× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 22 visibility 3230

Crying with happiness, subhnallah best day ever!

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Crying with happiness, subhnallah best day ever!

Report bad ads?

Salamualikum Warhamthullahi Warbarakathuhu.

I hope everyone is in best health inshallah.

Today i am happy but at the same time shedding into tears because of the happiness which Allah subhwnatallah has placed on me. Firstly i want to greet everyone by saying my Aalimah (Teacher) is back and mashallah after 2weeks i have seen her and missed her loads. She is safely back from Umrah and mashallah she just looks adorable
    I know i can't give you all dates and water as the laocation is far from me but if you do want some then let me know inshallah i will get them posted inshallah. I want to share my happiness with you all because today i have been inspired with full happiness which i have not had for past years but today subhnallah am over the moon along with crying with happiness.

My Aalimah bought me soooo many stuff from Umrah and i can't take it. I just aint that person taking stuff but ya allah i love my alimah

I want to thank everyone of you on this forum that has helped me to be a better muslimah and learn more about my deen-al-islam. When i was a newly convert i seriosuly knew very little but gradually by me being here on this forum i have learnt alot Allah Hu Akbar. I appreciate the mods/admins and everyoen for letting me to be part of this community and helping me out. I would love to give each and individual something to pay you back for everyhting you have done for me if i could.

I know i am very weak in knowledge and maybe hurt one or or two or even more but i am very sowiee please forgive me for that act inshallah. I am trying my best and i know i have changed alot. It's very hard for me to grasp everything at once as i am stressing over X-amz and Aalimah stuff along with Huffaz studies, but like Allah subhwnatallah said if you walk towards me i will run towards you so khair.

Please forgive me everyone for any mistakes i have made. I would like to thank my nephew (Harun) who is such a kind nephew and mashallah he has taught me alot aswel.

Mods/admin i will pay you anything for letting me in this couple.

After seeing my Aalimah today and seeing the happiness on her face just amde me shed into tears because subhnallah the memmories approach when i was a christain but now an muslimah and becoming an Aalimah Allah hu Akbar this is like a dream for me mashallah.

I love allah subhwnatallah && i thank him for everything. Without allah subwhantallah there's nothign trust me there's NOTHING!

once again thank you everyone for letting me stay here for quiet along time now.

Forgive me aswel inshallah. I never hate anyone nor wanabe there enemies i respect each and individual as my muslim/non-muslims people and i haven't got anything against that

I am sowiee if this thread is not right or whatever but i just had to let me happiness out and share it with you all and tell you all how much i love allah subhwnatallah. I love allah subhwnatallah.

I love my Aalimah for teaching me how to become an Aalimah aswel

Love ya all for the sake of my lord.

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Crying with happiness, subhnallah best day ever!

subhanallah, may Allah swt reward you with Jannah Firdews.
    I think you realize now that there is not a greater gift then Allah swt gave you, that Allah swt choose you among milions, to be in the path of Allah swt. .
    ameen.

btw, is it zamzam water?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    Amin indeed, i am sooo happy today mashallah never been so happy like today

Yes indeed it is the right actual ZamZam from Saudi

Drank ZamZam and made dua'ah for everyone including myself

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

MashAllah sis, thats great! May Allah(swt) make you amongst the righteous, Ameen! <33 ya!

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes indeed it is the right actual ZamZam from Saudi

[MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD] [S]we want some[S]we want some[MOUSE]we want some[MOUSE]we want some[/MOUSE][/MOUSE][/S][/S]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Maasha Allaah, just keep the ummah in your duas' sister - thats what we really want. May Allaah have mercy on your Aalimah, you and all the muslims. ameen.

Jazaakillaah khayr for giving us the good news.
    chat Quote

'Abd al-Baari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mashallah, Subhanallah

May Allah SWT reward you on your conversion and grant you the highest stages of Jannah and keep you among the righteous..Ameen

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Re: Crying with happiness, subhnallah best day ever!

format_quote Originally Posted by vpb View Post
    [MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD]
    Salamualikum.
    Subhnallah. Thats why i said as i can't give ZamZam nor Dates i wanted to share my love and happiness
    Allah subhwnatallah will give you loadss inshallah when he calls you and me and everyone else
    Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^Ameen to the Du'as.

*Without Allah, without Islam, life would be meaningless. If I've ever learned patience, it's because of this. Alhamdulillah...*
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    vpb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

please make dua for me, cuz my exams start on 19th of May ...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    Please don't bless me that much. I wanted to thank each and every individual on this form no matter what state or what background your from, but i have each and every respect for you all and happy that you have all joined this forum. If i have learnt alot then you all will and can or have inshallah by the will of Allah subhwnatallah.

