من أمامهم يدكونهم ، والشيعة من خلفهم يجهزون علي من بقى منهم ـ هكذا هم دائما يستغلون الفرص ولايضيعونها منذ ابن السوداء "ابن سبأ " ، مرورا بابن العلقمى ونصير الدين الطوسى إنتهاءا بشيعة العراق اليوم ، الجلبى وعبد المجيد الخوئى ومحمد باقر الحكيم وغيرهم ،
    فماذا ننتظر منهم غير هذا .

، أمايحدث للسنة فى " الجمهورية الصفوية الإيرانية " على أيديهم فحدث ولاحرج ، فمن قتل للعلماء وانتهاك للحرمات وتشريد للمسلمين .

in20the20mosque 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    وقد استخدم الجنود الأمريكييون الجوامع مقرات للراحة ويعرف الجميع ما يفعل هؤلاء في ساعات الراحة. وهم يدخلونها باحذيتهم.

صور لمساجد أهل السنة ..فكيف لو كانت للشيعة ؟؟
    لقام العالم ولم يقعد..
    حلال تدنيس مساجد السنة ...وحرام تدنيس حسينيات الروافض !!
    الذى يمارس فيها اللطميات والبدع!!!
    nity 3IPq2N 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    أجهز عليه بطلقة من نــــــار--- لا تخش من نقد ولا استنكـار

اجهز عليه كما تشاء، فإنمـــا--- هو واحد من أمة المليـــــــار

هو واحد من أمة قد فرطــت--- في دينها، فتجللت بالعـــــــار

democracy fallujah06 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

هل نسيتم هذا المنظر !!!
    للتذكير هذا فى مساجد الفلوجة

democracy fallujah10 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

هل رأيتم هذا من قبل فى حسينيات الشيعة!!!
    pic01 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    صور لجنود أمريكيين وهم يقتلون مسلمين عُـــــــــزَّل جرحــى
    (يعتبـــــرون أسرى ويحرم حتى القانون الدولي قتلهم) ولكن في مسجــــــد
    في الفلوجة يحق قتلهم.
    F2004111711080000000 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    هل رأيتم أحد من أهل السنة يقتل كاهن أو قسيس فى كنيسة!!!
    فكيف بهذا الخنزير الأمريكى الذى يقتل شيخ ضعيف فى مسجد فى الفلوجة
    أفيقى ياأمة الإسلام
    image012 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

أنسيتم صورة هذا الشيخ الذى قتل أمام أعين المسلمين فى مشارق الأرض ومغاربها
    فى الفلوجة
    لم تنتهى النزهة فى مساجد
    أهل السنة فى العراق

iraqwara4 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

بئى ذنب قتل هذا الطفل
    طفل سنى إرهابى مولود على الفطرة ..
    faluidja fumee - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

قصف لأحد مساجد الفلوجة
    عندما قصفت النجف قام العالم ولم يقعد وخرج علماء السلطان للإستنكار
    بينما عندما تضرب مساجد الفلوجة ليلاً ونهار
    لاحياة لمن تنادى
    image020 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

image027 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

فهل هؤلاء الساجدون سجدوا لله أم انهم أسرى سجدوا للدبابة الأمريكية. فلماذا لم يخرج المسلمون بالتظاهر على الطريقة الأمريكية للتعبير عن رأيهم!.
    0102052783500 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

صور لمساجد أهل السنة والجماعة فى الأنبار
    image032 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

هكذا يستقبل أهل السنة بعد نهاية كل صلاة
    blog captbag10511071741 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    أين الوسع الذي يُبذل يا أماه وأحفاد محمد عالةٌ يتكففون الناس، وعصاةُ أمتنا أضعافُ أضعافُ طائعيها؟! أين الوسع وأمتي مستباحة، وبنو قومي نيامٌ غفلى؟!
    Bitmap109 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    أخي أنا أنتَ.. وأنت أنا *** رباطُ العقيدةِ قد ضَمّنا
    فإمّا أُصِبتَ بسهمٍ هناك *** تلّمستُ جرحاً بقلبي هنا
    وإما انتصرتَ على من بَغاك *** فرحتُ..وكان انتصاري أنا
    [img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:cSFDCWEndyMnLM:www.snipingoperation** *ecutive.org/Mosque_in_the_sights.jpg[/img]
    عندما يرفعون أيديَهم عن الأقصى، ويتركون العراق..

