× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 122 visibility 12681

Questions about the Bible

lyesh's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

[EDIT]
    Last edited by Muhammad; 03-09-2006 at 05:24 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The GOD of the corrupted Bible gets drunk?!

Greetings and peace be with you lyesh;

EDIT
    You are free to express your oppinions about the Bible in way you desire.

I am a Catholic but please be aware that I would not talk of the Quaran in such a way because it is the wrong thing to do; and I know many Muslims would rightly be offended.

I leave you my peace and pray for a greater understanding between our faiths,

Eric
    Last edited by Muhammad; 03-09-2006 at 05:24 PM.
    chat Quote

Ameeratul Layl's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ppl...wake up...did you noe know that the Bible was written by Jews? The real bible is hidden so is the torah.
    The real torah will never mention matters such as:

'Isa is in his own semen'. Why would God want to write this for?

Ameeratul layls friend
    Last edited by Ameeratul Layl; 03-03-2006 at 01:44 PM.

[MOUSE]hAvE A nIcE dAy[/MOUSE]
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by izmi View Post
    A non-Muslim would get banned if he dared say the same about the Koran that

Lyesh said. But of course this is a Muslim forum, insulting other faiths is allowed.
    nonononono that's not true ffended:
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Greetings and peace izmi;

But of course this is a Muslim forum, insulting other faiths is allowed
    I am very sad you should think this,

In the spirit of praying for greater interfaith understanding

Eric
    chat Quote

The Ruler's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

But of course this is a Muslim forum, insulting other faiths is allowed.
    u shud remember izmi dat wen dealing wid other religion, we shud treat dem da same way as we wud want sum1 else to treat our religion. i really disagree wid ur comment. i fink dat insulting other religion is insulting ur own religion. dis is because, insulting makes ppl c islam in a different way n thus the insults cum bak on us.

pls try to refrain from insulting other religion

it may b different to u cuz ur agnostic....but still

chat Quote

*Hana*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A non-Muslim would get banned if he dared say the same about the Koran that

Lyesh said. But of course this is a Muslim forum, insulting other faiths is allowed.
    Salam Alaikum:

Excuse me??!! Please show me where Islam teaches us it is ok to insult other faiths? This is NOT allowed. It is one thing to point out contradictions in the Bible, but calling it ridiculous and insulting it is something entirely different. As Muslims we believe in the original books and we must and we are told these books still contain some of the words of God.

We need to be very careful in taking this path because as you may think you are "only" insulting another faith, you may inadvertently be insulting Islam and the prophets.

Insulting others and putting them on the defensive is not the way to invite others to Islam which represents peace and the only religion that guarantees the freedom of practicing another faith.

May Allah, swt, continue to guide us all and keep us on the straight path. Ameen.

Wasalam,
    Hana

wwwislamicboardcom - Questions about the Bible

"Whoever is deprived of gentleness is deprived of all good" (Sahîh Muslim, Sunan Abî Dawûd)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart.
    -Helen Keller
    chat Quote

abdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

one of the most important rules to follow when you're giving dawah is to be as respectfull to others feeling as you can be
    chat Quote

sevenxtrust's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh View Post

Introduction: We must first of all know that the entire Bible is corrupted and unreliable and is mostly filled with man-made laws and corruption! "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8)"

... [large quote removed, see forum rule #17]
    Your mocking the creator, he was not drunk..He woke up in a inalert state like when you wake up with a hang over..Blasphemy..You will see how you made the wrong choice..because you based everything on your own understanding.
    Last edited by Muhammad; 03-06-2006 at 11:19 AM.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ShoRoUk.h. View Post
    how can god sleep ppl ???? how can a god who is all knowing and seeing fall asleep???

and if he did god would wake up with a hang over?? u said it urself hang over.... hang over only happens wen ur drunk....

common sense ppl ( not so common)
    OK, you know little about the Bible. Guess what,,Christ took on human form..Why,,,because, you know yourself God required Blood according to the Torah, to forgive sin..But it was never enough.. So it took one man for sin to enter into the world (Adam) so it took one man; a perfect man to be the sacrifice for all sin(Jesus Christ). We know that there is only one perfect entity,,that one is God. God took on human form, like the first Adam was,,to be the atonement for sin.. That is a God of real love...Then you will ask how can God take on human form and still be God.....(think) he is God, he created the heavens and the earth. I don't worship a little God but a big God..
    chat Quote

ShoRoUk.h.'s Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Eric i agree with u : i pray one day we can all accept and understand one another

even though we may not b able to agree in many fields .... tolerance and RESPeCT ehem ehem IS ENOUGH...