We have had lately upsetting threads and ups and downs so for a chnage lets do more of this >>> rather than this>>> inshallah. Lets just be happy and thank allah subhwnatallah for what he has give us inshallah.

Make this thread full of happy faces smiling at one another and sharing there memmories if they have came back from Umrah inshallah

Ma'assalama
    Last edited by Kittygyal; 05-09-2007 at 07:18 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Tu kaun hai paiiii?
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^I still wait for my chance InshaAllah. If and when Allah(swt) Wills it Thats all for u kitty lol

chat Quote

ummAbdillah's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    ~Aisha~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam
    oh sis you're so sweet. May allah (swt) bless you and your family and Alimah
    . ameen to all the duaa's. Thank allah again and again for guiding you to Islam sis. .
    Love you for the sake of allah.
    w/salaam

وَإِن كُنتُنَّ تُرِدْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَعَدَّ لِلْمُحْسِنَاتِ مِنكُنَّ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salamualikum.
    ^ Amin to your dua'ah sis Ash and may allah subhwnatallah meet us all in Janah inshallah

@ me Cinqo, love you loads sis, Keep the smile going for ever inshallah

Do dua'ah everyone please

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Ghira's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am so happy to hear that Sister. I know you and I don't agree on some issues you are still my Sister in Al-Islam so I still respect you and am interested in what you have to say. I knew from a post that you had that you were trying to become an Alimah and I was happy to hear that. Now it is confirmed. I am glad to hear that your teacher has come back and showered you with gifts. I bet you deserve it. Alright, I say you should become one of the moderators for this forum, if they are hiring of course. If not then we have to make someone quit

I pray you acheive your goal and Allah (swt) makes it easy for you inshaAllah.

Just remember....
    " al-Ilm Imamul 'amil "

Last edited by Ghira; 05-10-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Ummah Films <----Watch and support

Kalamullah ----Excellent website

Understand Quran Easy way

"' al-Ilm Imamul 'amal"
    "Knowledge is the Imam of Action"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ghira View Post

I am so happy to hear that Sister. I know you and I don't agree on some issues you are still my Sister in Al-Islam so I still respect you and am interested in what you have to say. I knew from a post that you had that you were trying to become an Alimah and I was happy to hear that. Now it is confirmed. I am glad to hear that your teacher has come back and showered you with gifts. I bet you deserve it. Alright, I say you should become one of the moderators for this forum, if they are hiring of course. If not then we have to make someone quit

I pray you acheive your goal and Allah (swt) makes it easy for you inshaAllah.

Just remember....
    " al-Ilm Imamul 'amil "

Salamualikum.
    Amin to the dua'ah

No worries brother forgive and forget inshallah. Just me again whom everyone should get used to 'snowy' who likes to face up and talk as a big women Alhmdulillah am trying to best to do what i can and share my knowledge inshallah, i am wrong at times but am no perfect am stil learning.

A Mod? Nah akhi i'll rather stick to what i am because alhmdulillah it's better having the people out there who are mashallah wnat to be mods and actualy should be one, But am not at that stage yet i don't mind i do one day and i don't mind if i am not because subhnallah am happy am allowed in this crew, thats too much for me aswel to take that mu muslim brothers/sisters aka Mods/admins have let me on this forum

Quit someone? Nah blud it's okay inshallah. I'll rather quit if someone gets quit :enough!:

Ma'assalama
    chat Quote

lyesh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

masha Allah ukhtee!!!!! im so happy for u!
    may Allah give u patience, happiness and success always! ameen! ur as precious as a gem here! without u the forum will be lacking a lot!
    Alhamdulillah we have u here! take care... and i wish u all da best always!

lYeSh
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by vpb View Post
    [mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad] [s]we want some[s]we want some[mouse]we want some[mouse]we want some[/mouse][/mouse][/s][/s]

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , we want Zamzam water :sunny:

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

ummAbdillah's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    ~Aisha~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how are you sis doing sis? its so good to have you back! take care,

وَإِن كُنتُنَّ تُرِدْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ أَعَدَّ لِلْمُحْسِنَاتِ مِنكُنَّ أَجْرًا عَظِيمًا
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    highway_trekker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mashaa'Allaah laa quwwatta illa billaah, Kittygyal, you seem so happy. May Allaah preserve your happiness for you! You're teacher is very blessed to have a student like you!
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Crying with happiness, subhnallah best day ever! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Crying with happiness, subhnallah best day ever!