× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1723

Plz answer..

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Plz answer..

Report bad ads?

Asalamalaykum wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu everyone,
    Hope you are all doing great..well basically there is a person in my class and that person keeps repeating that if they goes to hajj, all their sins will be forgiven (which is true) but they keep using that as an excuse to do bad deeds..does anyone have anything to argue against this?

very much appeciated
    Jazaakalahu khayran
    Plz answer..

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Plz answer..

No all their sins will not be forgiven with intentions like that, to be forgiven you have to repent sincerely and with the intention of not to sin again.

Tell them that hajj is not guarenteed forgiveness or a guarenteed ticket to jannah. Tell them if they died tomorow how would they go for hajj? and how would they be forgiven, they'd be dead in a state of sin and then they'd be screwed in the akhira - That should get them thinking.

Allah knows best
    chat Quote

transition?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    To Him I return
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's a transgression to begin a sin thinking that Allah (swt) will definitely forgive you.
    Plz answer..

wwwislamicboardcom - Plz answer..
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol its simple..

if you insist upon sin over and over again - you risk losing the help of Allaah

you RISK going into an eternal path of sinning.. which could lead to disbelief.. or worse.. HYPOCRISY

its due to THAT RISK that we should avoid sinning.

everytime we sin we put a black spot on our hearts - and we dont control our fates

Allah alone knows when we will be given tawfeeq to go hajj - if we can go at all - MANY PEOPLE NEVER GO!!!!!!!!! MANY MANY MILLIONS !!!

and who knows.. by then maybe our hearts will be so blackened that the tawfeeq to go will be removed from us.. and Allah will never give us such a chance

or perhaps.. we will go.. and come back ten times worse - (THIS IS POSSIBLE AND DOES HAPPEN) and then will eternally be ****ed...

waaay too many reasons to stop sinning ASAP !
    Plz answer..

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Khaldun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Alif Lam Mim.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

First of all it is not any type of Hajj that forgives sins, it is only a Hajj Mabruur a Hajj that is accepted. Furthermore, when a person does a sin yet whilst doing it they say I will ask Allahs forgivness later on this will make tawbah void later on, do you not remember the story of Yusuf and his brothers when they said:

اقْتُلُواْ يُوسُفَ أَوِ اطْرَحُوهُ أَرْضًا يَخْلُ لَكُمْ وَجْهُ أَبِيكُمْ وَتَكُونُواْ مِن بَعْدِهِ قَوْمًا صَـلِحِينَ

Imaam ibn Kathir said:

Kill Yusuf or cast him out to some (other) land, so that the favor of your father may be given to you alone,) They said, `Remove Yusuf, who competes with you for your father's love, from in front of your father's face so that his favor is yours alone. Either kill Yusuf or banish him to a distant land so that you are rid of his trouble and you alone enjoy the love of your father.

(and after that you will be righteous folk.), thus intending repentance before committing the sin,

And in such a way Allah did not accept their repentance at that particular time, rather it was only when they truly repented and asked their father to make dua on their behalf that Allah answered their request of repentance.
    Last edited by Khaldun; 10-16-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    Plz answer..

IK 4 1 - Plz answer..

Click it and you wont regret it!
    www.khaldun.wordpress.com
    chat Quote

layla is here's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh I learned a lot from this thread. Jazak Allah Khayr
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Plz answer.. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Plz answer..