Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

even night

Report bad ads?

Selamun Alaikum wa Bismillah,

It's even night. But could it be Laylatul Qadr tonight? It's the first night I haven't heard dogs barking. But, it's also the first night I have no power to stay awake, unlike previous nights due to lack of sleep during the last several nights.

Would Allah accept my duas from previous nights while I was searching for it? Is one dua before I lose conscience going to be enough?

Is there any recorded case like this in the time of our beloved Prophet (SAWS) that someone missed Laylatul Qadr for an excuse and everything was ok?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: even night

Do not worry to much. Try to drink some coffee with some sweets and some water.

Pray as you can.

Allah sees our sincerity and if we fall asleep praying it will count as we wished (say till sahur).

I to think that tonight might be laylatul qadr. There are different calculations and a dynamic range of laylatul qadr based on different factors, most of them fall in the last 10 nights, even or odd.
    Last edited by Murid; 04-28-2022 at 10:48 PM.
    chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by RevertTayra View Post
    Selamun Alaikum wa Bismillah,

It's even night. But could it be Laylatul Qadr tonight? It's the first night I haven't heard dogs barking. But, it's also the first night I have no power to stay awake, unlike previous nights due to lack of sleep during the last several nights.

Would Allah accept my duas from previous nights while I was searching for it? Is one dua before I lose conscience going to be enough?

Is there any recorded case like this in the time of our beloved Prophet (SAWS) that someone missed Laylatul Qadr for an excuse and everything was ok?
    Asalaamu Alaikum. My sister we must not overdo it nor burn ourselves out. If your tired to the point of passing out then surely you must sleep as our bodies have a right over us. What you can do is to have a nap in the day which really helps to stay awake in the night. You can also sleep after praying Isha and awaken a few hours before Suhoor as this way you will still be able to worship in the most blessed part of the night but have more energy to do so.

Surely Allah looks at our intentions, sincerity, efforts and determination and so we can only do what is within our capability and capacity. However as mentioned we can certainly help ourselves by having regular naps and eating light. By over eating we will weigh our bodies down and will feel drained. Also keeping well hydrated really helps.
    Last edited by Hamza Asadullah; 04-29-2022 at 12:21 AM.
    | Likes RevertTayra liked this post
    even night

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

RevertTayra's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah View Post
    Asalaamu Alaikum. My sister we must not overdo it nor burn ourselves out. If your tired to the point of passing out then surely you must sleep as our bodies have a right over us. What you can do is to have a nap in the day which really helps to stay awake in the night. You can also sleep after praying Isha and awaken a few hours before Suhoor as this way you will still be able to worship in the most blessed part of the night but have more energy to do so.

Surely Allah looks at our intentions, sincerity, efforts and determination and so we can only do what is within our capability and capacity. However as mentioned we can certainly help ourselves by having regular naps and eating light. By over eating we will weigh our bodies down and will feel drained. Also keeping well hydrated really helps.

How does burnout manifest? I can't believe that in and with ibadah you can go with that.
    | Likes Murid liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! even night Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. even night