× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 127 visibility 12382

Let's talk Egypt

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Let's talk Egypt

Report bad ads?

I am very annoyed with Today's verdict.. very annoyed with the constant western presence. It is fixed so that we either have a substitution of faces but same regime like Yemen or so that NATO would enter pretty much like Libya and soon to be Syria.. They don't want to let go, it has got to be constant turmoil and absurd concocted factions or some form of fear mongering. Fixed pretty much so that shafeeq would take office and grant pardon to the cretin along with his money to live a life of luxury in exile to one of those other countries where he holds citizenship like England...
    I am really sick of the state of affairs and the division in this ummah..
    Let's talk Egypt

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Let's talk Egypt

remember this?:

What happened?
    Let's talk Egypt

15noje9 1 - Let's talk Egypt
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

didn't they villify abu ismael enough? and the brotherhood although in spite of over 80 years of oppression they were the only group meeting with Egyptian needs and in fact are the only ones in the country who are very well educated...
    why would they want good for us? Nothing can stand in the way of their new world order..
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post
    Let's talk Egypt

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

Scimitar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    DAWAH DIGITAL
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They can plot/plan all they like. I am happier with Allah's plan. NWO can take a back seat when the revival begins. Ameen to that! The uprisings are already happening. It's spring time, "Arab Spring" time... the buds have not bloomed yet, so to spea. But come the summer, and after that, the autumn, they'll bloom... and when they do, the rest of the world, the kuffar world - that is, the antichrist world, will be left out in the cold.

Scimi
    | Likes Muhaba liked this post
    Let's talk Egypt

15noje9 1 - Let's talk Egypt
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    remember this?:

What happened?
    He got disqualified from the egypt leader-run candidate list. Bad...i know.
    Egypt must not stop until the whole regime of mubarak is vanished even if it must result in war. When that Shafeeq comes in power, then israel-egypt ties will remain. If not then israel-egypt war will emerge. I hope the egyptians wont seek alliance from NATO like the libyans did because that was a bad mistake and made no change at all.

The leader of NTC said that libya will be ruled by shariah law, didn't happen. The Benghazi bank is owned by rothchild.

But please Egypt open the rafah crossing Insha'Allah

The Syrian people shouldn't let themselves be armed by NATO either. They're inviting a great disaster, the massacre in houla was created by israel/the west to pave a way for invasion. Putin has its own agenda on syria, simply because the base in tartus is the only base in the area.
    Last edited by Jedi_Mindset; 06-03-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    Let's talk Egypt

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinb4life?feature=mhee
    I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    wwwislamicboardcom - Let's talk Egypt
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The speech shafeeq gave today made me want to take my highest heeled shoe and throw it at the screen.
    I am still seething from it:

today in his speech called the Muslim brotherhood, backwards, idiots, medieval etc.
    Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What a idiot, He is amongst the traitors. i've seen many liberal egyptian women speaking against the muslim brotherhood, because they fear they will be oppressed. do they want to let them ruled by this junk either? Stupid feminists...shows how low our state of ummah is.
    Last edited by Jedi_Mindset; 06-03-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    Let's talk Egypt

I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

why would they do that? Even the time when Islam was actually supreme in the land and Maimondes was expelled from Europe and lived in our midst as most parasites do writing all sorts of crap against us as they still do like the book where he mocked the sons of Ishmael meaning the Arabs, all the Muslim scholars did were rebutt with a book singing the praise with the sons of Ishmael. Why would we need to issue fatwas on an idiots head? That's not the way Islam works. He should be removed however through qanoon al3azl for the crimes he committed as a member and patriot of the old regime.
    Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس View Post
    why would they do that? Even the time when Islam was actually supreme in the land and Maimondes was expelled from Europe and lived in our midst as most parasites do writing all sorts of crap against us as they still do like the book where he mocked the sons of Ishmael meaning the Arabs, all the Muslim scholars did were rebutt with a book singing the praise with the sons of Ishmael. Why would we need to issue fatwas on an idiots head? That's not the way Islam works. He should be removed however through qanoon al3azl for the crimes he committed as a member and patriot of the old regime.
    He should be judged according to Shariah law when muslim brotherhood comes into power Insha'Allah
    He is behind the killings of 800+ protestors along with the other puppets and servants of the Americans.
    Subhan'Allah what a great turmoil we're gonna face soon, harj man, harj....israel-egypt war looming around the corner? I think so.
    Let's talk Egypt

- Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think he should indeed be tried, he shouldn't have been enabled to run for presidency at all it is a farce.
    Be that as it may (yes a war is looming) but we're not ready for that yet.
    I read a funny caption the other day that says a country is rebuilding, visitors keep out.. Do you have any idea how many cretins are in Egypt now doing all sorts of carnage? It is unbelievable. Italian groups discovering oil west of Alexandria calling dibs, Belgian groups exploring the desert and finding old WWII planes. Dutch groups in charge of the gold mines and that's just what we know it is freaking unheard of.
    Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Might have a chance that israel will take this role over soon, current egypt gov is too weak to counter israel. I am in no way supporting israelbut its their plan, for their false messiah to rule over greater israel according to torah and bible. But this will only happen when israel will feel threatened, be prepared that when MB comes to power that propaganda will emerge from israel, because ''terorrists'' are in sinai supplying Hamas in gaza, that Egypt is supporting Hamas fully. And that ''evil'' islamic law rules over Egypt. Dajjal propaganda... in their eyes we are gog and magog lol
    Let's talk Egypt

- Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It isn't a question of military preparedness.

[Pickthal 2:249] --------------- But those who knew that they would meet Allah exclaimed: How many a little company hath overcome a mighty host by Allah's leave! Allah is with the steadfast.

It is a question of spiritual and psychological preparedness.

and Allah swt knows best,
    Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

alcurad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lamees, you're over reacting, Misr is fine.

Mursi just met with Abulfotouh & Sabbahi yesterday for a plan to counter Shafiq so it's not all bad news.

Now, Mursi had 30% and Abulfotouh and Sabbahi each had something over 20%, that's enough to win the next election and that's all there is to it.
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    Let's talk Egypt

” إن الأمة التي تحسن صناعة الموت توهب لها الحياة”

正直・・・微妙
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad View Post
    Lamees, you're over reacting, Misr is fine.

Mursi just met with Abulfotouh & Sabbahi yesterday for a plan to counter Shafiq so it's not all bad news.

Now, Mursi had 30% and Abulfotouh and Sabbahi each had something over 20%, that's enough to win the next election and that's all there is to it.
    I wish I shared your optimism.. I wish I shared the optimism of others I speak with including members of my own family. But I know how they plan and I know how things turn out.. I don't think we're the right people for the change.. We still have fear in our hearts and the devil has millenniums of experience & legions of followers...
    Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I must say ive been really disappointed with some egyptians, i dont understand the hatred for the muslim brotherhood...most of these guys were suppressed for years...thrown into jail...they've been working at grass root levels and then i see men with beards and women with hijab saying they dont want the muslim brotherhood.

What do they want?

As much as i wanted it to be an islamic revolution it now seems some had other intentions

There is this fear of religion and politics being combined, and with majority of parliamentary seats being held by the muslims people fear that they'll not live a free life anymore.
    | Likes Jedi_Mindset liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii View Post
    I must say ive been really disappointed with some egyptians, i dont understand the hatred for the muslim brotherhood...most of these guys were suppressed for years...thrown into jail...they've been working at grass root levels and then i see men with beards and women with hijab saying they dont want the muslim brotherhood.

What do they want?

As much as i wanted it to be an islamic revolution it now seems some had other intentions

There is this fear of religion and politics being combined, and with majority of parliamentary seats being held by the muslims people fear that they'll not live a free life anymore.
    Because many women have this feminist thoughts and muslims have adopted the idea of ''moderate islam''
    Let's talk Egypt

- Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

actually it isn't what you think. They're just rigging the election either throw bribery in poor areas (these people have billions to squander), using dead soldiers names or coercing others. I have cousins in Air force who were basically told in so many words who they'd better vote for.
    Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Egypt to me is divided, you have the socialists, secularists, islamists and then you have the copts

You have so called islamists voting for socialists and secularists, rejecting the islamic candidates, particularly the brotherhood becauthey feel the other candidates will provide stability.

I hope the man they call the spare tyre wins inshaAllah and that he governs egypt by implementing shariah even if they try to bully him into compromising certain aspect of his beliefs
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May 27th, 2012 14:52
    EGYPT: AHMED SHAFIK, THE CIA’S MAN FOR PRESIDENT!

