Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Snakez

Report bad ads?

As-salaamu Alaikum,

I was wondering if any of yall think snakes are haraam??? Cuz I really want a snake soooo bad, but ma mom is like why would u want an evil thing like that and anywayz I think they are Haraam!!, so I'm like I well ask the Skeikh about it, but ma Qs waz never answered.....So I wanted 2 get your views on how yall feel about it!!!...Oh yea and does anybody on here own a snake, if sooo can u plz share with me How u feed it? Does it Bite squeeze or anything that well be helpful.

P.S Does anybody know what the yellow & white snake Iz??? I use 2 no but its in da back of ma mind and won't come forward......Hollaz
    Snakez

$$baby_muslimah15 $$:happy1:

"If you want to know what your status is with Allah, then look at what His status is with you. If you want to know what Allah has prepared for you, then look at what you have prepared for Him"
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    nafy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *PrOuD MuSlIm*
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Snakez

salaamz sis,
    yea i heard sumfin lyk dat....but i dont have n e actual proof about it....
    i heard dat dey are enemies or sumfin lyk dat......i dunno lol
    take care
    w/salaamz
    Snakez

wwwislamicboardcom - Snakez
    chat Quote

baby_muslimah15's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

JazakAllah Khair...4 yo reply...Well guess I gotta keep asking till I get ma answer....Salaamz
    Snakez

"If you want to know what your status is with Allah, then look at what His status is with you. If you want to know what Allah has prepared for you, then look at what you have prepared for Him"
    chat Quote

Ameeratul Layl's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u View Post
    salaamz sis,

i heard dat dey are enemies or sumfin lyk dat......i dunno lol
    take care
    w/salaamz

In ur dreams...yes. That is also if they are black in colour.Allahu 3alam though!
    Allah ma3akum
    Snakez

[MOUSE]hAvE A nIcE dAy[/MOUSE]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Z's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Peace.

Why would snakes be Haraam to keep as pets? They are very intelligent creatures, and like everything, have been created by Allah Himself.

Snakes are not evil. I think it's down to a personal interpretation of the animal itself, and how you make it out to be. Just like every animal on this planet.
    chat Quote

TEH's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

LOL, are snakes haraaam...

Anyway, have a look at this...

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri
    Muhammad ibn AbuYahya said that his father told that he and his companion went to AbuSa'id al-Khudri to pay a sick visit to him. He said: Then we came out from him and met a companion of ours who wanted to go to him. We went ahead and sat in the mosque. He then came back and told us that he heard AbuSa'id al-Khudri say: The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil.
    chat Quote

baby_muslimah15's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by TEH View Post
    LOL, are snakes haraaam...

Anyway, have a look at this...

Hadith - Sunan of Abu Dawood, Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri
    Muhammad ibn AbuYahya said that his father told that he and his companion went to AbuSa'id al-Khudri to pay a sick visit to him. He said: Then we came out from him and met a companion of ours who wanted to go to him. We went ahead and sat in the mosque. He then came back and told us that he heard AbuSa'id al-Khudri say: The Apostle of Allah said: Some snakes are jinn; so when anyone sees one of them in his house, he should give it a warning three times. If it return (after that), he should kill it, for it is a devil.
    JazakAllah Khair 4 that...I heard of that b4......I dont no why they would be haraam, atcually I have a hunch...My mom was like they well turn on you in a second, the are posinous(u do have some that are not) but I'm not tallking about getting a garden snake, and they do have jinns in them(dont think all tho).......And I found out the name of the snake I want its called a Butter-Corn snake its kinda big and long.......Hollaz
    Snakez

chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Snakez Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Snakez