star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile job

Report bad ads?

ive been offered a job abroad working in a well known middle eastern country. Two things bother me though-

1. telling my parents because i know they won't take it well even though it is something i want to do for myself and has no reflection upon my relationship between myself and then but they wont see it like that...they will assume im 'running away' escaping and trying to distance myself from the family which is wrong

2. ive been told as far as Islam is concerned, though it is meant to be a muslim state alsorts happens there

so what do i do?? kinda sad coz i have a computer screen to talk to at the moment

but u guys will help..right?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: job

I think you should make a list of pros and cons, an honest list and a realistic one at that and I am not sure how realistic it will be if you've never been to the place you are visiting, and then see which list is longer and go by that..

there are seven benefits to travel.. but I don't want to look for them at the moment, so I suppose that can be the first thing on your list of pros?

may Allah swt make it all easy for you

job

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - job

chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! job Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. job