× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 103 visibility 13762

Homosexual Indoctrination in UK Schools - it's happening now

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Homosexual Indoctrination in UK Schools - it's happening now

2. Report bad ads?
    Anas Lewis's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Homosexual Indoctrination in UK Schools - it's happening now

Disgusting, subhannallah. I need to get out of this filthy country while I'm able. Make du'a that I do not die in this country plz. Jazaks.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Indeed.
    format_quote Originally Posted by Anas Lewis View Post
    Disgusting, subhannallah.
    Children aren't sexual beings by nature and this isn't only a transgression to how their parents see fit to raise their children as I know staunch WASPS who don't even let their children sit for sex education in middle school and yet here they target practically toddlers with acts of sexuality and sexual deviance.
    This has no room in school whatsoever!
    | Likes faithandpeace, Anas Lewis liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Homosexual Indoctrination in UK Schools - it's happening now

LauraS's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

---

As for the subject, I think children should be taught to accept gay people but I'm not sure about how they go about it in this video.
    Last edited by Muhammad; 11-19-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: quote of a deleted post removed

6. Report bad ads?
    faithandpeace's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Rather than focusing on what the resident non-believers here think about the topic, perhaps a knowledgeable brother or sister in Islam can shed some light on what Qur'an and Sunnah say about the topics of homosexuality and kaffir-led education for Muslim children.
    | Likes جوري liked this post

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Fact of the matter is I know tons of Non-Muslims who are appalled by this. In fact one of my preceptors was discussing how even on the children's channel and family channels this is become so common grounds to things neither he nor his kids feel their children should be exposed to. You've a right not to be exposed to this at school and definitely in your home they allege you can always switch the channel but these are programs targeting kids at home!

Ammar67's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's disturbing to think that such things could be taught in a public school; where are the morals?

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by جوري View Post
    Indeed.

Children aren't sexual beings by nature and this isn't only a transgression to how their parents see fit to raise their children as I know staunch WASPS who don't even let their children sit for sex education in middle school and yet here they target practically toddlers with acts of sexuality and sexual deviance.
    This has no room in school whatsoever!
    Sorry I do not agree with your first six words. Don't reply or you will probably be deleted. The moderator edited my post to make it look as if I agreed with you. A shocking abuse of power. Truth is truth, no matter how unpalatable it is to some people.
    Last edited by Karl; 11-20-2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: some comments removed

LauraS's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ammar67 View Post
    It's disturbing to think that such things could be taught in a public school; where are the morals?
    But the fact is in a non-religious school homosexuality isn't considered as morally wrong. The small children aren't being taught about sex, just that two people of the same gender can be in love. For example the video showed a book where two princes fall in love, if it was a prince and princess falling in love it wouldn't be considered something sexual, just a fairy story.

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If schools are allegedly non religious then why do they take holidays such as christmas & easter off? Fact of the matter is introducing the concept that a family unit is composed of two men or two women isn't just immoral it is down right devious to implant such ideas in their heads at such a tender age. It isn't the school's place to introduce lack of morality or sexuality into children's lives and although I do find the public school system an abomination, not everyone can afford private schools, doesn't mean that society at large has to conform to a devious minority's take on what is moral or immoral!
    You're also in no position to speak for the majority and the majority of people aren't homos nor have they a desire to raise their kids as homos or wish to introduce the concept of sexuality through untrained teachers all together not mining certain sensibilities!
    | Likes Aprender, ~Zaria~, Anas Lewis liked this post

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If a child is having difficulty coping with family issues (whatever they may be) or if an older child (old enough to have sexual urges) thinks they are homosexual and any of these issues are bringing discomfort at school then the solution is for the child to approach the school's guidance counselor or a trustworthy teacher or other adult in the school about it so that it can be addressed. Family and sexuality issues of any sort usually are of a private and personal nature and don't belong being publicly aired in a school setting. I will say that I am strongly opposed to bullying so a child that happened to grow up in a same-sex family through no fault of his or her own or an older child who may be struggling with their own sexuality should not be treated unjustly whatsoever. That being said, it is not the school's role to promote these kinds of issues to a student body that a) is not old enough and b) with a moral code that may not be shared by the students' families. There is definitely an agenda and indoctrination going on as schools are often trying to teach a new version of morality that is very liberalized, modernized, and secularized when the school's actual job should be to teach reading, writing, and arithmetic. I do feel there is an agenda for the State to increasingly become more powerful than the family unit when it comes to child upbringing. Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia had a similar approach.

