Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Angry The dipiction of Muslim in TV and movies

Report bad ads?

Asalaam Alaikum,

Why is there no view of Islam in a positive light on television? NCIS LA just aired a episode with yet another set of Islam extremist...you never see them do that to Christianity (how do they believe slavery and conquest happened) i got instantly mad...anyone else is tired of being offended.

P.S. I don't even want to talk about Taken 2
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Indian Bro's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The dipiction of Muslim in TV and movies

As-salamu alaykum,

What you speak of is quite common in India as well as I made a thread about it here. It's all propaganda, no one wants to hear the point of view of the Islamic world so we can't do anything about it. I stopped watching movies anyways so I'm glad I don't have to go through that stuff anymore, though its funny you speak of 'Taken 2', my brother was watching it yesterday on his laptop and I could hear the Azaan or some sort of Arabic wordings and then gunfire some seconds after that, and I knew the movie was going to be based on Islamic extremists... So yeah, it's just that we Muslims are being targeted a lot by the media these days, I guess that is whats selling the papers these days.

Salam 3laikum
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! The dipiction of Muslim in TV and movies Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The dipiction of Muslim in TV and movies