× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 13 of 13 visibility 2026

is it just like that

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

is it just like that

Report bad ads?

in islam we are encouraged to forgive people and what ever they do to us we indure it with patience.

But smetimes its so hard to accept because of another persons actions or because some people does something bad towards you and we have to live with it forever and just accpet it and get on with.

Sometimes i just think is it really fair that for some actions people have to endure the consequences. I know Allah says those people wll be punished after life. But sometimes the effects are so life changing that it effects every day life and it controls outcomes of ones life. its easy to forgive but its very hard to forget specially when you have to live with the fact.

I know its not much info but how do you deal with betrayal of life i know its test and we endure it but is there any types of you can give or any duas we can read to relieve pain and torment of the mind and heart.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: is it just like that

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    in islam we are encouraged to forgive people and what ever they do to us we indure it with patience.

But smetimes its so hard to accept because of another persons actions or because some people does something bad towards you and we have to live with it forever and just accpet it and get on with.

Sometimes i just think is it really fair that for some actions people have to endure the consequences. I know Allah says those people wll be punished after life. But sometimes the effects are so life changing that it effects every day life and it controls outcomes of ones life. its easy to forgive but its very hard to forget specially when you have to live with the fact.

I know its not much info but how do you deal with betrayal of life i know its test and we endure it but is there any types of you can give or any duas we can read to relieve pain and torment of the mind and heart.
    Loads, search for them here.

May Allaah reward you through your difficult times, Aameen.
    is it just like that

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you dont always have to forgive and get along, you can forgive and kick em out your life ! Like when waqshi told the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam bout how he killed hamza, he wasnt in the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaams face EVER, but his islaam caused him to be forgiven
    is it just like that

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mz View Post
    you dont always have to forgive and get along, you can forgive and kick em out your life ! Like when waqshi told the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam bout how he killed hamza, he wasnt in the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaams face EVER, but his islaam caused him to be forgiven
    You're not supposed to encourage him/her not to get along with the other person.

Please be careful.
    is it just like that

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You're not supposed to encourage him/her not to get along with the other person.

Please be careful.

your right of course
    is it just like that

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mz View Post
    your right of course
    You're*

Corse I m ya plonkah! It's the shayateen again innay? Wait till I kill em all :enough!:

All the best thread starter.
    is it just like that

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

'Abdul Rahmaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can't relieve pain and torment of mind and heart without forgiving 'em. Forgive 'em, you'll be all right.
    is it just like that

لا الہ الا اللہ محمد رسول اللہ
    لقد كان لكم في رسول الله اسوة حسنة

The Messenger of Allaah said: "Convey from me, even if it is one verse."
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by fed up View Post
    You can't relieve pain and torment of mind and heart without forgiving 'em. Forgive 'em, you'll be all right.
    That is true. But, we must keep in mind that we are not capable of genuine forgiveness and only Allaah(swt) can grant forgiveness. Sometimes the best we can do is to make a sincere effort to control our anger.
    is it just like that

Herman 1 - is it just like that

chat Quote

Tanya Khan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Trying to find some light at the end of this never ending dark tunnel!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You're right, I don't know how we can just forget about it and get on with our daily lives, especially when there's big changes involved. We are human at the end of the day and we are going to feel down, sad, and revengful about things.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? You don't have to tell me, or you can private msg me if you like. InshahAllah I hope things get easy for you. Have faith
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Ushae's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I hope my example helps you. My wife had an affair with another both before and after our marriage.

It has affected everyday of my life, and I had immense difficulty living with it, and I still do. The worst part was that I couldn't divorce her because the consequences for her were too dire, however it makes me happy knowing that I am better than her in every conceivable way.

The only peace of mind I get is from salat. Prayer to Allah does so much for me, It gives me hope.

Usman
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ushae View Post

I hope my example helps you. My wife had an affair with another both before and after our marriage.

It has affected everyday of my life, and I had immense difficulty living with it, and I still do. The worst part was that I couldn't divorce her because the consequences for her were too dire, however it makes me happy knowing that I am better than her in every conceivable way.

The only peace of mind I get is from salat. Prayer to Allah does so much for me, It gives me hope.

Usman
    Mashallah you are one of the kind

Sorry I don’t mean to intrude but your still with your wife I feel for your situation at the same time I admire you so much for your courage and strength hope things are much better now may Allah reward your patience gosh you are strong I wish I have bit of your strength and courage. You truly are the innocent one in the situation but whereas with me I know my way of thinking didn’t help the situation or my anger benefit me in anyways.

This question is not directly to you, I just wanted to ask if you really don’t want some one in your life but you have no choice but get on with things but every time you speak to them every time you remember them you remember all the hurt and can’t believe what obstacle this event has brought you or the way it has effected you. Because of the way you feel towards the person or the situation you just cant stop being angry and as days pass it affects you as a person at the end you end up making things worse for your self and make your self look like the bad one. You just know no matter whats happened you have to be the one who has to make it all better you just have no choice but to put it all behind you and get on with things. But no body tries to look at the root of problem but concentrate on the stem of the problems. At the end of it you are left hurting while everyone else smiling.
    chat Quote

'Abdul Rahmaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's why I said, "forgive them," not coz I am taking their side but coz it'll help you in getting rid of your anger. You'll see, serious! I've experienced it on manny occasions. Someone hurts you, you're not ready to forgive them, you do nothing but make yourself depressed by thinking much about them and the injury.
    is it just like that

لا الہ الا اللہ محمد رسول اللہ
    لقد كان لكم في رسول الله اسوة حسنة

The Messenger of Allaah said: "Convey from me, even if it is one verse."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A believer is not stung from the same hole twice. If someone causes you harm, yes you should forgive but doesn't mean you turn the other cheek as well. You have right to protect yourself, even if that means keeping a safe distance so history doesn't repeat again.
    chat Quote

17. Hide
Hey there! is it just like that Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. is it just like that