× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1377

Hmm

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmm

Report bad ads?

Well i have been having this repetative dream every night for 2 years and never took any notice of it . Basically the dream is this person i never see the face crossing the road and about to be killed by a racing car however i always push the person aside and stand in his/her place . I wake up at the stage of me on the floor bleeding from my head .

I never take eny notice , however my friends have been telling me it could mean something . Does dream,s mean anything in Islam ?? or is it just nothing and i should carry on ignoring it ? i never thought of this before ,

jazakalah khair
    Hmm

Anonymous account

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hmm

Wa alaikum asalam

No one here is qualified to interpret dreams, please seek advice from a scholar.

Also, if one has a bad dream, they should not tell other people about it, as the Prophet peace be upon him said

A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him. (Bukhari)

Thread closed.
    Hmm

alhamdullilah.

4. Hide
Hey there! Hmm Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hmm