× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 23 visibility 3247

Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

Report bad ads?

Screaming hate and brandishing vile placards, Muslim extremists and far-Right groups clashed yesterday in ugly scenes that marred a parade by soldiers.
    Around 40 members of a group called Muslims Against the Crusades (MAC) arrived with inflammatory banners featuring slogans such as 'Butchers return' and 'What are you dying for? £18k'.
    They were soon confronted by 100 people, some wearing English Defence League T-shirts, who shouted 'scum' and 'Muslim bombers off our streets'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0r1NYksQw

Last edited by Life_Is_Short; 06-16-2010 at 01:14 PM.

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

Two groups of below-average IQ, far right idiots desperately in need of a social life or any sort of activity that would be more productive than protesting/counter protesting a soldiers homecoming parade.

Rhubarb Tart's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ugh-barking.do

I dont know whether to cry or laugh at the situation. What has both groups achieved? I guess this is democracy.

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106 View Post

I dont know whether to cry or laugh at the situation. What has both groups achieved? I guess this is democracy.

well the muslim 'extremists' have shown that not everyone agree's with their wars, not everyone thinks the people who carry out unjust wars are 'heroes'

they showed that british soldiers are fighting an unjust war and in the process killing many innocents

The Nazi EDL have shown that they are drunken racist chavs who are not just against islamic 'extremism' - more like islam

Then about 100 men — wearing English Defence League T-shirts and shouting “scum”, “Muslim bombers off our streets” and “Allah, Allah, who the f***k is Allah” — surged out of the nearby Barking Dog pub and surrounded the Muslims.

they've shown that they're dumb chavs who don't know that arab jews and christians also call god by the name Allah, how ironic they came out of a pub

33 43 1 - Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

6. Report bad ads?
    Raaina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Two groups of below-average IQ, far right idiots desperately in need of a social life or any sort of activity that would be more productive than protesting/counter protesting a soldiers homecoming parade.
    I agree, if they only put this much effort into finding jobs and actually helping the economy rather then putting it into racial hatred.
    But, I guess their IQ lets them down on this.... to bad

Fab site for sisters - Based in Midlands, UK
    Pearl Daisy

The hypocrite looks for faults; the believer looks for excuses.

Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is not the best way of doing it but MAC is exercising their rights to freedome of speech. Nobody should be "disgusted".

Members of the public who travelled to Barking yesterday to cheer the troops said they were 'disgusted' by what happened.
    Last edited by Life_Is_Short; 06-16-2010 at 08:30 PM.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon View Post
    I agree, if they only put this much effort into finding jobs and actually helping the economy rather then putting it into racial hatred.
    But, I guess their IQ lets them down on this.... to bad
    Indeed. Finding jobs would be far more productive, although their lacking in the brains department on both sides clearly works to their disadvantage!

Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's freedom of expression, and of assembly.

Unfortunately.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brothers and sisters correct me if I am wrong. Since when did it every become Islamic to harass relative (non muslims) that are grieving? Why don’t these men take it to the people that have greater power (the parliament)?

The relatives and friends are grieving and this event is like a funeral to them. One things disagreeing with the war and it is another thing shouting murderers and rapists to relatives and friends of dead soldiers. That is just bad manners.

I hate EDL members, there are such idiots. However I cannot really condone the group of Muslims behaviour. They have not achieved anything; their voices can still be heard outside the parliament. They can arrange their own protest?

They can even shout at David (the PM) and other MPs whenever he it out and about.

I wonder how many more Muslims families in the UK are now going to be attacked because of this protests by EDL members.
    Last edited by Rhubarb Tart; 06-17-2010 at 06:25 PM.

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They can even arrange protest at the army celebration thing they do every year, at least they won’t be shouting at those that are grieving but at soliders that are still alive.

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i think they have a right to protest. exactly what is wrong in protesting? i believe in free speech. but i agree they did not do it in a proper manner. i don't know about yous but i feel anger about whats happening in afganistan.

ae8iug 1 - Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

wwwislamicboardcom - Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Of course they have the right to protest but at the present of grieving families and middle of what to them is like a funeral? Even so, your right they should have done in proper manner. “The war in Afghanistan is unjust” “your soldiers died for corruption” “no to the war”. There are so many phases to express my disgust of the war without personally attacking the families.
    I am pretty angry about what the war too.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brothers and sisters correct me if I am wrong. Since when did it every become Islamic to harass relative (non muslims) that are grieving? Why don’t these men take it to the people that have greater power (the parliament)?

The relatives and friends are grieving and this event is like a funeral to them. One things disagreeing with the war and it is another thing shouting murderers and rapists to relatives and friends of dead soldiers. That is just bad manners.

I hate EDL members, there are such idiots. However I cannot really condone the group of Muslims behaviour. They have not achieved anything; their voices can still be heard outside the parliament. They can arrange their own protest?

They can even shout at David (the PM) and other MPs whenever he it out and about.

I wonder how many more Muslims families in the UK are now going to be attacked because of this protests by EDL members.
    I don't think many Muslims will suffer for their protest. Even the least intelligent people can see that the morons protesting are in a distinct minority within the Muslim community, in both IQ and protest numbers!

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin View Post
    It's freedom of expression, and of assembly.

Unfortunately.
    In Britain, you confront government. In Soviet Russia, government confront you!

18. Report bad ads?
    Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brittish muslims should do something with that groups which insults brittish soldiers. That group only brings bad name for the whole community. They only make the enemies of muslims easier.

This country is dying because of a lack of men, not a lack of programs.

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think non-muslims are right when they say we should renounce our citizenship and leave the country. At the end of the day our protests will do nothing and we'll still be funding wars against our own people, I'm pretty sure we'll be held accountable for this on the day of qiyamah.

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

There was a former US marine on that gaza flotilla that was attacked, he helped disarm israeli soldiers, he was soo against the illegal wars by US that he left the country and renounced his citizenship.

33 43 1 - Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Questions is though are muslims able to afford to leave the country. Considering we cant even get a visa in some muslims (frankly that is just disgusting) thus we cant work or even earn a living in muslim countries while other muslims countries dont have work and is worse state. I think it is better for muslims to stay and learn then move to their own country ishallah and try to improve their own countries.

Which is what many muslims are doing anyways. I know if I leave right now back to somalia, i wouldnt even get a job, and family members who are used to recieving my money wouldnt get money.

One day, when I do get enough experince and qualified, I will and am already thinking of moving to an arab country but it all depends on if these countries would let me. Then I would go back and imporve my own country!

Nirvana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If the media ignored these idiots - of all the persuasions - then these idiots would stop with their attention-seeking behaviour. But the media knows it can make money from it. Also there are many in the media who love making out that Islam is dangerous and Muslims are dangerous.

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

haha Low IQ just because they think differently?

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    If the media ignored these idiots - of all the persuasions - then these idiots would stop with their attention-seeking behaviour. But the media knows it can make money from it. Also there are many in the media who love making out that Islam is dangerous and Muslims are dangerous.
    Exactly. If the media just left these stupid nobodies alone, then they would be unheard of nobodies, and would eventually fade away.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right