Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel

Report bad ads?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...epalestinians2

I just saw this on news page. Is this the beginning of something bigger do you think?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel

me too...i was walking down the stairs all sleepy in the morning and saw that headline sticking out from the tv !!! and i was like whattttttttttttt! GO LEBANONNNNNNNNN!!! (even if its not true!)

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

MO783's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Is this true ? If it is then I think this could be something bigger, other Arab countrys should join

Inshallah
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well thats because Israel have intentionally violated Lebanese air space. that's why they violated it: to get Hezbollah's "attention" after they practically vowed not to get involved with this gaza ordeal...Subhanallah! see the snakes that they are!

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So another bunch of idiots fires pointless rockets at Israel, regardless of the possible consequences to their own civilians? Yeah.. GO LEBANONNNNNNNNN!!! straight to the warehouse where all the body-bags, shovels and coffins are stored. :rolleyes:

Is this true ? If it is then I think this could be something bigger, other Arab countrys should join
    It's not Lebanon, its Hezbollah. The Lebanese government just gets to clean up the mess.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble View Post
    So another bunch of idiots fires pointless rockets at Israel, regardless of the possible consequences to their own civilians? Yeah.. GO LEBANONNNNNNNNN!!! straight to the warehouse where all the body-bags, shovels and coffins are stored. :rolleyes:
    If its true, to us, its a sign of muslims standing together, ofcourse there will be consequences,whether that be body-bags, shovels or coffins,i commend them for their bravery whilst other muslim nations stand by and watch this suffering and injustice. oppression is worse than slaughter.

My heart, so precious,
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's not Lebanon, its Hezbollah. The Lebanese government just gets to clean up the mess.
    lol, even those lebanese who dont openly affilitae themselves with hezbollah for whatever reasons, im sure are with them 100%.

My heart, so precious,
    chat Quote

Ar-RaYYan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Allahu Akbar!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MO783 View Post

Inshallah
    i doubt it. Just because rockest are fired from Lebanse territory doesnt mean its automatically from Hizbollah. the media loves to create more tension and exaggerate to sell their stories.

Lebanese security forces said they believed the rockets were probably fired by a Palestinian group inspired by Hezbollah
    i think that might be it. Why would Hizbollah want to resume another war that might claim many civilians lives again?

Dear Allah. I pray that whoever reads this message shall have your comfort, joy, peace, love, & guidance. I may not know their troubles, but you do. Please keep protecting us. Ameen.
    chat Quote

~Taalibah~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah View Post
    well thats because Israel have intentionally violated Lebanese air space. that's why they violated it: to get Hezbollah's "attention" after they practically vowed not to get involved with this gaza ordeal...Subhanallah! see the snakes that they are!

Yeah true, i read about that.

Welcom to my sites
    ~~~~~~~~~
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat View Post
    lol, even those lebanese who dont openly affilitae themselves with hezbollah for whatever reasons, im sure are with them 100%.
    Yeah, right.. :rolleyes: Will they be 'with them' when they start burying their children? Like the vast majority of the citizens of Gaza they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives, not become victims of some puerile chest-beating exercise.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramlah View Post
    Since when have Hezbollah been the legitimate government of Lebanon? A mere 'violation of airspace' is none of their business, and you seem to think it somehow gives them the right to risk taking the whole country into a war?
    chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If its true, to us, its a sign of muslims standing together, ofcourse there will be consequences,whether that be body-bags, shovels or coffins,i commend them for their bravery whilst other muslim nations stand by and watch this suffering and injustice. oppression is worse than slaughter.
    i disagree, hezbollah are shia. Muslims standing together would be the sunnis with them having the upper hand on their allies

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

nocturnal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed View Post
    i disagree, hezbollah are shia. Muslims standing together would be the sunnis with them having the upper hand on their allies
    The fact that Hezbollah is a Shia organization is nugatory. They care for the Palestinian cause as fervently as anyone else in the Arab and Muslim world. Iran is right in calling for a conference of Muslim nations to establish a united front to confront israeli aggression.
    chat Quote

Najm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXpHl151zU

Check it out

George Galloway destroys rupert murdoch's sky news back in 2006

Comments:
    1) The presenter doesnt want understand that its Israel that are the invaders, the occupiers and the land grabbers

2) Whats the difference between hezbollah 2006 ( or even Hamas 2008) smuggling or being given weapon VS Israelli Terrorist supplied by the US?
    It seems Israel is allowed, and other are not!

