Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

assalam alaikum

Report bad ads?

assalam alaikum
    Hi my name is Ella am 34 married and live with my husband and two cats
    I joined here a while back . for the last few months i have been going back and forward between Christianity and Islam , am unsure what i want at the moment
    My view of Jesus feels wrong for someone who is Christian i don't view Jesus as the son of God
    I believe in God i always have .
    Me and my husband tried to become Muslim we where weren't treated very nicely by our family and friends. we also found learning Arabic really hard i have a learning disability and have a hard time with English never mind another language i can spell well here on the forum because i use a spell checker but my grammar and spelling is really bad and there are words in English i just don't understand
    When doing the prayers i had to say them in English because i cant say the Arabic at all
    We got use to getting up early in the mornings to do prayers and doing the prayers apart from them being in English was fine
    unsure what else to say am going to try harder this time hopefully we can do it

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: assalam alaikum

Walaikum Assalam sister,

The greater your effort the greater your reward, you seek help and do the best you can.
    Trust in Allah S.W.T and you will see things will turn out ok.
    I don't know how well you can read, just take a look through the revert stories.
    Any questions you have fell free to ask and don't worry with the word problem.
    Keep up the hope and my best best wishes to you both.

Masalam

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wa Alaaykum as'salaam

welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit yourself insha'Allaah

I agree with brother al yunan the greater the effort the more reward..

There are still muslims who reverted, who have families who have trouble accepting them, but when the muslim practices his faith according to the sunnah of the prophet SAW, then the better others will view Islaam as. Either your family members have bad thoughts about muslims and Islaam from what the media decieves them with about muslims.. What they need is the truth, to know the truth you will have to try be the best muslim you can by implementing the sunnah/ the way of the prophet (saw)..and teach them as you go along in your journey. And clear any misconceptions they have regarding Islaam from the Qur'aan and sunnah, and if you have any questions feel free to ask here, insha'Allaah members here will try their best to answer to the best of their abilities..

but do not lose hope and continue to seek the truth
    i hope i didnt confuse you..

.. peace ..
    assalam alaikum

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]

tigerkhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

welcome to forum sister. hope someone will reply to ur pbm.
    assalam alaikum

6. Report bad ads?
    Souljette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Souljette Of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalamualaykum,
    Welcome to the forum sis, and inshallah you will get help from the one above only seek for it.Inshallah your hardships will come to an end just depend on Allah(S.W.T) and be patient
    assalam alaikum

“The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs is afflicted, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever”.

www.souljette.wordpress.com

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

welcome to the forum and welcome again to Islam.
    When you have difficulties, ask Allah SWT with as much sincerity as you can muster.

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa alaikkum salaam...Welcome to Islam....

Your on track ... Good Job... ... never get disappointed.. ALLAH will surely guide you to the right path - ALLAH will help those who help themselves.

Riana17's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam sis

Im with you, youre not alone, im not so good in english too :P
    You seems to have a very good intention, we will make Duaa for you and your family inshallah
    pls visit the forum more often

I guess the best way to learn to pray in Arabic is download Mr Sudais MP3 (Surrah recitation)
    and have a print of the prayer in English font of course and listen as much as you can
    it would help you inshallah

SALAM & May Allah love you all the time
    assalam alaikum

The HIGHEST accomplishment I can achieve in this worldly life is to be a TRUE MUSLIM. (me)

wwwislamicboardcom - assalam alaikum

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Your story is similar to mine. I was raised as a Christian and really struggled with accepting Islam. It went against everything I had ever been taught. The more I read the Qu'ran and the more I studied Islam, the more it made sense to me, and I always felt like I was being called in that direction by Allah (God).

I still haven't told my family yet about my conversion and I have decided not to. I want to show them through my words and deeds that I am becoming a better man, and when they see the change within me, they will inshallah come to accept my decision, or at least to respect it.

12. Report bad ads?
    Just_A_Girl13's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalam alaikum sister Aamanee,

Welcome to the forum! I am a recent revert to Islam as well. For a while I struggled between Christianity and Islam as you are struggling now, and then Allah (s.w.t.) guided me to take my shahadah just four days ago It's okay if you don't speak English well, you're not alone in that here. Inshallah you will learn and you will learn Arabic as well (which is something that I am learning, too). You will find many wise, friendly people who will make your time here educational and fun

Peace and blessings be with you

Mister Agenda's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How are you settling in, Aamanee?

15. Hide
Hey there! assalam alaikum Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. assalam alaikum