× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 56 visibility 7483

Pls help me I'm going mad!!

AnonymousPoster's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I can't tell you what exactly this is about, but I'm going through so much heartache and deep depression. I think the shaytan has taken over me. :enough!:

Please give me some affective Dua’s which will help me move on from someone, to get over someone. To not have them in my thoughts every second of everyday, to not think about them in someone else’s arms, to not want them and need them desperately, to not have them haunting my thoughts while I’m praying. :enough!: :enough!:

Please someone help me move on before I do something really stupid!!!! :enough!: :enough!:
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    noorahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Pls help me I'm going mad!!

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altahu sahlan wa Anta taj'alul hazna idha shi'ta sahlan.(Oh Allah there is no ease other than what You make easy, If You please you make even despondency easy.)
    Ibn hibban no 2427, An Nawawi, kitab-ul-Adhkar-pg 106.

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal hammi wal hazani, wal 'ajzi, wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala'id daini wa ghalabatir rijaal.
    Oh Allah i seek refuge in you from despondency and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from perversion of faith and from the domination of others.( bukhari 7/158)

Allahumma Rahmataka arju fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata 'ainin, wa aslih li sha'ni kullahu, la ilaha illa Anta.
    Oh Allah, i hope for your mercy. Do not tire me of me even for a moment. place all my affair in order. there is no God but you.(Abu dawud 4/324)

"Each riyal, dirham …etc. used to buy their goods eventually becomes bullets to be fired at the hearts of brothers and children in Palestine.. To buy their goods is to support tyranny, oppression and aggression." -Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi
    chat Quote

Zahida's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Feel bad for your situation. May Allah have Mercy on you and ease your pains and difficulties. Ameen......... I find that continuous recitation of 'Ya-hey-yo,ya- ka-you-moh-, beh- ra-maa-tika-,as-ta gheeso' helps (my spelling is not good but i hope you understand the dua that i mean)

Zahida
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lol its just a geezah, you'll get over it

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    yasin ibn Ahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile Re: Pls help me I'm going mad!!

You should read this
    http://<font color="Red">http://www....Flashes</font>

It will be helpful inshaallah.
    chat Quote

yasin ibn Ahmad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

your not going mad, you just think you are

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender View Post
    I can't tell you what exactly this is about, but I'm going through so much heartache and deep depression. I think the shaytan has taken over me. :enough!:
    Only if you want him too

Please give me some affective Dua’s which will help me move on from someone, to get over someone. To not have them in my thoughts every second of everyday, to not think about them in someone else’s arms, to not want them and need them desperately, to not have them haunting my thoughts while I’m praying. :enough!: :enough!:
    Im not sure if there are any specific duas to help, but just complain to Allah to remove your sorrow. And try to keep yourself preoccupied with other things.

Please someone help me move on before I do something really stupid!!!! :enough!: :enough!:
    No, you will NOT do anything stupid. What you do and how you choose to deal with this, is totally upto you. but doNOT do anything stupid.

im probably not helping, but anyways

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad View Post

You should read this
    http://<font color="Red">http://www....Flashes</font>

It will be helpful inshaallah.
    I can't open this. Pls post it again.
    chat Quote

Tanya Khan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Trying to find some light at the end of this never ending dark tunnel!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by noorahmad View Post
    Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altahu sahlan wa Anta taj'alul hazna idha shi'ta sahlan.(Oh Allah there is no ease other than what You make easy, If You please you make even despondency easy.)
    Ibn hibban no 2427, An Nawawi, kitab-ul-Adhkar-pg 106.

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal hammi wal hazani, wal 'ajzi, wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wa dala'id daini wa ghalabatir rijaal.
    Oh Allah i seek refuge in you from despondency and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from perversion of faith and from the domination of others.( bukhari 7/158)

Allahumma Rahmataka arju fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata 'ainin, wa aslih li sha'ni kullahu, la ilaha illa Anta.
    Oh Allah, i hope for your mercy. Do not tire me of me even for a moment. place all my affair in order. there is no God but you.(Abu dawud 4/324)

These will be good for me too. I need them. Thank you.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anonymous
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mz View Post
    lol its just a geezah, you'll get over it
    How can you say it like that? Have you ever been heartbroken? Have you ever felt the pain of being cheated on, feeling used and abused? The pain of someone leaving you for another?

