× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1810

Prayer Alone?????

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Prayer Alone?????

Report bad ads?

As' Salaamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

At times I wish to pray alone, not because I don’t like praying with my fellow Muslims, and I am certainly aware of the important significance that comes with praying in congregation. But I start to cry, or I start to sob, and bawl because I am trying to hold the tears in, and hide it from the others, but at the same time I went to let go and let the tears to follow, and I fear that if I hold them back now, I might refrain from ever crying while in prayers in the future. Also at the same time I don’t want family members or those around me to ask me questions, and really don't want to direct too much attention to myself.

I know that I won’t get the chance to always cry while in prayers and I went to cry when the tears really follow out and I ask myself “Why are you crying?”, and my only answer is out of shame and humbleness.

Unfortunately, I see myself holding it back, again and again, and that affects my prayers, and without tears it really doesn't feel like prayers.

So is it okay for me to pray alone? From an Islamic perspective.

Wa Alaykum Salaam
    Prayer Alone?????

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Prayer Alone?????

when the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam use to cry it , his chest use to sound like a boiling kettle because of the way he would hold it in.

strive to hold it in and pray in jammah but let the tears flow... follow the sunnah in every wake

Assalamu Alaikum
    Prayer Alone?????

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

chacha_jalebi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

do the fardh in jamaaah and do your nafl prayers by yourself @ home and cry or whatever all you want, thats the best way to do it, because you can get the reward from the fardh prayers and have khushoo in your prayers when you doo the nafl @ home!!
    Prayer Alone?????

Jaa-Ro-Nee-Mo!!!

"they ask you when will the help of Allah (swt) come! Certainly Allah (Swt) help is always near"

Surah al Baqarah v214

SMILE
    chat Quote

Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AssalamuAlaykum

Can I ask a question also please, is salah still valid if you cry waaaay too much?

WassalamuAlaykum
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
    when the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam use to cry it , his chest use to sound like a boiling kettle because of the way he would hold it in.

strive to hold it in and pray in jammah but let the tears flow... follow the sunnah in every wake

Assalamu Alaikum
    Thanks for the advice broth hakim.
    Prayer Alone?????

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi View Post
    do the fardh in jamaaah and do your nafl prayers by yourself @ home and cry or whatever all you want, thats the best way to do it, because you can get the reward from the fardh prayers and have khushoo in your prayers when you doo the nafl @ home!!
    That is a good idea.

Thanks.
    Prayer Alone?????

Anonymous account
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Prayer Alone????? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Prayer Alone?????