star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Eid on 9/11

Report bad ads?

Perhaps this topic has been brought up before. But this year there is a good chance of Eid falling on 9/11.

I dont even want to think about the reaction...
    Eid on 9/11

wwwislamicboardcom - Eid on 9/11

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Eid on 9/11

who in hell cares about their reaction?
    Eid on 9/11

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Eid on 9/11

Mujahideen92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well things are already bad, protests against the NYC Mosque, there was a arson fire on a mosque in Tennessee. What if people get violent
    Eid on 9/11

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92 View Post
    Well things are already bad, protests against the NYC Mosque, there was a arson fire on a mosque in Tennessee. What if people get violent
    you know how to counter punch no? people who commit arson are criminals and are tried as such important to get such violent acts on videos though, the 'so-called Mosque' is underway whether or not they like it, again they can protest until they are blue in the face. The majority of sane people who aren't paid to propagandize fear and hate know full well 911 was an inside job.. what a well chosen date too, every time a person dials the number for emergency they'll be reminded of that day.. talk about very well orchestrated, didn't work well for the bay of pigs but certainly working well against Muslims.
    I am sure they'll round up a 'couple of terrorists' who came up with sudden 'plots' against those freedom gi joes as the date approaches just to feed into the hate filled miasma..
    Try to read suret Al-Anfal and take heed.. they plot but Allah swt is the best of planners..
    Don't live your life in fear when you are a Muslim!

Eid on 9/11

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Eid on 9/11

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

eid ul fitr which only happens once a year and is a blessing from Allah will not be celebrated by some because of a little (and yes it is little compared to the amount of people who have been killed by usa since) attack that happened almost ten years ago????? in which MUSLIMS also died?

WHO CARES?
    Eid on 9/11

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by S_87 View Post
    eid ul fitr which only happens once a year and is a blessing from Allah will not be celebrated by some because of a little (and yes it is little compared to the amount of people who have been killed by usa since) attack that happened almost ten years ago????? in which MUSLIMS also died?

WHO CARES?
    They never want to visit the hard Q's of the attack, just that Muslims with invincible passports and superhuman powers in their invisible planes and plastic knives committed it.. well frankly if we are that powerful with plastic knives and invincible passports, why are we afraid of a little arson fire?

656 al suqami passport2050081722 9425 - Eid on 9/11

Crash-Proof Passport

Hijacker's Passport and a Landing Gear Fragment Alone Survive Fiery Crash

fig 1 4 - Eid on 9/11 This illustration from Chapter 1 of FEMA's report shows what few pieces of aircraft debris passed entirely through the Towers. A charred fragment of landing gear on the intersection of West and Rector streets was the only piece they traced to Flight 11. According to ABC News and the Associated Press, the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami was found a few blocks from the WTC. 1 2 The Guardian was skeptical: "the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged [tests] the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism." 3 Note the passport did not belong to Atta, as is commonly claimed.
    Satam Al Suqami was supposedly on Flight 11, the plane that hit the North Tower. In that collision, the building's core absorbed almost the entire airplane, which hit the northeast wall nearly dead center.

I mean honestly need I say more? these idiots frighten you?
    Eid on 9/11

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

LOL who gives a crap?
    Eid on 9/11

33 43 1 - Eid on 9/11
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

we should be proud of our Islamicness and display it, not cower in fear from their hatred. Fight those who fight you!!!!!!!!!!!!

large ALI FRAZIER - Eid on 9/11

just like that!
    Eid on 9/11

12. Report bad ads?
    Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Who cares? .

Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Indeed.

Rabi Mansur's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Perhaps this topic has been brought up before. But this year there is a good chance of Eid falling on 9/11.

I don't really see it as a problem. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Eid on 9/11

“All day I think about it, then at night I say it. Where did I come from, and what am I supposed to be doing? I have no idea. My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there.”

Rumi

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi Mansur View Post
    I don't really see it as a problem. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Basically we shouldn't celebrate because that will irk the hate mongers.. How dare we live like normal human beings, have families, jobs, holidays and places of worship?

Eid on 9/11

Neelofar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaamz!

Sister, the yale's lily, i love the way you talk, so muchh passion and fire in ur belly! i don't really care eitha, in fact i'm hoping it does fall on tht day! Hmmmph!

P.S - hope you all have a wonderful and blessed, Eid..Ameen!

18. Report bad ads?
    Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think the Elite are hoping it falls on 9/11 so that they can further their agenda, they want to see if the the 9/11 attacks are still fresh in the minds of the Americans

9/11 mosque and 9/11 EID will remind people of two things, islam(muslims) and terrorism

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

we should be proud of our Islamicness and display it, not cower in fear from their hatred. Fight those who fight you!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like that!
    LOL

our sis is gettin militant..

this ones for you sis

Last edited by aadil77; 08-31-2010 at 11:10 PM.
    Eid on 9/11

33 43 1 - Eid on 9/11
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

abdussattar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In India, Id has a chance of falling on Ganesh Charuthi, and there's a chance of clashes, as there was a one week curfew and shoot at sight for 1 day 6 months ago on Milah-un-Nabi and Hanuman Jayanthi falling 6 days apart.

If 6 days apart caused a curfew and shoot at sight, I wonder what will happen if they fall on the same day.

(the other two are hindu festivals)

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post
    LOL

our sis is gettin militant..

this ones for you sis

though I don't approve of pugilism sometimes it is the only language these turds understand... what is the point of talking civility to folks who have the mental capacity and behavior of rats and pigs? I tell you even that taxi driver that got slashed by that crazed lunatic for admitting he's a Muslim, his throat cut and bleeding, but managed to hold down his assailant until the police came to arrest him and now everyone has seen his mugshot so let his posse avail him if they can..

I was taught to defend myself not stand there and take a beating.. all you need if you are of sound mind and body has been bestowed you from Allah swt.. heart and mind and muscle power and you take it with you every where so why live in fear? if we live we live proud and if we die, we go as martyrs.. what a wondrous thing the condition of a Muslim.. blessed at every intersection!

Eid on 9/11

ابن آل مرة's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Eid is not going to be on 9/11. Even if it was on 9.11, i would still celebrate Eid the way we usually celebrate, why making a big issue about something not worth making fuss about. Fast, pray, then praise Allah after Ramadan is over.
    Eid on 9/11

24. Report bad ads?
    Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

One word.

Alhamdulilah!

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Eid on 9/11 Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Eid on 9/11