× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 30 visibility 4717

Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

Report bad ads?

Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killing Arabs
    Saturday November 22, 2008 20:52 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

A group of extremist Israeli settlers wrote graffiti on the walls on the Al Ras Mosque, in the southern West Bank city of Hebron, calling for killing all Arabs and insulting Islam and Prophet Mohammad. The settlers also dumped trash into the mosque and uprooted dozens of olive trees.

The recent attack was carried out as the settlers “were expressing” their rejection to evacuation a Palestinian house adjacent to the mosque. The settlers illegally occupied the property on March 19 and the Israeli Supreme Court recently decided that they should evacuate it. The house in question belongs to Al Rajabi family.

Local sources in Hebron reported that the settlers also desecrated graves in the Islamic Graveyard and hurled stones at dozens of Palestinian vehicles and homes in the city.

Most of the attacks were concentrated in Al Ja’bary neighborhood, Wadi Al Nasarah, Wadi Al Hasseen, and Jabal Jalis.

Several residents in Hebron complained that they became imprisoned in their homes, cannot leave them as they will be subjected to assaults and abuse by the settlers.

Hebron governor Dr. Hussein Al A’raj demanded the Israeli occupation forces to implement the Israeli court’s ruling and evacuate the settlers from the house of Al Rajabi.

“This is unimaginable; the settlers are desecrating the graves, writing graffiti insulting the prophet and insulting Islam”, the governor stated, “the high court issued several rulings to evacuate the house, to reopen roads the army and the settlers closed, but the army does not care and continues to protect the settlers who are attacking us, our graves, our homes, holy sites and lands”.

The settlers yet continue to ignore the decision of the Supreme Court as it stated in its last week’s ruling that they should voluntarily evacuate the four-story house within days.

A statement issued by the office of the Israeli Deputy Defense Minister, Matan Vilnai, said that the court ordered the evacuation of the settlers from the Palestinian house but the settlers ignored the ruling.

Consecutive Israeli governments traditionally avoid taking action against the radical and armed Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank. This issue enabled the settlers to keep and even expand dozens of illegal settlement outposts.

http://www.imemc.org/article/57766

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for ki

They have then no right to complain and whine when Palestinians retaliate.

But obviously, all this stuff is swept under the carpet and when the innevitable retaliation occurs, only then the world looks and points and condemns.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for ki

the order to evacuate is voluntary? so how can you expect them to obey if there are no consequences?.

so you kick me out of my house and when i retaliate, you throw a tantrum? i really dont undersatnd how a jewsish mind works........

the jews were better in a diaspora, where they were getting their butts kicked left rigt and center, atleast somebody kept them in check.

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Again, I quote my good Israeli friend from Jerusalem (who is pro-Palestinian):

[PIE]"The mainstream Israelis are like brainless sheeps, they just listen whatever the government want them to listen only."[/PIE]

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian View Post
    Again, I quote my good Israeli friend from Jerusalem (who is pro-Palestinian):

[PIE]"The mainstream Israelis are like brainless sheeps, they just listen whatever the government want them to listen only."[/PIE]

I agree about that one; problem is not jews but zionists.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

AvarAllahNoor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Sikhism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh dear. More trouble eh.

Ėk Gusā Alhu Mėrā
    The One Lord, the Lord of the World, is my God Allah.

Dhan Guru Arjan Dev Mahraaj Ji!

Kal Meh Bėḏ Atharbaṇ Hū Nā Kẖuḏā Alhu Bẖa.
    In the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Atharva Veda became prominent; Allah became the Name of God.

Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Mahraaj Ji!
    chat Quote

Zahida's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Astagfaar...............................

Zahida
    chat Quote

Suomipoika's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab View Post

But obviously, all this stuff is swept under the carpet and when the innevitable retaliation occurs, only then the world looks and points and condemns.
    What a joke. Stop with the victim card already. How is killing people anyway comparable to any of the actions described in the article? If you have some other innevitable retaliation in mind, then Im really curious and please someone tell me when was the last time any actions such as or similar to described in the article that did not include violence done towards jews by palestinians that gained worldwide recognition and condemnation? Prove me wrong.

