Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

NEED HELP! with madrassa

Report bad ads?

asalaam walyakum

i am currently in the hifz course in Darul Uloom in buffalo New York, USA and i was wondering if their was another madrasa that could help donate to the madarasa that im going to. You see the madarsa was once a prison and it was renonvated so as to accomadate this islamic school. However their are problems with the school like, the carpet which has been their for about 30 + years and has not been changed and so it looks horrible. THe paint on the walls, the rats in the kitchen and it needs something. When you are inside it actually seems like a prison because it doesnt feel comfortable, Its cold half the time and it needs major renovation. The grass in the court yard is ridiculously tall, there is so much garbage laying in the courtyard and because they dont have enough money to hire someone the place looks horrible. If someone that i can talk to or email or start a donation program where some madarasa is willing to contact the school and give a donation or if i could talk to someone that is willing to help me help my school, i would greatly appreciate it......ALso if you like i will send pictures of the madrasa that is if you are willing to help and i will give you the number of students attending and everything else...but please i need someone to do something about this. jazakallah...my email is [email protected]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled on Request
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: NEED HELP! with madrassa

bump.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: NEED HELP! with madrassa

Brother I will be willing to help but I am young,and might not be able to help to your expectations,but if you want reply to this and I will inshAllah PM you my email.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! NEED HELP! with madrassa Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. NEED HELP! with madrassa