× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 38 visibility 3852

Al-Qaeda woman suspect sent to US

FatimaAsSideqah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

A Pakistani woman suspected of links with al-Qaeda has been extradited to the US from Afghanistan to face charges of trying to kill American agents.

Aafia Siddiqui, 36, a former US resident, was arrested on 17 July in Afghanistan's Ghazni province.

When US military officials went to pick Mrs Siddiqui up from the detention centre, she fired two rounds at them.

While she did not hit anyone, she was shot in the chest by a US officer who returned fire.

A US attorney said Mrs Siddiqui, who is married with three children and is a former student of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is scheduled to appear at New York's Southern District court.

At the time of her arrest, Mrs Siddiqui was carrying documents on how to make explosives and descriptions of various US landmarks, including in New York City, in her handbag, said Michael Garcia, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Mrs Siddiqui is charged with assaulting US officers and employees and attempting to kill US officers and employees.

If convicted, she faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison on each charge, Garcia said.

Mrs Siddiqui's lawyer, Elaine Whitfield Sharp, called the charges "a tall story" and disputed claims by the US that her client had gone underground for several years before her capture.

Her family believes that Mrs Siddiqui was secretly held by US agents since her disappearance in Pakistan in 2003, before authorities finally brought charges to justify her detention.

"I believe she's become a terrible embarrassment to them, but she's not a terrorist," Ms Sharp was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

"When the truth comes out, people will see she did nothing wrong."

Source from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7542249.stm
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Al-Qaeda woman suspect sent to US

chat Quote

qassy!'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

At the time of her arrest, Mrs Siddiqui was carrying documents on how to make explosives and descriptions of various US landmarks, including in New York City, in her handbag, said Michael Garcia, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
    "I believe she's become a terrible embarrassment to them, but she's not a terrorist," Ms Sharp was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

"When the truth comes out, people will see she did nothing wrong."
    Well if she was carrying those documents, what are the US military ment to think?

well....well....well.............
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I see the parts you highlighted but I have one question for you. How many lawyers say "Yeah my client is guilty"?
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by qassy! View Post
    Well if she was carrying those documents, what are the US military ment to think?

good question. is she the first Al-Qaeda woman to be arrested?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah View Post

good question. is she the first Al-Qaeda woman to be arrested?
    I have no idea, but she shouldn't be carrying those documents in the first place should she? If she didnt have those documents, I doubt she would of been arrested. You cant blame the US military!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have no idea, but she shouldn't be carrying those documents in the first place should she? If she didnt have those documents, I doubt she would of been arrested. You cant blame the US military!
    Yeah I've agree what you have said. Maybe she never thought about that.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah View Post
    Yeah I've agree what you have said. Maybe she never thought about that.
    Sister, there's nothing to think about. You shouldn't be carrying those sort of documents in the first place, why would you need that information ?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Little Aminah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister, there's nothing to think about. You shouldn't be carrying those sort of documents in the first place, why would you need that information ?
    I don't have idea! Loq. I think something wrong with inside in her mind. Maybe she feels guilty by what she have done. I don't know because there is not enough of information about her.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oooooooooooooooo this is the great mighty war on terror!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just convicted bin ladens drive too, ooooooooo the guy who fixed the tires and put the oil in. oooooooooooooooooooooooo the war on terror my God im on the edge of my seatttttt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    chat Quote

suffiyan007's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

this all stupid American us presidents fault....making so much issues of AlQaeda claim that terrorrist...and etC..! this just defense them from people!

Jalla Allahu Fi 'oulah, Ma lana rabbun siwah.
    laa ilaha illa Allah
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince View Post
    oooooooooooooooo this is the great mighty war on terror!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just convicted bin ladens drive too, ooooooooo the guy who fixed the tires and put the oil in. oooooooooooooooooooooooo the war on terror my God im on the edge of my seatttttt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    He was an accomplice. He did more than just driving he sat in on the meetings. He's gonna sit right next to Atta in SuperMax and rethink his involvement
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007 View Post
    this all stupid American us presidents fault....making so much issues of AlQaeda claim that terrorrist...and etC..! this just defense them from people!
    So what was her purpose for carrying documents on how to make explosives and descriptions of various US landmarks, including in New York City, if it wasn't to plan an attack?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan View Post
    He was an accomplice. He did more than just driving he sat in on the meetings. He's gonna sit right next to Atta in SuperMax and rethink his involvement
    he sat in what? says who? you call these trials an actual trial then you need some help.

seriously you peeps are a joke, this driver you think had something to do with september 11th? the supposed master mind himself said he had nothing to do with it.

its so amazing that you people believe such nonsense to the point where i look down on you and truly believe a dog is smarter than you. we all saw what happened on september 11th, and 98 bombings, and to think that this driver is somehow involved is truly amazing and is an amazing insight into how stupid people can be to believe this as well!

