× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 29 visibility 3471

From Yemen, news of Traitors, working for Israel

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

In spite of all of the
    hardships facing Gaza it seems that they also face traitors from among some of our own Ummah.

This is the saddest news I have read. These people are worse than the Zionists.

Yemen tries Islamists for alleged contact with Israel PM

1 hr 44 mins ago
    Yemen tries Islamists for alleged contact with Israel PM AFP/File – Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert opens the weekly cabinet meeting in Jerusalem, 2008. A Yemeni court …

SANAA (AFP) – A Yemeni court began on Saturday the trial of three Islamists accused of establishing contact with Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and offering to collaborate with the Jewish state.

The three men are accused of operating under the name of Yemen's barely-known Organisation of Islamic Jihad and spreading false news of attacks on government buildings, embassies and foreign interests in Yemen between May and September 2008.

The prosecution charged the main defendant, Bassam al-Haidari, 26, of writing directly to the prime minister of Israel by email, offering to work for the Jewish state.

"We are the Organisation of Islamic Jihad and you are Jews, but you are honest, and we are ready to do anything," Haidari said in the email sent to Olmert, the prosecution charged.

The list of charges say that Olmert responded to Haidari, also known as Abu al-Ghaith, welcoming his offer to collaborate.

"We are ready to support you to become an obstacle in the Middle East. We will support you as an agent," Olmert was quoted as writing back.

The group, which includes Imad al-Rimi, 23, and Ali al-Mahfal, 24, has also claimed in Internet messages signed by Abu al-Gaith that it prepared 16 car bombs to attack governmental buildings and embassies, according to the charges.

The three defendants denied all the charges and demanded a lawyer. The court agreed to their demand and adjourned the hearing to January 17.

Yemeni authorities rounded up six suspects in Sanaa shortly after a September 17 attack on the US embassy that killed 18 people.

The interior ministry said at the time that the arrested group included Abu al-Ghaith al-Yamani, who was the signatory of an Islamic Jihad claim of responsibility for the attack on the US mission.

Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh later that an Islamist "terrorist cell" with links to Israeli intelligence had been dismantled.

Source:http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090110...rael_newsmlmmd

Herman 1 - From Yemen, news of Traitors, working for Israel

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: From Yemen, news of Traitors, working for Israel

I would take it with a grain of salt.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

Vito's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is a pretty common thing within israel itself. The people secretly working for the govt. pretty much as 'spies'. Very sad...
    chat Quote

AzizMostafa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Do not blame them. They follow the steps of their Arab Political+Religious leaders?!
    http://typophile.com/node/53099#comment-320686
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    subhanAllah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In all times and places there have been spies and/or hypocrites, today's world isn't any different, if not worse, I would say..

alhamdullilah.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi View Post
    I would take it with a grain of salt.
    sheesh! Some people here, never miss an opportunity to pooh pooh anything that might shed some negative light on anyone/anything (but Islam), do they?

• 'Islamists emailed Olmert'

Ynet News, Israel 1/10/2009 11:23:22 AMA Yemeni court began on Saturday the trial of three Islamists accused of establishing contact with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and offering to ...
    Last edited by doorster; 01-13-2009 at 06:04 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by AzizMostafa View Post
    Do not blame them. They follow the steps of their Arab Political+Religious leaders?!
    http://typophile.com/node/53099#comment-320686
    you do not want me to start on your shiites now, do you? anyone can post picture and distort the context
    chat Quote

UmmahFollower09's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I agree with the brother. there have always been traitors/ hypocrites/ spies for the gov't in our midst and today is no different. However, having traitors in our own Ummah is quite saddening
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

when leaders of countries like EGYPT r openly colaborating with Israel, why should one wonder on this news... I never read any amazement here about Husni Mubarak who sealed borders for Palestinians...!!!

Yemen used to have large population of Jews. Many migrated to israel. Some of them might have been recruited by agencies & sent back in disguise of "Islamists".... just presuming.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Dawud_uk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

assalaamu alaykum,

i wouldnt be suprised if it was true and i wouldnt be suprised if it was false,

the first because there were munafiqeen in the time of the prophet (saws) so they will be there now,

and the 2nd because this is coming from the government of yemen which plays a dangerous double game of siding with the secularists sometimes and cracking down on the muslims and others the opposite.

assalaamu alaykum,

Abu Abdillah

Submitting to none but Allah
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

should we call them Muslim Zionists or Zionist Jihadis?

