× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1647

Help with my Biology EXAM!!!

limitless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Everyone tomrrow is my FINAL EXaM , WOOTT!! (sorry if that word is offsensive). So this exam is going to be 3hrs-4hrs because it is grade 11 at a university level (those in ontario, Canada will get me lol). So I am scared even though I am very good at science i just blank out when the question comes and afterwards i get angry because i remeber the answer. So what should i do? I am currently browsing the forum and studying, neat eh, multitasking. So I came across a certain questoin in my bio exam review that I did.
    "Common viruses -> influenza, small pop, etc. Common bacterial infections ->?"
    and
    "Root-tip structure (diagram)"? I can't find this in my notes or Neslon 11 bio book at all. Grh, tired internet not much help. Maybe someone here can clerfiy it?

The Possibilities in Islam are limitless.

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. -Ben Stein

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. -Andy Warhol
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    muslim_friend's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    In the Heart of a Green Bird, insha'Allah.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Help with my Biology EXAM!!!

Unfortunately i was a computer student and cannot help you with the scientific stuff u posted. but i think you have a serious case of exam fever. have faith in Allah n everything will go well inshaAllah. Don't panic if ya dont know the answer.it will come to you.

:coolbro:

wwwislamicboardcom - Help with my Biology EXAM!!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thank you brother . It is funny, my counseller and every around me suggest I should go for computer, since I am very excellent with, I had a 97% average at computer course. Anyway I am trying to calm myself down lol, I am so scared because I don't want my average to drop , I really worked hard on this course!

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. -Ben Stein

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. -Andy Warhol
    chat Quote

Fishman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Post Re: Help with my Biology EXAM!!!

format_quote Originally Posted by limitless View Post

Everyone tomrrow is my FINAL EXaM , WOOTT!! (sorry if that word is offsensive). So this exam is going to be 3hrs-4hrs because it is grade 11 at a university level (those in ontario, Canada will get me lol). So I am scared even though I am very good at science i just blank out when the question comes and afterwards i get angry because i remeber the answer. So what should i do? I am currently browsing the forum and studying, neat eh, multitasking. So I came across a certain questoin in my bio exam review that I did.
    "Common viruses -> influenza, small pop, etc. Common bacterial infections ->?"
    and
    "Root-tip structure (diagram)"? I can't find this in my notes or Neslon 11 bio book at all. Grh, tired internet not much help. Maybe someone here can clerfiy it?

Remember to ask Allah for help bro!
    Here's a diagram of a root tip I drew quickly. I hope it's correct, and my appologies if it's wrong. Please tell me if you need more detail, such as nuclei or vacuoles. I can't help you with a more detailed drawing of the capillaries at the centre though, the're very rough.
    Insha'Allaah I'll find some stuff on bacteria for you.

I hope you suceed in your test!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subnallah brother. Thank you I got the picture of it, May Allah reward you for this and give you more strength in your faith. Love the diagram, not that bad at all.

chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Help with my Biology EXAM!!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Help with my Biology EXAM!!!