× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1156

I have few questions

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have few questions

Report bad ads?

Assalamu' alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Guys, I have found another forum on Google where it is for former Christians, and I will ask some help from former Christians who knows well languages, interpretations and history of New Testament. And I have registered there as a former Christian, and I have found a history forum where I can help from some professionals who are well versed in history of ancient world. Because, I want to respond to Hungarian's claims about Transylvania and expose the Hungarian propaganda.

And I will respond to Christian extremists who are making false accusations on Islam, and I want to protect my brothers and sisters from being mislead by outsiders of Islam.

My questions are:

1. Is this rewardable intention?
    2. Is this noble intention?

The main purpose of this website is to expose the deception and lies of terrorists so that the whole world will know that terrorists are compulsive liars, dishonest and deceivers, and to protect my brothers and sisters in Islam from being mislead.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I have few questions

alaikum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

Yeah it's a really good intention. Prophet Muhammad said: "Pass the message on from me, even if it's one ayah (Quran verse)."

Focus on giving a good message which reaches more people and avoid having long arguments.

Allah reward you
    | Likes Nitro Zeus liked this post
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! I have few questions Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I have few questions