I never get responses to questions I ask on fatwa sites so I'm asking here.
I applied for two jobs, for one I had an introductory call and for the other I got called for an interview which is this week. I prayed istikhara asking Allah to bless me with whichever of the two jobs was best for me (or neither, if that's what's best). After the introductory call with company A I didn't hear back from them (it's been a week) but the other night I had a dream that I interviewed at company B (the interview I have this week) and got the job. When I applied for the job in real life I either must have not seen the salary or I obviously forgot, but In my dream they also gave me a salary and when I went to check the job website today, it was the same number that appeared in my dream. I've been feeling good as well. I'm wondering if this good be a response to my istikhara since I know people seem to get divided on whether or not a dream actually means something. Just curious to hear some thoughts and maybe some of your experiences too with dreams after istikhara that ended up coming into fruition somehow.