× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 36 visibility 4851

English Defence League

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

English Defence League

Report bad ads?

Watch the video.

It's funny how there is a Sikh guy high up in the ranks of the EDL. I imagine if all muslims were to leave/be chucked out of England, it wouldn't be too long before the nazis turned on sikhs lol.

Besides, does this guy seriously think the average racist member in the EDL would be able to differentiate between sikhs and asian muslims (when they're not in religious garb)?

2. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: English Defence League

How absolutely TERRIFYING! oh:
    English Defence League

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - English Defence League

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If i was walking down the street on my own at any given time in a secluded area and an EDL member saw me, Judging by what ive seen in the video im certain they would attack me. These animals are a threat to our society and they need to be stopped ASAP

The Government should ban this group just like they rightly banned Al Muhajirun and that numpty Amjad Chawdury

Lonely Gal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

they are all pretty much racists.. they come to our area looking for trouble but dint get very far

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As a white, Christian, patriotic male, I honestly cannot relate to any of these groups theories or practices. Muslims comprise 3% of the population of the UK, and it truly takes some mentally incoherent bullies to target and repress such a small minority. I've no doubt that if you gave these people weapons, they would go about attacking minorites much like al Queda does in Iraq, or the KKK did in America. I agree that these nutjobs should be banned, before someone gets seriously hurt.

Rhubarb Tart's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    Watch the video.

It's funny how there is a Sikh guy high up in the ranks of the EDL. I imagine if all muslims were to leave/be chucked out of England, it wouldn't be too long before the nazis turned on sikhs lol.

Besides, does this guy seriously think the average racist member in the EDL would be able to differentiate between sikhs and asian muslims (when they're not in religious garb)?
    These "sikh guy" is incredibly stupid. And there are Muslims in that group, lmao... they are much more stupid then sikh guy.
    I can safety say (I hope!) "most" of the British people realise how stupid EDL members are. No real differences between them and BNP.

Rhubarb Tart's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    As a white, Christian, patriotic male, I honestly cannot relate to any of these groups theories or practices. Muslims comprise 3% of the population of the UK, and it truly takes some mentally incoherent bullies to target and repress such a small minority. I've no doubt that if you gave these people weapons, they would go about attacking minorites much like al Queda does in Iraq, or the KKK did in America. I agree that these nutjobs should be banned, before someone gets seriously hurt.
    The prime minister has said there were dreadful people and given the chance he would ban them. We shall wait and see if David is brave enough to ban these idiots.

I only hope that they don’t meet and tigger nut jobs who commit suicide bomb on them that will only justify their stupidity and actions towards the minorities. I feel for the Muslims communities that have to face their protest. They create racial tense in Britain and should be banned immediately. We will see how brave David is.

Raaina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You could almost take them seriously aside from the racism, disorganisation, hooliganism, same twisted BNP idealology and lack of basic knowledge aside from media influence garbage. or even basic common sense.

Lets hope they get banned sooner rather then later.
    English Defence League

Fab site for sisters - Based in Midlands, UK
    Pearl Daisy

The hypocrite looks for faults; the believer looks for excuses.

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude View Post
    Watch the video.

Here in the US it is doubtful the average person on the street knows the difference between Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus or Jews. Shortly after 9/11 the was an out break of violence by militant racist groups against what they thought were Muslims. But most of the violence was directed against Sikh and Hindu shop keepers that they believed were Muslim. Not long ago in Texas there were vandalism attacks against Masjids by a neo-Nazi group. the vandalism consisted of anti-Jewish Graffiti being painted on the walls. After they were caught the perpetrators said they did it because they thought the Masjids were Jewish Synagogues. Many if not most Americans are very ignorant about all non-Christian religions. I suspect this may be true in parts of the UK
    English Defence League

Herman 1 - English Defence League

12. Report bad ads?
    Nirvana's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

BNP says that their members are not allowed to be part of EDL. They are both groups for scumbags, but they also have their differences.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Seems like the 'islamist' violent jihadist's plans/attempts to stir up trouble, are succeeding!
    Time for the 'moderate' muslims to really denounce them, and disown them!

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by questioner8 View Post
    Seems like the 'islamist' violent jihadist's plans/attempts to stir up trouble, are succeeding!
    Time for the 'moderate' muslims to really denounce them, and disown them!
    I must have missed something. I missed any connection between the EDL and any " 'islamist' violent jihadist's plans/attempts to stir up trouble"
    English Defence League

Herman 1 - English Defence League

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    I must have missed something. I missed any connection between the EDL and any " 'islamist' violent jihadist's plans/attempts to stir up trouble"
    So you haven't seen the documentary about the edl on tv, that showed the edl being against 'islamist's' and 'islamism' which is refering to political violent jihadist's!

Must be your selective memory/denial!

From the link:

The EDL claims it is a peaceful and non-racist organisation only concerned with protesting against "militant Islam".

I am no supporter of the edl, and if fringe nutters are riding on their coat tails, that's something that they need to sort out!

Vito's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So you haven't seen the documentary about the edl on tv, that showed the edl being against 'islamist's' and 'islamism' which is refering to political violent jihadist's!

From the link:

The EDL claims it is a peaceful and non-racist organisation only concerned with protesting against "militant Islam".

I am no supporter of the edl, and if fringe nutters are riding on their coat tails, that's something that they need to sort out!
    They can claim whatever they want but the content of the video says it all. They ARE racist and they are NOT peaceful. You don't even have to watch the entire video to see that. This isn't about extremism, "islamists", "islamism", or whatever other ism you can come up with, this is about hurting Muslims, period.

18. Report bad ads?
    Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

From the link:

So not only can they tell peoples ethnicity from a bus, they can also deduce their religion and if they're militant in their belief. Wow... and there I was thinking they were uneducated scum.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by -Kai- View Post
    They can claim whatever they want but the content of the video says it all. They ARE racist and they are NOT peaceful. You don't even have to watch the entire video to see that. This isn't about extremism, "islamists", "islamism", or whatever other ism you can come up with, this is about hurting Muslims, period.
    format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
    So not only can they tell peoples ethnicity from a bus, they can also deduce their religion and if they're militant in their belief. Wow... and there I was thinking they were uneducated scum.
    islam is not a race it's a religion!

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's the point. They were being racist by calling all asian people "p**i's" and threatening them with physical harm. All this without knowing if they were even from Pakistan (which they should have nothing against), Muslim (which they should have nothing against), or radicals (which supposedly they have something against). This goes against their supposed political stance (which, lets face it, is a lie).

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Perhaps the edl are against this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_kyNIevsIs&

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Woo I'm glad you cleared that up! Thanks!

I think you missed the point. They are discriminating against people based on what they look like, where they're from (or where they think they're from), or what religion they are affiliated with. Pretty much what Dagless said.

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Perhaps the edl are against this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_kyNIevsIs&
    You draw something knowing it will be offensive to a whole religion, then you kind of asked for it.. Its like they say, don't start no **** there won't be no ****

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! English Defence League Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. English Defence League