Today When I got home, I made a clear intention to pray Maghrib after I got home from school, but as I have not understood, I have used my mouth, but I have got other problem: I mumbled when I tried to offer prayer, and I have finally understood why I was shy and embarrass all along when I want to pray, I start to feel shy and embarrass, and that is because of Satan who puts on me irrelevant feelings which causes me a lot of problems.

I wonder, I can tell God like this: "My Lord! I would like to start my salat by offering one prayer per day, and after some time, I can start to increase until I reach to add 2 prayers per day, then after sometime I want to add 3 prayers per day, and fourth and fifth, so that I can easily perform them without problems, but please! Accept my efforts and increase my rewards for trying to develop my prayers in my way, and when I have developed, I will start praying easily just like other Muslims do"

So, is this kind of promise which I want to make to God is acceptable and rewardeble? What Quran says about my promise?

During Maghrib and Asr, I can only move my lips as if I'm reciting the prayer? Because they are silent prayer, so I don't know how it is done silently, I mean I don't know what is the definition of silent in Quran when it is addressed to Asr and Maghrib. But by mistake, as I didn't understood, I have used my tongue and mouth for reciting Maghrib prayer.....

So, can you please explain to me how to do that?