Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Have i committed shirk?

Report bad ads?

Assalamo aleikum

Recently as of now i just watched a videogame trailer, and in it i saw what i assume to be a satanic symbol. Out of ignorance, i didnt cover it but just looked at it and then when i realised i immediately covered my screen with my hand and clicked off the video.

Im afraid that i may have supported the shaiytan by just looking at it, and im starting to panic and get anxiety. I really dont want to disobey Allah (SWT), and jm fearing this may have been the lowest i have ever been since all of my sins. Please help me brothers and sisters, have i been taken out of the fold of islam? I really want to repent, but im also afraid that Allah (SWT) is so angry with me and that i am a burden. I regret what i have done, and i never intended to support the shaiytan in any way. Help me brothers and sisters.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Duas_Revival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    www.duasrevival.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Have i committed shirk?

format_quote Originally Posted by ARandomTree View Post
    I regret what i have done, and i never intended to support the shaiytan in any way. Help me brothers and sisters.
    Wa Alaikumus Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Firstly - you feel you've done wrong? No problem!

What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran?

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53)

So what do we learn from this ayat from the Quran? No matter what we've done.....Don't Despair. Don't loose hope, nor be sad!

Become pure right now, like the day you were born (sinless). Seek forgiveness and start fresh. Please see the Tawabah To-Do List: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/r...bah-to-do-list

Secondly - In relation to Duas for seeking forgiveness and protection from Shirk highly recommend the following:

Dua for Protection from Shirk 1 - Have i committed shirk?

Pronunciation: Allahumma inni a’oo-zu bika an oosh-rika bika wa ana a’lamu, wa astagh firuka lima laa a’lam

Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from knowingly associating anything with You, and I seek Your forgiveness for that which I do unknowingly

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...shirk-and-riya

Jazakallahu Khairan,
    DR
    | Likes greenhill liked this post
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Have i committed shirk? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Have i committed shirk?