× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 58 visibility 5108

Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I was wanting to know if anyone had any idea why BBC World News (virtually the British equivalent of Fox News), if it is not bleating and moaning about Iran, it is preoccupied and utterly obsessed 80% or 90% of the time with South Asian countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and especially India. This has become extremely noticeable over the last few years. Bearing in mind Britain's diabolical centuries long track record, my mind automatically believes it is their neo imperialism and their hell-bent wish for their New World Order to materialize. I strongly suspect this is their agenda especially when I consider that a very large amount of the news and current affairs from those areas are replete with British criticisms of one aspect or another of these Asian cultures. The world is a big place with many countries but BBC World News' utter obsession with South Asia represents a huge disproportionate under reporting of countries elsewhere around the world. One could go for days without it mentioning practically anything about current affairs and news from Europe (one of the most important parts of the world today). Even its stooge the USA, not all that much news from that direction is reported. I feel utterly convinced this is to do with Britain's new busybody communism, global social engineering programmes etc, but perhaps there are some here with some other ideas as well? Remember the British were doing this very same sort of thing way back during the old British Raj. Old ways die hard I guess.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    AlHoda's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION.

Maybe more things happen in Asia than in other parts of the world, I don't think they are obsessed with Asia.

Know that Allah sees you.

Know that Allah hears you.
    Wherever you are.
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

BBC is obsessed with anything to do with Islam, Iran and Pakistan.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you watch at the opening credits for bbc news world, you know where theres a 30 second countdown, that show like 10 -15 clips of their reporters from all around the world, you will notice nearly all are muslim countries
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar View Post
    If you watch at the opening credits for bbc news world, you know where theres a 30 second countdown, that show like 10 -15 clips of their reporters from all around the world, you will notice nearly all are muslim countries
    That is true, but more things happen in muslim countries than europian countries.

Wherever you are.
    chat Quote

Raaina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    BBC is obsessed with anything to do with Islam, Iran and Pakistan.
    I thought that was most of the media/ the westen world, not just the BBC

Fab site for sisters - Based in Midlands, UK
    Pearl Daisy

The hypocrite looks for faults; the believer looks for excuses.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon View Post
    I thought that was most of the media/ the westen world, not just the BBC
    Your right, its the entire Western world. Western countries create the problem, moan about it like a wounded hippo and then expect someone else to solve their problems.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    Your right, its the entire Western world. Western countries create the problem, moan about it like a wounded hippo and then expect someone else to solve their problems.
    That is true you know, Btw, I liked the way you described their moaning.:bravo:

Wherever you are.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The majority of Muslims in UK are south asians, if south asians gain the trust of the media, they'll fall for anything the media says.

So if the media [which is controlled by non muslims] says that one version of Islam is correct and other ways are false, then the muslims unaware of true islam will trust the media and prefer its teachings over Qur'an and Sunnah.

you'll probably see its effects quite soon.

so eastenders promotes a 'homosexual muslim', so muslims who are into eastenders will gradually accept homosexuality is normal etc. there are other programs too where muslim women get married to non muslims, and these are shown on bbc. this makes a muslim watching it question his faith and wonder; what's so wrong with muslim women marrying a non muslim then anyway?

things work gradually. you'll see the results in the near future. And those who follow pure Quran and Sunnah are extremists to them.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    JoshuaD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I was wanting to know if anyone had any idea why BBC World News (virtually the British equivalent of Fox News), if it is not bleating and moaning about Iran, it is preoccupied and utterly obsessed 80% or 90% of the time with South Asian countries such as Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and especially India. This has become extremely noticeable over the last few years. Bearing in mind Britain's diabolical centuries long track record, my mind automatically believes it is their neo imperialism and their hell-bent wish for their New World Order to materialize. I strongly suspect this is their agenda especially when I consider that a very large amount of the news and current affairs from those areas are replete with British criticisms of one aspect or another of these Asian cultures. The world is a big place with many countries but BBC World News' utter obsession with South Asia represents a huge disproportionate under reporting of countries elsewhere around the world. One could go for days without it mentioning practically anything about current affairs and news from Europe (one of the most important parts of the world today). Even its stooge the USA, not all that much news from that direction is reported. I feel utterly convinced this is to do with Britain's new busybody communism, global social engineering programmes etc, but perhaps there are some here with some other ideas as well? Remember the British were doing this very same sort of thing way back during the old British Raj. Old ways die hard I guess.
    This post was a joke wasn't it?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JoshuaD View Post
    This post was a joke wasn't it?
    With regards to New World Order, the politicians are saying it themselves. Gordon Brown, George Bush, Tony Blair and I think Obama too.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada - View Post

The majority of Muslims in UK are south asians, if south asians gain the trust of the media, they'll fall for anything the media says.