If the innevitable retaliation is indeed violence, then the murdering terrorists need to be condemned and Im really glad that the world still sees the difference between really really horribly evil (violence, killing) and somewhat evil (occupying house, graffiti, insulting).
    chat Quote

nocturnal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Suomipoika View Post
    What a joke. Stop with the victim card already. How is killing people anyway comparable to any of the actions described in the article? If you have some other innevitable retaliation in mind, then Im really curious and please someone tell me when was the last time any actions such as or similar to described in the article that did not include violence done towards jews by palestinians that gained worldwide recognition and condemnation? Prove me wrong.

If the innevitable retaliation is indeed violence, then the murdering terrorists need to be condemned and Im really glad that the world still sees the difference between really really horribly evil (violence, killing) and somewhat evil (occupying house, graffiti, insulting).
    This has to be the most pathetic piece of text posted in response to this article. The graffiti and vandalising of Palestinian property is only a tiny speck of what it represents in a wider context. These people (Settlers) represent the growing erosion of Palestinian rights and land. The uprooting of Olive plants is symbolic of the plight of the Palestinian people. When the retaliation he talks about does occur, it is primarily be cause of large scale israeli incursions into Gaza and the West Bank (which is where Hebron is), that are meant to instill terror into the Palestinain people and part of a ceaselees campaign of systematic persecution. He is talking about it in that specific broader context.

So why don't you as difficult as this may be for you, try and perhaps think before you post such vapid nonsense.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
    This has to be the most pathetic piece of text posted in response to this article. The graffiti and vandalising of Palestinian property is only a tiny speck of what it represents in a wider context. These people (Settlers) represent the growing erosion of Palestinian rights and land. The uprooting of Olive plants is symbolic of the plight of the Palestinian people. When the retaliation he talks about does occur, it is primarily be cause of large scale israeli incursions into Gaza and the West Bank (which is where Hebron is), that are meant to instill terror into the Palestinain people and part of a ceaselees campaign of systematic persecution. He is talking about it in that specific broader context.

So why don't you as difficult as this may be for you, try and perhaps think before you post such vapid nonsense.
    Shouldnt thinking in the wider context go both ways? Not only revel in the victimisation of Palestinians. Why should the innevitable retaliation be seen in wider context if the actions of the settlers obviously were not?
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't condone the violence done by either of the two parties, I'm merely saying that there is clear bias and hypocricy when it comes to this conflict. People in general don't give a **** about the Palestinians; why would they? They're just some back-water, stuck in the dark ages civilisation that needs to be put in its place for DARING to retaliate against a regime that is seemingly hell-bent on destroying it!

It is always the case that palestine is bad and israel is good at least in terms of media and social reception. Now you probably think I'm just playing the victim card, well guess what: palestine has become a victim, so what am I supposed to do? Pretend like everything is fine and dandy - oh it's just graffiti, oh it's just another attack on innocent civilians, oh don't worry they'll live? No. Being a human means that I feel something when someone dies. What may seem like a number to you, is not a number to me; Why is this, you may ask? It is because I value life at such a high degree - higher than most people do. So when I hear about this particular issue, each and every time it is difficult. I want to deny it, I want to pretend that it's just a fairytale that happens in some far away land but I cannot - all I can do is shift it from my mind so I can live throughout the day without going into manic depression.

You see, my respect for life is bittersweet; I have such love and joy for it that whenever it is ended in such a terrible way, it is deeply upsetting. So do forgive me for ''playing the victim card'' when HUMAN beings (our brothers and sisters in HUMANITY!) are being killed (the poorest of all might I add!) and all anyone wants to do is pussyfoot around the issue, point-scoring all the way!

p.s; I'm sorry if this post has offended anyone.
    Last edited by aamirsaab; 11-23-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shouldnt thinking in the wider context go both ways? Not only revel in the victimisation of Palestinians. Why should the innevitable retaliation be seen in wider context if the actions of the settlers obviously were not?
    The settlers are occupying Palestinian land, Israel has over the past 60 years violated international law numerous times. It is the job of the israeli authorities to restrain these settlers, not tacitly condone their actions by sanctioning increased settlement on occupied Palestinian land, and than duplicitously decieve the international community by asserting that they are committed to a 2 state solution. That is the context that the discourse should be framed in. The Palestinians are an occupied people.