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian View Post
    should we call them Muslim Zionists or Zionist Jihadis?
    IF the article is true they are neither, they are not jihadis as they wouldnt be fighting for the sake of Allah and they would not be muslim either as they would have taken the jews as their awliya and allied with them and we know what Allah tells us about such people in the Quran.

Abu Abdillah

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk View Post
    assalaamu alaykum,

i wouldnt be suprised if it was true and i wouldnt be suprised if it was false,

the first because there were munafiqeen in the time of the prophet (saws) so they will be there now,

and the 2nd because this is coming from the government of yemen which plays a dangerous double game of siding with the secularists sometimes and cracking down on the muslims and others the opposite.

assalaamu alaykum,
    format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk View Post
    IF the article is true they are neither, they are not jihadis as they wouldnt be fighting for the sake of Allah and they would not be muslim either as they would have taken the jews as their awliya and allied with them and we know what Allah tells us about such people in the Quran.

back less than a week and already knee-deep in the same old business (i.e declaring who is and is not a Muslim)

chat Quote

Chuck's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sur View Post
    when leaders of countries like EGYPT r openly colaborating with Israel, why should one wonder on this news... I never read any amazement here about Husni Mubarak who sealed borders for Palestinians...!!!

Yemen used to have large population of Jews. Many migrated to israel. Some of them might have been recruited by agencies & sent back in disguise of "Islamists".... just presuming.
    I'm not a fan of Mubarak, but it is not same as sealing a border. Egypt had to seal its border or attacks would have spilled into Egypt. On the other hand, these people were planning to attack govt. and US interests in the name of jihad and more blood shed in the name of war on terror, Islam, etc... and unfortunately gullible Muslim would have supported these guys if truth had not come out.

Interesting speech by Dr. Paul http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z6vMAoFwf4

It is not Al-Birr (piety, righteousness, and obedience to Allâh, etc.) that you turn your faces towards east and (or) west (in prayers); but Al-Birr is (the quality of) the one who believes in Allâh, the Last Day, the Angels, the Book, the Prophets and gives his wealth, in spite of love for it, to the kinsfolk, to the orphans, and to Al-Masâkîn (the poor), and to the wayfarer, and to those who ask, and to set slaves free, performs As-Salât, and gives the Zakât, and keep their word whenever they make a promise, and who are patient in extreme poverty and ailment (disease) and at the time of persecution, hardship, and war. Such are the people of the truth and they are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious).

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by doorster View Post
    back less than a week and already knee-deep in the same old business (i.e declaring who is and is not a Muslim)

i dont see what is the problem with my first set of comments, as to the 2nd, i see where you are coming from but i am talking about something which is clear and known by necessity to all but in this particular case i doubt the news is true.

Abu Abdillah

chat Quote

MO783's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Shame on them
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I see many problems with judgements being passed left right and center by people of little or no knowledge who are armed with nothing but blood-lust and ignorance.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I see many problems with judgements being passed left right and center by people of little or no knowledge who are armed with nothing but blood-lust and ignorance.
    excuse me, but you don't know me and i can tell you my heart is calm, i try never to get angry with anyone and forgive all rude remarks and comments because if i become angry i could have acted for my own desires not for the sake of Allah.

interesting link in your signature, this is much less bad than those who seek tawussul through the actual person themselves rather than on behalf of their deeds, ibn taymiyyah called this innovation not kufr, though some people call both shirk by mistake and may Allah swt guide us all where we make mistakes and forgive us, ameen.

Abu Abdillah

chat Quote

Fishman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Post Re: From Yemen, news of Traitors, working for Israel

Dawud Uk isn't Islamirama. Dawud hasn't been here for ages, I thought he went to live in Yemen or NW Pakistan or somewhere. He was talking about Hijrah a lot last time he was here.

wwwislamicboardcom - From Yemen, news of Traitors, working for Israel
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post

Dawud Uk isn't Islamirama. Dawud hasn't been here for ages, I thought he went to live in Yemen or NW Pakistan or somewhere. He was talking about Hijrah a lot last time he was here.
    fishman,

nice to see you are still here, inshallah your studies in the deen are going well.

to be fair to the bro, he might have meant me as i was banned for nearly a year and have just been let back on again.

check out my hijrah blog on the latest on my hijrah, not got out of the west yet!

Abu Abdillah

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! From Yemen, news of Traitors, working for Israel Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. From Yemen, news of Traitors, working for Israel