If you have, then you wouldn't be saying it like it's just a slap on the rist I'm going through.
    chat Quote

'Abdul Rahmaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I can understand how much you're depressed. Spend much of your time with some intimate friends of your. It helps a lot in getting rid of depression. I dunno what else I can say.

لا الہ الا اللہ محمد رسول اللہ
    لقد كان لكم في رسول الله اسوة حسنة

The Messenger of Allaah said: "Convey from me, even if it is one verse."
    chat Quote

maryam87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Reading this makes me depressed :enough!:
    I guess if your relationship with this guy was is a halal way as in ur married then i understand ur frustation
    However if it wasnt then honestly what were u expecting from him??????
    chat Quote

buddy1's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Keep Busy, Im lucky in the sense that i havent een through what you are going through but my top tips are

1- keep busy
    2 - keep smiling
    3 - Keep your chin up and be brave!
    4 - smash your rear view coz there is no need to look back!!

smile smile smile, there is someone always alot worse off than you, you just dont think there is right now! but you'll see.

big love! xxx
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

brother.... be patient and keep asking allah for guidance read the quran after fajr and before you sleep and just do dhikr and inshallah this will ease the problem....

If you are interested in someone then why dont you go ahead and try ur luck!
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R View Post
    brother.... be patient and keep asking allah for guidance read the quran after fajr and before you sleep and just do dhikr and inshallah this will ease the problem....

If you are interested in someone then why dont you go ahead and try ur luck!
    ???? funny i would have pictured the OP to be a female. Would never have thought men could ever get that emotional
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^We are not robots we have feelings too! but inshallah i hope the postee recovers ameen
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by J.U.N.I.O.R View Post
    ^We are not robots we have feelings too! but inshallah i hope the postee recovers ameen
    LOL, sorry
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How can you say it like that? Have you ever been heartbroken? Have you ever felt the pain of being cheated on, feeling used and abused? The pain of someone leaving you for another?

If you have, then you wouldn't be saying it like it's just a slap on the rist I'm going through.
    well if you thought like me you wouldnt be feeling the pain your feeling right now.

you'd be all happy and smiley !

so try your best to think his just another geezah, stop giving him all this light he doesnt deserve

look i do sypmathise but honestly brother/sister, this person doesnt deserve it, his just another person, your husband/wife might deserve it but NOT this person! if i was you i know for a fact i would just think "his/her loss" ... honestly hold yourself in higher value! he lost out NOT YOU so why YOU cryin?

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

be sensible's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

i sympathise you with the situation dont know how your relationship was with this person but if you were planning to get married to each other than it must be hard.

Take each step at a time concentrate on your self and ways in which you can help your self get better. Time is a great reliever with time you will get through this. At the moment it may seem hard but try not to think about it try to keep positive.

When we look back it only makes us fall its only when we look forward that gives us hope. Just remmember everything that happenes their is always a reason behind it a wisdom which we cannot see only Allah has the power to know whats right for us and whats bad for us. If this person hasnt treated you well maybe they dont deserve someone like you. Perserve patience and subr allah knows whats in our hearts our thoughts and are aware of our actions. Allah will reward you for your efforts always remember your duas are your ultimate weapon to recovery. Pour your hearts out to Allah and ask allah to give you courage and strength and believe me with time you will and i mean you will see the difference thats a guarantee from me to you.

Take every anger every frustration as a challenge takle it as an opportunity to turn your life around. Dont ever let the challenges of the world bring you or your confidence down.

We may not always get what we want in life but believe there is always a reason for that im sure you heard of the saying sometimes what seems good for may actually be bad for you and what seems bad for you may actually be good for you. Life does not always go the same way life has balance of good and bad so remember after every hardship there always comes ease. So try to be strong and patient and inshallah good things will come to you.

Look after your self and be strong
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you're positive that you two cannot be together in the halal way, then the only solution is forgetting. Believe me, I know it's very hard, it's one of the hardest things to do..but if you really want to move on..you have no other way. Some really good dua's were mentioned above..so make use of them.

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Pls help me I'm going mad!! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Pls help me I'm going mad!!