If, in apartheid South Africa, the authorities allowed while militas to maraud through a shanty town vandalising property and despoil the livelihood of an already desperate population, would you still insist that the problem should be viewed in a perverse context that portrays the aggressor as the victim.

There is NO wider context to the actions of the settlers, these are unprincipled, feral and zealous savages who care nothing about the lives of the Palestinians. And likewise the Israelis do not either, which is why there are as many soliders as settlers if not more assigned to protect them.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The settlers are occupying Palestinian land, Israel has over the past 60 years violated international law numerous times. It is the job of the israeli authorities to restrain these settlers, not tacitly condone their actions by sanctioning increased settlement on occupied Palestinian land, and than duplicitously decieve the international community by asserting that they are committed to a 2 state solution. That is the context that the discourse should be framed in. The Palestinians are an occupied people.

If, in apartheid South Africa, the authorities allowed while militas to maraud through a shanty town vandalising property and despoil the livelihood of an already desperate population, would you still insist that the problem should be viewed in a perverse context that portrays the aggressor as the victim.

There is NO wider context to the actions of the settlers, these are unprincipled, feral and zealous savages who care nothing about the lives of the Palestinians. And likewise the Israeli government does not either, which is why there are as many soliders as settlers if not more assigned to protect them.
    People need to be conscious of the double standards here.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't condone the violence done by either of the two parties, I'm merely saying that there is clear bias and hypocricy when it comes to this conflict. People in general don't give a **** about the Palestinians; why would they? They're just some back-water, stuck in the dark ages civilisation that needs to be put in its place for DARING to retaliate against a regime that is seemingly hell-bent on destroying it!

It is always the case that palestine is bad and israel is good at least in terms of media and social reception. Now you probably think I'm just playing the victim card, well guess what: palestine has become a victim, so what am I supposed to do? Pretend like everything is fine and dandy - oh it's just graffiti, oh it's just another attack on innocent civilians, oh don't worry they'll live? No. Being a human means that I feel something when someone dies. What may seem like a number to you, is not a number to me; Why is this, you may ask? It is because I value life at such a high degree - higher than most people do. So when I hear about this particular issue, each and every time it is difficult. I want to deny it, I want to pretend that it's just a fairytale that happens in some far away land but I cannot - all I can do is shift it from my mind so I can live throughout the day without going into manic depression.

You see, my respect for life is bittersweet; I have such love and joy for it that whenever it is ended in such a terrible way, it is deeply upsetting. So do forgive me for ''playing the victim card'' when HUMAN beings (our brothers and sisters in HUMANITY!) are being killed (the poorest of all might I add!) and all anyone wants to do is pussyfoot around the issue, point-scoring all the way!

p.s; I'm sorry if this post has offended anyone.
    Have you ever had such reaction when there was news about wrongdoings of palestinians? Did you also feel, now those palestinians have no place to whine when the innevitable israeli retaliation comes? I know Ive never seen anything like that in here when israelis/randon non-muslims were victims of self-proclaimed muslims. Why dont non-muslim victims cause such outrage?

Most of the world (muslims/christians/atheist etc) cares just as much about palestinias as they for example care about some random africans. None at all. Can you tell the different ethnic group names/sides in various conflicts around the world without googling, especially those in Africa? I know I cant. At the very least I know who palestinians and israelis are, same cannot be said about sides in many conflicts. Or do you care about the victims of conflicts around the world and actually know who they are? Do you speak for them as much as you speak for palestinians?

My opinion of the conflict. There are victims in both sides in the Israeli-Palestine conflict, but palestinians as hole are not it. As long as they resort to terrorism and violence there is only one group that they can blame for their misery. That group is palestinians. Both sides are so busy killing eachothers children and crying wolf, that most of the world is doing their best ignoring it. I find it ironic that both those who side with palestinians and those who side with israelis keep complaining about media bias.