So if the media [which is controlled by non muslims] says that one version of Islam is correct and other ways are false, then the muslims unaware of true islam will trust the media and prefer its teachings over Qur'an and Sunnah.

you'll probably see its effects quite soon.

so eastenders promotes a 'homosexual muslim', so muslims who are into eastenders will gradually accept homosexuality is normal etc. there are other programs too where muslim women get married to non muslims, and these are shown on bbc. this makes a muslim watching it question his faith and wonder; what's so wrong with muslim women marrying a non muslim then anyway?

things work gradually. you'll see the results in the near future. And those who follow pure Quran and Sunnah are extremists to them.
    Aha! An assimilation programme. The British government tried that during it's rule in India but it failed because the Anglo Saxons sent to India to inhabit and marry the natives instead became polygamous and adopted Hindu and Muslim ways.

Maybe they have reversed course and have invited South Asians to Britain to be assimilated into British/Zionist ways and to send some back to their native lands as NGO agents to convert the masses. This treacherous tactic could however backfire ...look what happened to Gandhi, he was a model assimilant to the British but he eventually woke up to their Imperialist treachery and preached passive resistance in defiance of the British.
    Things seem to be going wrong for the British Neo Imperialist Order already as their worst enemies seem to be coming from within by home grown terrorists and dissidents.
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

all media that is not State or country owned exists for only one purpose. That purpose is to make money for the owners.

They make money by selling advertising. They charge for the advertising. The people with money to spend on advertising want their ads to be seen by the most people. The media is always competing to get the most viewers, to do this they focus on what they believe most people want to see. At the present time the BBC believes that South Asia is what most people in the viewing area want to see. They will continue focusing on South Asia until the number of viewers drops.

Herman 1 - Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The BBC are nothing like Fox News. Fox News is the media embodiment of Republican bias. The BBC I believe is rather liberal.

Bearing in mind Britain's diabolical centuries long track record, my mind automatically believes it is their neo imperialism and their hell-bent wish for their New World Order to materialize. I strongly suspect this is their agenda especially when I consider that a very large amount of the news and current affairs from those areas are replete with British criticisms of one aspect or another of these Asian cultures. The world is a big place with many countries but BBC World News' utter obsession with South Asia represents a huge disproportionate under reporting of countries elsewhere around the world. One could go for days without it mentioning practically anything about current affairs and news from Europe (one of the most important parts of the world today). Even its stooge the USA, not all that much news from that direction is reported. I feel utterly convinced this is to do with Britain's new busybody communism, global social engineering programmes etc, but perhaps there are some here with some other ideas as well? Remember the British were doing this very same sort of thing way back during the old British Raj. Old ways die hard I guess
    Where do you people get this stuff from? No seriously, I'm trying to impress someone, and I need to know which joke site this stuff is borrowed from. You could have at least have posted a link.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    all media that is not State or country owned exists for only one purpose. That purpose is to make money for the owners.

They make money by selling advertising. They charge for the advertising. The people with money to spend on advertising want their ads to be seen by the most people. The media is always competing to get the most viewers, to do this they focus on what they believe most people want to see. At the present time the BBC believes that South Asia is what most people in the viewing area want to see. They will continue focusing on South Asia until the number of viewers drops.
    And there was me thinking it was some covert operation in order to change the world order and to gain control of India and her resources. Silly me!
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeah its making me sick now man its the only thing they talk bout

theres loads of things going on in the world also

I just get really sick and i switch over quickly

ae8iug 1 - Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION.

wwwislamicboardcom - Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Their main news story tonight was of the hilarious flop of a bomb plot by that Nigerian chap, and the second one was of a British man about to be executed. Nothing about the South Asia there.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Their main news story tonight was of the hilarious flop of a bomb plot by that Nigerian chap, and the second one was of a British man about to be executed. Nothing about the South Asia there.
    That is true I guess but the Nigerian individual was a Muslim. The BBC does report a lot of activities that take place in the Middle East, South Asia and Muslims.

chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Be happy you get news. Out here in the boonies the closest news source is the Rapid City news from the Rapid City Journal

This seems to be the top news in this area:

Greenpeace to pay more than $30,000 for Rushmore protest

Greenpeace USA has agreed to pay more than $30,000 in civil penalties for its global warming protest last July 8 on Mount Rushmore National Memorial.

Herman 1 - Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post

China is in asia, and the guy about to get is south asian

and the nigerean is muslim
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Question about BBC World and its new SOUTH ASIAN OBSESSION.