AsslamuAllaikum WR WB,

Sorry if this is not appropriate for this section of the forums. Please delete / move if appropriate.

I am trying to help a Muslim friend who is a software engineer. He is looking for a job along the lines of Software Engineering.

He has over 4 years experience in software engineering with hands on experience in .Net, ASP.Net / ASP, C#, VB.Net / VB, XML, Java, JavaScript / DHTML, database design, ADO.Net / ADO, SQL Server 2000 / T-SQL, Access, IIS 5, and other technologies.

The problem is that he has been working in the UK on a work permit for Software Engineering, but now the company he was working for and who sponsored him has gone bankrupt. So he is looking for a new job.

I am posting on here because he has a short time before he needs to transfer his work permit to a new comapny. He also has a MSC from a UK University.

If there are any brothers who know of a company who maybe looking for a software engineer then please get in touch. I can provide a full CV once the information has been checked out.

This is not looking for "charity" but trying to help a Muslim brother inshaAllah.

JazakAllah for reading.