Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Egypt and Islamic relations

Report bad ads?

Hello
    I am doing some research for my Dissertation topic an I was hoping people can help me.

The title of my dissertation is "To what extent do the religions of Egypt influence its national identity", The way I am going to research this is by scientific literature, hopefully some interviews and field observations and using social and media sources (Forums,movies,newspapers Etc).

National identity is how a country is perceived, by either its native population, people who have emigrated there or people from other countries looking in.

Ok, so through my preliminary research and basic understanding I have learnt that religion is a big part of Egypt culture, What I am looking to find out is just 'How important do you think Islam is to Egyptian life?' and 'What comes to mind when you think of Egypt?'

I understand that these questions may seem strange but it is necessary for me to get different peoples view.
    lets see how this goes!
    Thanks
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Egypt and Islamic relations

Islam is part of the fabric of Egyptian life. They've always been very spiritual people since the time of the pharaohs.
    Do you want different views or Egyptian people's views? National identity is still ingrained in folks minds because they were brain washed for a while but they're slowly coming out of it and fighting to keep their identity Islamic rather than nationalistic.

Hope that answers your Q's

best,
    Egypt and Islamic relations

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Egypt and Islamic relations

chat Quote

Student1996's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Egypt and Islamic relations

I agree that Islam is fabric of Egypt life^^
    But with the tyrant ruler He only wants to be powerful and rich. Here is a good video from a non egyptian muslims Point of View.
    Go to youtube with this link /watch?v=PQJPx55_aUQ
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Egypt and Islamic relations Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Egypt and Islamic relations