عندما تمتلئ المساجد وتفرغ السينمات والمسارح..
    w6 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    عندما يكثر على الألسنة القرآن كما كثر الغناء، عندما تفرح كشمير وتعتق الشيشان..

CrossonQuran 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths
    تدنيس القرآن فى مساجد الأنبار
    عندما تخاصِم البنوك الربا ويهجر أرضَنا الزنا والخنا..
    01658504732300 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

عندما يستريح إبليس من إغوائه..

عندما نفتح التلفاز فلا نرى في أخبارنا إلا أرضًا زُرعت، ونفوسًا على الإسلام أقبلت، عندما تتفجر من قلوب المسلمين عيون الخير والهدى التي غطَّتها المعاصي وطمستها الفتن.

b0052361 19312866 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

Killing and destruction of Sunni Mosques, and its usage by foreign pigs who have defiled them and killing of the random wounded with the aid of their shiite buddies who now have control of the country!

Love shiites? yeah- they're going to liberate Jerusalem yes the same way they've liberated Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria currently and other Muslim nations!
    Enjoy!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

2. Report bad ads?
    Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

I'll be sick if I watch the vids. I can't stomach the suffering of my brothers and sisters no more. The baby...

Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

The plan has worked, it was the US goal to create civil war in iraq by setting up sunni - shiites against each other. They've placed a extremist shiite government in its place, and the controlled militia's who keep on slaughtering sunni's. And Vica versa. So the US can steal more and more oil, they suck iraq empty.

Divide and conquer on its very finest, Saddam's united iraq is gone. I will never support saddam since he was a US lackey for a very long time, but after the first gulf war he changed alot. By setting up a extremist shiite government this will provoke a sunni response and kill each other off. The US? Their military industrial complex earns the $.

But the US doesnt care about who is sunni or shia, they themselves want the arabs and muslims in general to be destroyed. Looks like their plan is working...harj, harj, harj, killings, bloodshed.

La hawla wala quwwata illa billah

Soon we will witness a NATO/turkey - syrian war which will involve iran and probably iraq also. This will be a triple score for the US. The whole middle east in general is going up in flames.

I want to point out at 0:17 of the first vid, thats a clear freaking dajjal's eye.
    Last edited by Jedi_Mindset; 10-07-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    | Likes Signor liked this post

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinb4life?feature=mhee
    I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    wwwislamicboardcom - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

very sad.

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

story i think.

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    I'll be sick if I watch the vids. I can't stomach the suffering of my brothers and sisters no more. The baby...
    You saw them hang the young men today? some of them couldn't have been more than 18 yrs old?

This is reminiscent of what Salah ad'din Al Ayoubi faced but without any salaah in our midst.
    Shiites (Fatimid) inside conspiring with crusaders and Mongols to overthrow one another for the throne, Mongols from one end, crusaders from the other from another end.. Only difference is we were never without khilafah and never without an ummah.. Now - I find folks fighting for every vice and Allah swt doesn't grant victory to those who seek their glory outside of Islam!

| Likes ba51th liked this post

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

| Likes جوري liked this post

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinb4life?feature=mhee
    I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    wwwislamicboardcom - systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths

Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Off-topic posts have been deleted. As we had a very similar thread closed recently (for the same reason), I think it is fitting we close this one too.

11. Hide
Hey there! systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. systematic killing of Sunnis in Iraq at the hands of shiites including hafiths