× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 32 visibility 4078

Is Obama' Speech loaded or what

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I wish I can find my RC to shut his hypocritical bazoo up!
    He's not getting his votes from the U.N council, so what's up with all the crappola?

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Is Obama' Speech loaded or what

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    joesixpack's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Is Obama' Speech loaded or what

The only president worse than Obama was G W Bush.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You know what bugs me, is that he doesn't take a stand.. sort of like their policy with Mursi.. they classify him as 'neither a friend nor an enemy'.. always a leeway to whatever the tides drag them at the end of the day and at the same time doing exactly and carrying exactly their chosen agenda underneath- and the agenda is always the same always AIPAC motivated.. so that at the end of the day behind door number two, you'll still find door number one!
    | Likes Mustafa2012, joesixpack liked this post

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Is Obama' Speech loaded or what

chat Quote

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Obama is full of ****. So is Romney. I'm voting Gary Johnson.
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    White Rose's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

To be honest, none of the political leaders are fit to be president anymore which is why our votes dont really matter. The president is going to be picked by ones running US.
    What really annoys me is how he swings from left to right in an instant. Doesnt even try to hide it...
    | Likes MustafaMc, جوري liked this post

chat Quote

yahia12's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Cmon Obama is doing a good job cleaning Bushs mess on foreing policy. Atleast he hasnt declared new wars and been reaching out for peace on earth.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You don't have to be vocal about your agenda to carry out the same acts. Isn't that the definition of a hypocrite? Even though republicans are openly hostile, the democratic party houses the most Zionists and pushes most for Zionist policies

chat Quote

Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by abdyahia12 View Post
    Cmon Obama is doing a good job cleaning Bushs mess on foreing policy. Atleast he hasnt declared new wars and been reaching out for peace on earth.
    You forgot libya, yemen, somalia, pakistan, and afghanistan??????
    War doesnt have to be invasion, this can also be launched in covert wars or assasination drones, allying with a government to crackdown a islamic revival (yemen et cet)

Obama is no different than bush, and the future president not be different than them.

US is pushing itself in a new world war, just like israel. I think it doesnt matter anymore, wether anyone is salafi, shia, sufi, deobandi....the main goal is to destroy the arabs and muslims in general and this can happen by creating or inflaming civil wars. Secterian warfare...or just oppositions clashing with each other, attempts to create civil war in egypt between copts and muslims...

I think its best to do not fall in their agenda. They're gonna risk a new world war for this.

The one who lays down now is indeed the best.
    Last edited by Jedi_Mindset; 09-29-2012 at 09:35 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinb4life?feature=mhee
    I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    wwwislamicboardcom - Is Obama' Speech loaded or what
    chat Quote

Independent's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset View Post
    the main goal is to destroy the arabs and muslims in general
    Why? Simply because they ‘hate’ Islam? A hatred so all-consuming that it exceeds any other strategic motive? President after president, since the birth of the state, the same hatred? Are we really to believe that the US doesn’t really care about Russia, China, S. America, the rest of the world, the economy, or their own society, because they are so consumed with hatred for Islam?

Where is the direct, top-level evidence of this conspiracy? Where did the leaders sit down and decide that destroying Islam is the strategic priority of the US, now or at any point since the creation of the state? Where are the conferences that must have taken place throughout history to decide this policy?

Why should anyone even bother with this attack? What makes Islam so important that so many countries in the world would be obsessed with destroying it? Why is it that the only people who seem to know about this plan are themselves Muslims?

This is a full-on conspiracy theory on a grand scale. To prove it you need more than a list of wars against countries who are Islamic. You need to prove that the US fought these wars primarily because those countries are Islamic.

And even if you managed that, then you need to explain why - if Islam is truly the strategic imperative - has the US wasted the large majority of its time, money and man-power against non-Islamic targets?

In the history of the US, the biggest wars have been the Civil War and the two World Wars. None of them had anything much to do with Islam. Even since WW2 the biggest US wars, the biggest US casualties, and the biggest US strategic commitments have been against Communist targets (N.Korea, Vietnam, Cuba), not Islamic ones. It’s only very recently, after 200 years of US history, only since the Iranian Embassy siege, that Islam finally begins to creep up the US strategic agenda.

Show me the Islamic equivalent of the Wannsee Conference.
    | Likes dusk liked this post
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Islam is the last ideology left against capitalism and since the fall of communism that's all that's really left. It's an ideological war no more no less!
    | Likes MustafaMc liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

US is pushing itself in a new world war, just like israel. I think it doesnt matter anymore, wether anyone is salafi, shia, sufi, deobandi....the main goal is to destroy the arabs and muslims in general and this can happen by creating or inflaming civil wars. Secterian warfare...or just oppositions clashing with each other, attempts to create civil war in egypt between copts and muslims...