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS View Post
    But the fact is in a non-religious school homosexuality isn't considered as morally wrong. The small children aren't being taught about sex, just that two people of the same gender can be in love. For example the video showed a book where two princes fall in love, if it was a prince and princess falling in love it wouldn't be considered something sexual, just a fairy story.
    I have few experiences when gay attracted to me. Yeah, might be because I looked attractive in their eyes.

But Alhamdulillah, I was strong in facing these seduction. It's because I realize that homosexuality is a sin and morally wrong. Imagine if I regard homosexuality is normal and morally acceptable?. Just want to say that their seductions were 'powerful'.

Now imagine if the boys are taught that homosexuality is not morally wrong and they believe it. What will happen when they are growing older and facing seduction from the men who attracted to them, or they being attracted to a man because they have been taught that man can be their partner in love?

Ever thinking about it?.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by faithandpeace View Post
    If a child is having difficulty coping with family issues (whatever they may be) or if an older child (old enough to have sexual urges) thinks they are homosexual and any of these issues are bringing discomfort at school then the solution is for the child to approach the school's guidance counselor or a trustworthy teacher or other adult in the school about it so that it can be addressed. Family and sexuality issues of any sort usually are of a private and personal nature and don't belong being publicly aired in a school setting. I will say that I am strongly opposed to bullying so a child that happened to grow up in a same-sex family through no fault of his or her own or an older child who may be struggling with their own sexuality should not be treated unjustly whatsoever. That being said, it is not the school's role to promote these kinds of issues to a student body that a) is not old enough and b) with a moral code that may not be shared by the students' families. There is definitely an agenda and indoctrination going on as schools are often trying to teach a new version of morality that is very liberalized, modernized, and secularized when the school's actual job should be to teach reading, writing, and arithmetic. I do feel there is an agenda for the State to increasingly become more powerful than the family unit when it comes to child upbringing. Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia had a similar approach.
    I don't see how anyone would know that a kid is from a same sex 'marriage' or have homo tendencies unless they went out advertising it.
    Today the son of one of those actresses announced he's transgender and deserves healthcare and recognition Etc etc - I don't know how anyone would be on to this morsel if s/he didn't announce it?
    Do you go into a classroom advertising your sexuality? Hey everyone look at me I am heterosexual?
    It's absurd and even more of an absurd debacle the other way too.
    Stay closeted they want to be gay be gay all they want and shut the hell up about it!
    That's what bars and nightclubs are for certainly no room for this at work or in a classroom!
    Last edited by جوري; 11-20-2013 at 07:29 AM.

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't think these things should be broadcasted in schools or workplaces either. Many advocates for homosexual rights argue that homosexuality is genetically determined at birth. Nothing genetic will make a person commit the act of sex with the same sex. Even if it is true that some people are genetically wired to have a dominant sexual attraction to the same sex, that does not mean they should or must follow that up with homosexual acts with societal approval. Islam prohibits this act and as Muslims we cannot condone it. I believe that social permissiveness allows for increasing numbers of people to live a homosexual lifestyle when it is doubtful that all these people are genetically wired with attractions only to the same sex. Look at how homosexual culture is plagued with alcohol, drugs, and prostitution, lewd dress and behavior including gender-bending acts that are insulting and offensive to women. There is nothing "genetic" about that. Even if there is a genetic issue in which some individuals are solely attracted to the same sex then they do have the option of celibacy. Islam is not going to budge on these matters. Allah (swt) gives His creations different trials to overcome but within following His laws.