SO WE SHOULDN NT GO AROUND CALLING OTHER PPL'S HOLY BOOKS WHICH HAPPEN TO B MENTIONED IN OUR QURAN GARBAGE NOR RIDiCULIOS...

u give ur lovely opinion with ur lovely backup or proof and thats all ...
    chat Quote

ShoRoUk.h.'s Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yes god can do anything.... but look u just said he can DO ANYTHING/// that means of he wanted to forgive all sin on the spot he would have done he would not have needed blood or w/e...

bsides common sense here: if now all ur sins are forgiven u are free to do as u like>>\
    so know u can go steal, kill, lie etc and still go to heaven...
    peachy...
    peace....
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ShoRoUk.h. View Post
    yes god can do anything.... but look u just said he can DO ANYTHING/// that means of he wanted to forgive all sin on the spot he would have done he would not have needed blood or w/e...

bsides common sense here: if now all ur sins are forgiven u are free to do as u like>>\
    so know u can go steal, kill, lie etc and still go to heaven...
    peachy...
    peace....
    I don't know about your God..But mine is just in all his ways..If he just forgave sin,,that would not be justice,,so why would I believe in him then. And no you are not free to do what you like. That seperates the boys from the men. Scripture says if you love God you will keep His commandments and not use his forgiveness as a cloak to commit sin. Also, if we commit sin he is faithful and just to forgive our sin and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness,,so we repent if we gave in to our evil desires and then get back up and continue in his law, and well doing.(Bringing glory and honor to him.)
    Last edited by sevenxtrust; 03-04-2006 at 02:39 AM.
    chat Quote

*Hana*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sevenxtrust View Post
    I don't know about your God..But mine is just in all his ways..If he just forgave sin,,that would not be justice,,so why would I believe in him then. And no you are not free to do what you like. That seperates the boys from the men. Scripture says if you love God you will keep His commandments and not use his forgiveness as a cloak to commit sin. Also, if we commit sin he is faithful and just to forgive our sin and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness,,so we repent if we gave in to our evil desires and then get back up and continue in his law, and well doing.(Bringing glory and honor to him.)
    Peace, Seven:

I agree that God is just in all ways, however, how is having an innocent, sinless man tortured and beaten just? A man without sin, is given ALL the sin and to top it off, he has to die for something he didn't do. Only God knows your heart and if you repent with all sincerety He alone can forgive you, He doesn't need a 3rd party to do that for Him.

And you're right, as Jesus, pbuh, taught, the way to eternal life is to keep the commandments. The first first commandment says, ""Do not have any gods before Me. Do not represent (such gods) by any carved statue or picture or anything in the heaven above or the earth below or in the water below the land. Do not bow down to or worship them."

Jesus, pbuh, reiterates this in Matthew 17: "DO NOT SUPPOSE that I come to abolish the Law and the prophets. I did not come to abolish, but to complete."

And yet, Christians place Jesus, pbuh, on the same level with God, going as far as calling Him God, brandishing Him on a cross and in pictures and praying to Him. Jesus, pbuh, never said, "I am God, worship me." However, He did say, "The father is greater than I".

This is a serious problem, seven. Jesus, pbuh, is telling you there is only one God, and He's telling you to follow the laws before Him. He is teaching the oneness of God, just as all the prophets before Him.

Peace,
    Hana

wwwislamicboardcom - Questions about the Bible

"Whoever is deprived of gentleness is deprived of all good" (Sahîh Muslim, Sunan Abî Dawûd)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart.
    -Helen Keller
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    yasin's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And no you are not free to do what you like. That seperates the boys from the men
    Good enough to quote, well said.

Freedom of speech is a mirror image of passport to spread hate
    chat Quote

shaharoun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yah!!!
    It the time for those who have not yet embrassed the right way to think well about this.NO HUMAN BEING CAN REJECT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD,BUT IS OUR
    WE ARE RENSPONSIBLE TO FIND THE RIGHT WAY TO LEAD US TO WORSHIP TRUE GOD.

v
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by yasin View Post
    I'd like to apologise on behalf of the idiot who posted such a ridiculous topic up.

Something that i hear myself say more and more to people is 'slander of a religion is slander to all religions'.

How dare you slander a religion like that with so much anger and disrespect.

Yet another individual unable to make intellectual comments so has to rely on copying and pasting hateful articles from the internet.

It is really unfortunate that you wasted a bit of your life promoting hate and disrespect towards a religion when you could have been expressing love for Allah and Islam.

Shame on you, you are no better than the nasty majority in the world that attacks our religion everyday.
    How is finding contradictions in the Quran hate,,, and finding supposed contradictions in the Christian Bible not hate...Thats a question for you,, the verses I copied and pasted are from your Quran are they not? So because the articles showed a contradiction.. You call that hate..
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by shaharoun View Post

Yah!!!
    It the time for those who have not yet embrassed the right way to think well about this.NO HUMAN BEING CAN REJECT THE EXISTENCE OF GOD,BUT IS OUR
    WE ARE RENSPONSIBLE TO FIND THE RIGHT WAY TO LEAD US TO WORSHIP TRUE GOD.

v
    I'll just let you know there is only one true God and one true Bible. But I guess you will find that out judgement day.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How is finding contradictions in the Quran hate,,, and finding supposed contradictions in the Christian Bible not hate...Thats a question for you,, the verses I copied and pasted are from your Quran are they not? So because the articles showed a contradiction.. You call that hate..

sorry i've tried quite hard to understand what you're referring to in what i've said.

My good friend the comments i made that u have quoted were not aimed at you, why do you choose to have such a paranoid mind? This isnt the first time you've assumed a reply was for your eyes only!
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'll just let you know there is only one true God and one true Bible. But I guess you will find that out judgement day.
    Which version of the bible is that?
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Questions about the Bible Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Questions about the Bible