By nikos_retsos

The Egyptians had a Arab Spring that turned into a Revolution! And they thought they won it! And they were ecstatic, and they celebrated! But suddenly the revolution vanished! And it looks
    now that the Revolution was like a magician’s trick: “Now you see it; Now you don’t!” What happened? Well, the Revolution was hijacked, by the Egyptian Army, under a U.S. demand to
    contain the damage to the U.S. interests in Middle East.
    Former president Hosni Mubarak had pledged not to resign during the massive continuous protests, and the U.S. was fearful that there may be a military coup by lower officers, the so-called Naserites, as it happened in 1953 under Gamal Abdel Nasser. To prevent this, the U.S. ordered the Egyptian General to overthrow Mubarak. Mubarak was then shown on TV moody while he was escorted to a military helicopter under guard to be put under house arrest in his Sinai vacation home. Then his VP Omar Suleiman went on TV to tell Egyptians that Mubarak had resigned. He didn’t, but the military junta told Mubarak to keep quiet, or go to prison for life. Mubarak did, there was a short farcical trial, and Mubarak lives now untouched in splendor at his Sinai villa!
    Why did the Egyptian Generals take orders from the U.S.? a) Without U.S. arms, supplies, funding and spare parts, the Egyptian army will be strip-naked! b) U.S. aid has helped the Egyptian Generals to control a vast array of industries that experts estimate as 20% of the Egyptian economy. That makes them as rich as the Saudi princess, courtesy of their relations and subservience to the U.S. Can they do without the U.S. arms and money? NO! They have little oil and natural gas. They are as dependent to the U.S. as the Afghan government of Hamid Karzai is, except they don’t have a Taliban insurgency to deal with!
    When the U.S. ordered the Egyptian junta to overthrow Mubarak, the U.S. also initiated other plans “to stabilize Egypt,” a euphemism for subverting the revolution and maintaining the status quo. Immediately, the U.S. Congress appropriated plenty of $$$$ millions to fund NGO’s, like the International Republican Institute, NDI, Freedom House, and in synch with other European NGOs, they set the stage to corral the Egyptian Revolution. When some Egyptians started to wonder why no foreign NGOs came to promote democracy during Mubarak’s 30 years of despotic rule, and now they flooded Egypt, the Egyptian Generals arrested Sam LaHood, the son of the U.S. Transportation Secretary, in a smokescreen effort to show Egyptians that foreigners will not design Egypt’s future! But they will.
    With plenty of U.S. money and NGOs, and with the full support of the Egyptian military junta, the former Mubarak prime minister Ahmed Shafik has risen to the top. The U.S. just flipped the Egyptian Revolution like a coin; the Mubarak side went down; the Shafik side came up. Bet won. The ultimate goal? Prevent Egypt from becoming an Islamic Republic like Iran!
    The U.S. effort to hijack the Egyptian Revolution is the second, after a similar effort to hijack the Libyan Revolution by forcing the Transitional National Council to appoint two U.S. citizens and Libyan expatriates, Mahmud Jibril, as prime minister, and Khalifa Hiftar as Supreme Commander of the New Libyan Army. They were fired after I exposed them here in my December 11, 2011, blog here, and then the Radio 17 in Libya posted my blog on its website, on Facebook, and other Arab newspapers. Afterward, Libyan rebel commanders demanded their firing from the TNC, and Abdel Hakim Belhai, the Libyan rebel commander who took Tripoli from Gadhagi’s forces, and who claim to have been tortured by the CIA in Bangkok, Thailand, run a gun battle with Khalifa Hiftar when he tried to take control of Tripoli’s airport. Belhai demanded the dismissal of Hiftar, and the TNC obliged.
    There are no rebel commanders in Egypt to save the revolution, as Egypt’s military commanders removed Mubarak and took control of it themselves! The Egyptians now fume against their junta, but the junta is crashing their skulls under the pretext of stability! General Hussein Tantawi is the new U.S. Augusto Pinochet in Cairo, and the U.S. choice for Egyptian president is Ahmed Shafik!
    During the Serbia-Kosovo conflict, U.S. senator John McCain told reporters: “We (the U.S.) are a superpower; we cannot lose!,” on quote. The U.S. “cannot lose” in Egypt either! It has Egypt’s military in a chock-hold, and the Egyptian military has the Revolution in a chock-hold! Nikos Retsos, retired professor, USA

Tags: Egyptians protest military rule, How Egypt's Revolution was hijacked?, Now what for Egypt?, Presidential elections 2012 in Egypt
    http://my.telegraph.co.uk/retsos_nik...for-president/
    Let's talk Egypt

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sadly but true Subhan'Allah

But who is the best of planners? Allah subhana wa'a ta'ala
    Let's talk Egypt

- Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Let's talk Egypt Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Let's talk Egypt