× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 2737

My Life Is Falling Apart

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My Life Is Falling Apart

Report bad ads?

I dont have the will to live sometimes. My life has been one big waste and a failure
    Ive tore apart relationships i had with a number of people and i am now regretting it, I do wish to repair those damaged relationships but i dont have it in me

I used to be confident and ambitious, now im a broken person.
    Ive neglected my deen, my mind my soul and body

I need to turn my life around quickly
    Im getting old and im fearful of the future.

Advice would be appreciated

My Life Is Falling Apart

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: My Life Is Falling Apart

that's pretty much everyone' story.. life is about making mistakes, sometimes big, bad ugly ones, hopefully learning from them and building character along the way.. Everyone has an affliction or two or three or four.. just turn on Al-Jazeera and you'll see your brothers and sisters in Gaza breaking down rocks to rebuild their homes and being shot at. Your brothers & sisters in Iraq begging on the street, orphaned and with no prospect, your brothers and sisters all over the world even here, falsely imprisoned and held without bail or even put into Gitmo without a charge or trial all together..
    Then you'll count your blessings.. You know when things are so bad and you can't find any use for yourself, try to at least focus on the hereafter, you always have that to strive for.. fast, pray and read the Quran until Allah swt finds a way out for you insha'Allah..

| Likes Haya emaan, Snowflake, tigerkhan liked this post
    My Life Is Falling Apart

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - My Life Is Falling Apart

chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: My Life Is Falling Apart

seriously I thought you were describing me a few years ago.
    Alhamdulillaah Allah gave me inspiration to come back to my deen and to get closer to Allah.
    so please use your current situation as a turning point in your life, re-learn your deen, live according to your deen, get closer to Allah SWT, and ask Him for *everything*
    Insha Allah your life will be better, if not in the immediate future.
    | Likes Snowflake liked this post
    My Life Is Falling Apart

chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! My Life Is Falling Apart Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. My Life Is Falling Apart