You speak of hypocrisy, Im tired of the hypocrisy around this issue among muslims, wrongdoings of palestinians are ignored or horrifyingly justified. This thread is really one more of those "we are the victims mantras". Yet somehow eventho all the terrorism perpetrated by palestinians I am supposed to take sides with them, because they are the victims and its the right thing to do. Same mantras with slight variations can be heard when we go look for places where Israel is supported.

There is NO wider context to the actions of the settlers, these are unprincipled, feral and zealous savages who care nothing about the lives of the Palestinians. And likewise the Israelis do not either, which is why there are as many soliders as settlers if not more assigned to protect them.
    This reminds me of Borat. Wider context ends at jews.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sumo you are a funny character why don't you try your sickening sanctimonious bull on another forum?

If you care so much for Africans and care to learn of them without googling, then enroll in a class or join their forum.. this is a forum by Muslims, for Muslims, concerned for the affairs of Muslims..

by the way wasn't Hebron the same place a Jew opened fire on praying Muslims during Ramadan?

here I spared you googling

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...s_/ai_16809782

that does go beyond graffiti in your book, or doesn't count as usual because they are Muslim?

what a sickening troll you are!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This so called "violence" perpetrated by the Palestinians that you talk about is the defense of their land. Recently, there were protests in the West Bank at the construction of a partition wall which will keep the Palestinans away from their land, from their livelihood. Scuffles erupted and tear gas cannisters were shot. What would you do if you and your family were constantly humiliated and subjected to the ignonminy of having to watch your means of living, your identity, your country, arbitrarily pillaged on a daily basis?

You talk about the hypocrisy of the Palestinians? their wrong doings? care to elaborate upon exactly what their wrongdoings are? the fact that they remain committed to the resistance, is this wrongdoing? the fact that despite the overwhelming number of murders committed by the IDF against Palestinians, you insist on saying oh hang on, what about the poor folks in sderot and ashkelon, but you don't look at what causes retaliatory action.

This is a quote from Nelson Mandela speaking about his experience in the ANC:

"At the beginning of June, 1961, after a long and anxious assessment of the South African situation, I, and some colleagues, came to the conclusion that as violence in this country was inevitable, it would be unrealistic and wrong for African leaders to continue preaching peace and non-violence at a time when the Government met our peaceful demands with force. This conclusion was not easily arrived at. It was only when all else had failed, when all channels of peaceful protest had been barred to us, that the decision was made to embark on violent forms of political struggle, and to form Umkonto We Sizwe. We did so not because we desired such a course, but solely because the government had left us with no other choice.”

The Palestinians are doing what is not only their God given right (to fight for their land), but also enshrined in international law. The same international law that is relentlessly flouted by israel and it's prime benefactor, the US.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sumo is one of the forum twits who is persistent in criticism and carping Muslims..
    I am NEVER keen on ganging up on people and agreeing with another poster to make someone feel insignificant, but here is one fool I wouldn't mind the forum do without!

I am so sick of his ilk, so common on every forum and in the news.. one wonders if they've ever picked up a history book or traveled beyond their backyard before disgorging out of their *** most of what they write!
    yet has the nerve to sit here and preach of Africans.. well if you are so concerned try writing your congressman protesting that the little colonial zionist states gets funneled more money than all of Africa combined ey?

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I agree!!!!

MY GOD!!! THIS definitely deserves a bus load of Israeli children who had nothing to do with this spray painting to be blown up and killed. If there is justice, these children should be burned and then allowed to suffer for a number of days and then die.

Hopefully, a lot of Israeli children will die after horribly suffering because of a little spray paint in the name of Allah, the most merciful.

[probably goodbye]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wouldn't worry about the Israeli children..
    they seem to have an abundance of bombs to kill Muslim kids right in their back yards?

192642683 915cc8eda3 o 1 - Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

bombmessage - Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

ahhhhhh.. aren't they cute?

israel lebanon war israeli children signing missiles israeli children  - Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

our kids.. seem to be worth so much less.. hmm

0730 B64 1 - Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Skye,
    Thanks for agreeing that children should be counted as legitimate targets.

Obviously, from the few pictures you've posted, all kids deserve to die because of the stupidity of the adults.

Great job in justifiying this endless cycle of violence!

Thanks!
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Settlers in Hebron right graffiti on mosque walls insulting Islam, calling for killin