lets go after the cook next, im sure he fed them some stuff that made them even smarter!
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol ok so september 11th was planned by men in caves, including a driver, who has no expertize in anything but driving and making sure the car is in good shape. and it was executed by 19 men, with box cutters. 19 men who could barely speak english, and could barely fly a plane, manage to get 4 planes, and manage to illude norad air defense, and hit 75% of their targets.

by golly weeeee i tell you it was the cook, he must have fed these men something I TELL YA! he must be hunted down ASAP!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

he sat in what? says who? you call these trials an actual trial then you need some help.

seriously you peeps are a joke, this driver you think had something to do with september 11th? the supposed master mind himself said he had nothing to do with it.

its so amazing that you people believe such nonsense to the point where i look down on you and truly believe a dog is smarter than you. we all saw what happened on september 11th, and 98 bombings, and to think that this driver is somehow involved is truly amazing and is an amazing insight into how stupid people can be to believe this as well!

lets go after the cook next, im sure he fed them some stuff that made them even smarter!
    no one said he helped planned the attacks. In the US if you are with someone who commits a murder and you do not A)try to stop him, B) try to help him get away, C) don't turn him in you are concidered an accomplish and is given the same sentence as if you had committed the murder yourself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol ok so september 11th was planned by men in caves, including a driver, who has no expertize in anything but driving and making sure the car is in good shape. and it was executed by 19 men, with box cutters. 19 men who could barely speak english, and could barely fly a plane, manage to get 4 planes, and manage to illude norad air defense, and hit 75% of their targets.

by golly weeeee i tell you it was the cook, he must have fed these men something I TELL YA! he must be hunted down ASAP!
    Ok who did it?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan View Post
    Ok who did it?
    ok, if someone studies all the evidence the conclusion will be as follows:

September 11th was planned by members of a ficticious group called Al-Qaeda, basically bin laden and a few of his top peers, they werent called Al-Qaeda or bal qaeda, they were just a few hundred men and thats it. they were given such names after 9-11 to have an US vs THEM tone to a war.

However so members of the US goverment, and branches of intelligance knew about the impending attack, and did nothing to stop it, rather they assited with it and let it go through. there is no doubt what so ever that bombs were planted in the buildings, which can be seen going off, and even heard and reported on the fire fighters radio transmissions which you can hear for yourself. on top of that i believe the planes were controlled from the ground, and not piloted by these hijackers, these hijackers were stooges all the way thinking they were completly in charge.

thats it in a nutshell.

no sane rational person can truly believe that men in caves including a driver, and 19 hijackers with very bad english and piloting could do such an act on their own. these men have very big imaginations and plans, but at the end of the day they arent sophisticated enough to carry them out.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

they also confused Norad so Norad wouldnt be able to intercept the planes as well. do you think its a coincident that on the same day as september 11th norad were having multiple excercises of planes being hijacked and even crashing into buildings? and then on the same day it happens for real?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! common izyan open your eyes! anyone who studies attacks or assasinations know you always get security off before you pull the attack, or you confuse them so they cant be able to work properly. thats exactly what they did! oh woah what a coincidence the same happened on 7-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what more proof do you need that there is more to this than a bunch of men comming from pakistani-afghan caves?!
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

ok, if someone studies all the evidence the conclusion will be as follows:

September 11th was planned by members of a ficticious group called Al-Qaeda, basically bin laden and a few of his top peers, they werent called Al-Qaeda or bal qaeda, they were just a few hundred men and thats it. they were given such names after 9-11 to have an US vs THEM tone to a war.

However so members of the US goverment, and branches of intelligance knew about the impending attack, and did nothing to stop it, rather they assited with it and let it go through. there is no doubt what so ever that bombs were planted in the buildings, which can be seen going off, and even heard and reported on the fire fighters radio transmissions which you can hear for yourself. on top of that i believe the planes were controlled from the ground, and not piloted by these hijackers, these hijackers were stooges all the way thinking they were completly in charge.

thats it in a nutshell.

no sane rational person can truly believe that men in caves including a driver, and 19 hijackers with very bad english and piloting could do such an act on their own. these men have very big imaginations and plans, but at the end of the day they arent sophisticated enough to carry them out.
    You keep saying just some men sitting in a cave but Osama has a degree in civil engineering from King Abdulaziz University. His family is a construction family and he has a deep background in engineering. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has a mechanical engineering degree from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Abu Turab Al-Urduni had training in hijackings, disarming air marshals, explosives, and bodybuilding from his time in Jordan. All the hijakers went to flight school. The list goes on. This wasn't a group of Camel herders.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Al-Qaeda woman suspect sent to US Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Al-Qaeda woman suspect sent to US