3) Its seems the only the peace would be settled is when Israel are given the right to own ALL the LAND.

FiAmaaniAllah

LI Member
    chat Quote

The_Prince's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Mars, where they located the ice, it was my freezer where i keep the fish
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hezbollah is part of the goverment incase u didnt know.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    MO783's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lest hope they join forces with Hamas and others follow
    chat Quote

Vito's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yeah, right.. :rolleyes: Will they be 'with them' when they start burying their children? Like the vast majority of the citizens of Gaza they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives, not become victims of some puerile chest-beating exercise.
    Yea.. I like that one. I'm sure they are all just dreaming of living that perfect life before all this started. :rolleyes:
    chat Quote

Vito's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed View Post
    Well, isn't that almost identical to what they did to start the whole Gaza situation? Snakes indeed
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal View Post
    The fact that Hezbollah is a Shia organization is nugatory. They care for the Palestinian cause as fervently as anyone else in the Arab and Muslim world. Iran is right in calling for a conference of Muslim nations to establish a united front to confront israeli aggression.
    to umm al shaheed .> the above are my thoughts exactly.why will it only be a united front with just sunnis? arent we all muslim?! ....wow......

My heart, so precious,
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am deeply saddened and disappointed by this.

Hezbullah is made of great, fearless fighters, but they are not military strategists. Israel was beaten and deeply in need of being attacked in order to get Western sympathy. Hezbullah just gave Israel what the Zionists wanted to happen. Once again we managed to grab defeat out of the hands of victory.

How many more years of war must Palestine face before we can let the proof stand that the Zionists are the agrressors. We had it won. It would have been over. The west was swinging against Israel and with out western support Israel can not last. Now, this will be shown in world media that Israel is the victim and once again will support go to Israel.

Do not expect any Arab nations or Iran to step in, their past actions show that at best they will only send words.

Herman 1 - Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Silver's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The rockets were fired by Palestinians, not by Hezbollah.

Today, my chiite friends who are Hezbollah supporters were talking about how they didn't want a second war in Lebanon because they've been through enough. They told me: We hope that it's not Hezbollah who fired the rockets because we don't want another war...
    They haven't even finished rebuilding their homes yet...

It is different for the ones who don't have to go through a war...it is easy for you to say: we support Hezbollah...we support Hamas. You know that Hezbollah or Hamas alone cannot do anything...they can kill some Israeli soldiers, they can cause some minor damage in Israel and that's it...and in return Israel will kill hundreds of civilians and will destroy our cities and villages...

Why? Because all the lebanese and the palestinians have is moral support...nobody is willing to give them weapons...

The palestinians don't need moral support, all those protests won't help them...and the same goes to the lebanese. Provide MODERN arms like the ones that Israel has to support the lebanese and the palestinians...don't say that that's not possible...can't muslim countries give us modern weapons to defend ourselves? They can but they don't want to...

How do you want the lebanese and the palestinians to fight a war when they don't have enough arms? Muslims around the world get excited because the palestinians and the lebanese are fighting...but what have they done to help them? Nothing...they are watching them getting killed on TV...they get angry and upset and then they return to their normal daily life...how do you call that support?

Can't muslims around the world donate money to build bomb shelters in Lebanon and Palestine? Can't they put pressure on their governments to do that? In case there are bomb shelters, people will be safe and the members of the resistance can fight better knowing that their families and other families are safe...

Protests don't mean much...
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hezbollah fires rockets at Israel