I am aware of some research that indicates a bodily mismatch in sex where in some cases the sex cannot be determined or elements of both sexes are present or the body is predominately of one sex but the neurology of the brain is of the other sex. There have been cases where the doctors have chosen the sex incorrectly leading to a transsexual condition later on. I don't know much about what Islam says on this but I assume fatwas would take a medical approach to demonstrated scientific issues. Allah (swt) doesn't make mistakes but again may give people various trials at birth no different than any other disability. Yet what we have in the media and pop culture is this idea where anyone can be "transgender" and express themselves however they want with societal approval even though it is very doubtful the majority of such people truly have a medical or genetic issue.

I mention this all because I do believe that there are a minority of people out there who legitimately have these various struggles and are entitled to our compassion and willingness to help them. Yet such people are probably rather quiet and private about such matters in the first place. Yet what we as Muslims are seeing in our schools, workplaces, and communities is an ever increasing public proclomation and promotion that all sexualities and gender expressions are equally valid and this is a great fitna we must avoid. The louder and more aggressively something is shoved in our faces the more likely it is coming from Shaytan. And Allah (swt) knows best.

18. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I mention this all because I do believe that there are a minority of people out there who legitimately have these various struggles and are entitled to our compassion and willingness to help them
    I know personally with few 'feminine gays' (shemale). Yes, they are in struggle. Honestly I have sympathy to them. They are different than few 'masculine gay' who I ever met.

But what shown in the video is not teaching the children to understand the problem of the homosexual people. The book about two princes and the drama clearly show indoctrination toward children to accept homosexuality as normal relationship. It can give big impact to children when they are going older. They will be easy to fall into homosexual relationship although not always being homo.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am aware of some research that indicates a bodily mismatch in sex
    Yes there are cases of Androgen insensitivity syndrome where the receptors are malformed and renders them unresponsive to hormones that's a different story completely from homosexuals or transgender who for psychological not genetic reasons choose that lifestyle.
    Either way sexuality or sexual preferences aren't a place for discussion with toddlers or in the work place!

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think the point is that schools and workplaces and other venues are not the place for public discourse of this especially when it involves children. Sins, struggles, and issues in general that are personal are best kept private or discussed on an as-needed basis. There has been a definite increase in broadcasting homosexuality in the U.S. to the point where it is constantly on TV and radio and in the newspapers let alone in workplaces and schools. There is clearly an agenda going on. I believe it is part of a wider agenda to dumb down the masses into blindly accepting or rejecting whatever they are told so that they are more easily controllable. Targeting small children and children in general is likely a deliberate tactic to make the newest generation conditioned to the new order of society. A`udhu billahi min ash-Shaytan ir-rajeem.

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There's this nasty K mart commercial jingle balls quite literally instead of jingle bells and you can imagine the depravity and it plays in family channels and k mart itself is meant as a family oriented store. So many people protested but I know they're failing in the face of this vile global agenda. You can't even watch family programs in peace everyone with their comments of 'lighten up' or 'what's the big deal' They have respect for nothing and honor nothing!

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Television is one of the most aggressive mediums they choose to push the agenda. I used to watch a fair amount of TV but by 2003 I finally turned off the set. While I have a TV set that is great for movies and things like that, I can now say that I have had a television-free home for 11 years as I don't even so much as turn it on to watch TV for even a second. Alhamdulillah! Since they switched from analog to digital I doubt the thing will even let me watch the cultural programming. It is amazing how much more constructive things one gets done and how much sanity they regain once they said goodbye to the tube. I encourage all fellow brothers and sisters and open-minded non-Muslims to do the same.

24. Report bad ads?
    Anas Lewis's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    I know personally with few 'feminine gays' (shemale). Yes, they are in struggle. Honestly I have sympathy to them. They are different than few 'masculine gay' who I ever met.
    That sounds like a very feminist comment. And how many 'feminine gays' have you met? Isn't haram to be 'meeting' women?

26. Hide
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Homosexual Indoctrination in UK Schools - it's happening now Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Homosexual Indoctrination in UK Schools - it's happening now