I think its best to do not fall in their agenda.
    I repeat, where and when were the meetings that decided this? Who is in charge of this plan of destruction?
    chat Quote

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Darth Vader on the planet Vulcan
    | Likes White Rose liked this post
    chat Quote

سيف الله's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam
    Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    I repeat, where and when were the meetings that decided this? Who is in charge of this plan of destruction?
    He's exaggerating but hes on the right lines. Western powers, (namely the USA) for over 50 years have been at the forefront of blocking moves towards the people of the middle east determining their own destinies.

plenty written on this subject, the evidence is voluminous.
    | Likes جوري, KDhieb liked this post
    chat Quote

Mustafa2012's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال View Post
    You know what bugs me, is that he doesn't take a stand.. sort of like their policy with Mursi.. they classify him as 'neither a friend nor an enemy'.. always a leeway to whatever the tides drag them at the end of the day and at the same time doing exactly and carrying exactly their chosen agenda underneath- and the agenda is always the same always AIPAC motivated.. so that at the end of the day behind door number two, you'll still find door number one!
    Politicians will say whatever they can to please their audience.

So one day they'll be praising this person and this country and the next moment they'll praise another person and another country.

It's all a big act. A big grand show of deceit.

They must take good acting classes.

And their speech writers must be getting paid pretty well coz they sure don't write their own speeches.
    | Likes جوري liked this post
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    He's exaggerating but hes on the right lines.
    Do you really think so? Let's take a closer look at the line he is following.

The evidence that is missing, in this forum or anywhere else that I can find, is direct evidence of an organised, international Western and/or Zionist plan to kill Muslims and destroy Islam. As you know, there are many versions of this plan, but the general suggestion is that it goes all the way back to the Crusades if not further.

Belief in this plan is so ubiquitous, so routine in Islamic circles, that it is assumed to be fact without question. It’s almost as if the plan taken on the quality of a hadith – it’s an idea repeated so many times, for so long, that it is regarded as indisputable fact.

Every single negative event involving a Muslim anywhere in the world is seen as linked to this plan, and reported as such in Islamic media (and indeed this forum). There are whole websites devoted to listing these events.

What I cannot see, what I cannot find anywhere, is any documented explanation or evidence of how this plan has been organised at the highest level through so many countries, through so many centuries.

Looking back through Jedi Mindset’s posts I do find he offers one piece of documentary evidence. He praises a 19th century book called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Of course, this book describes just the kind of international Zionist organization that you need to explain this theory:

Jedi Mindet: “protocols of the elders of zion is a good book too, but its horrific man, i stopped reading meanwhile, but its just true, the book isnt anti-semitic, its very true. alot being lied about so the zionists and freemasons could hide it, but dont believe those lies”

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is of course one of the most notorious books in history. It was exposed beyond dispute as a fake many years ago. Contrary to what Jedi Mindset seems to think, it was written specifically to stir up anti-Semitism and in this it succeeded beyond the author’s wildest dreams. It became one of Hitler’s favourite books and was a direct influence and inspiration for the Final Solution and the Holocaust. It’s hard to think of a single more vicious, intentionally destructive book in all history.

This book is an outright racist, genocidal text and there is zero excuse for giving it approval and toleration in 2012, in this forum or anywhere else.

I suggest that the reason no other texts besides this one are being quoted is simple. They don’t exist.
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

8030549166 9fb8063216 z 1 - Is Obama' Speech loaded or what

2lc5gnb 1 - Is Obama' Speech loaded or what

A30l 8eCUAA2Jpc - Is Obama' Speech loaded or what
    | Likes Jedi_Mindset, Mustafa2012 liked this post
    chat Quote

Jedi_Mindset's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Israel has crossed the red line long ago, with a few hundred nukes and with 80 nukes on high alert if in case they come in ''danger''.

The US and israel are the first countries who can use WMD's like phosphorous bombs and other chemical weapons legally.
    | Likes Mustafa2012 liked this post

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinb4life?feature=mhee
    I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.
    - Umar ibn khattab(Ra)
    wwwislamicboardcom - Is Obama' Speech loaded or what
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

An analogy

A psychopath has a collection of machetes and a normal man has one piece of metal, the psychopath is alerting everyone that this normal man might sharpen this piece of metal to create one knife, and that he might hack people with it.

A knife is not the only thing that can be produced from a piece of metal.
    | Likes Mustafa2012 liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The 'independent' guy is such a hoot.. Govt. usually have complete transparency.. the same transparency of the 'bay of pigs' I suppose!

funny stuff

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Israel has crossed the red line long ago
    Rather than expressing any regret for your promotion of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, you have instead chosen to talk about Israel again. Do we take it that you still approve of it?

As it stands, this long-discredited, fabricated, genocidal text is still the only evidence of an organised plan anyone has offered here. Is that what it all rests on?
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Is Obama' Speech loaded or what Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Is Obama' Speech loaded or what