× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1375

BS case study analysis

manaal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Lollypop's Mama
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

BS case study analysis

Report bad ads?

Does anyone know a good website or could just gve me some tips on the steps to folow when analyzing a case study for AS and A2 level Business studies?

I know my BS theory really and I have answered case studies for uni exams but my problem is how to teach someone to analyze case study. I'm planning on teaching AS and A2 business studies some day and though I'm really good at explaining the theory side of the syllubus I'm not so confident in case study analysis.

Please help!
    BS case study analysis

“Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. " (16:125)

Rasulullah said, “Anyone who conceals (the defects of) a Muslim, Allah will conceal them (their defects) in this world and in the Hereafter.”
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    lolwatever's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: BS case study analysis

format_quote Originally Posted by manaal View Post
    Does anyone know a good website or could just gve me some tips on the steps to folow when analyzing a case study for AS and A2 level Business studies?

I know my BS theory really and I have answered case studies for uni exams but my problem is how to teach someone to analyze case study. I'm planning on teaching AS and A2 business studies some day and though I'm really good at explaining the theory side of the syllubus I'm not so confident in case study analysis.

Please help!
    ill pm u this guideline for a bizness subject in IB.... might b useful insahlah

first i gotat find it lol!

tc
    BS case study analysis

commenthere:

ليس بعلم ما حواه القمطر، ماالعلم إلا ما وعاه الصدر
    animationPop 1 - BS case study analysis
    .::.....sabr Ayyoub.....::.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! BS case study analysis Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. BS case study analysis