× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1836

Married Virgin continued....

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-virgin-8.html

I have so much good news....dont know where to start? I will start of with the best news we are no longer divorced hamdulilah. As you know I was divorced during ramadan, but I have celebrated 3id as a wife today. Theres Hikma in everything that happens.

Theres more good news I will share...but first i will say somehting:

Some of you have assumed that my husband is gay..Allah forgive you.....reading those posts hurt me that day. Insensitive, that fellow muslims could be so cruel, and badmouth someone they didnt even know. We think we know everything but really the reality tells a different tale.

alot of you have said hes impotent, i knew that he never was but i didnt know why we never had those relations we're meant to have. Which is why i came here pouring my heart out to you seeking for advice. hamdulilah, theres no grudges i know you all meant well but it still hurt me reading those posts. Nevertheless there were many posts made that were of great benefit to me, that helped me. May Allah help you all when you need it ameen.

I decided to make this thread to announce the good newws so as to in your memory i am not that girl who made those last few posts in married virgin any more. Allah had a plan for me though it hurt when it happened i know now its whats best for me i will always be grateful hamdulilah... thank you for your duas. mY Husband is the only man I ever wanted and will ever want, even in jannah I want only him. You all cared, i didnt know how to keep my happiness to myself.

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!

2. Report bad ads?
    Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Married Virgin continued....

mashallah, human beings like to talk alot and most of the time its rubbish that they talk

eid mubarak!

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You sound so happy, anon!
    I am happy for both of you.

Enjoy your special day of Eid, and may your marriage be blessed!

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Married Virgin continued....

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

khadija20's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post

Some of you have assumed that my husband is gay..Allah forgive you.....reading those posts hurt me that day. Insensitive, that fellow muslims could be so cruel, and badmouth someone they didnt even know. We think we know everything but really the reality tells a different tale.

anonymous
    just read over the thread but isen it what ud expect posting such a highly personal issue that should be only discussed between marriage counselrs and sex therapists. im having trouble wondering why it was approved in the first place knowing that insensitive people will comment and people who are not even skilled or educated to give such advice and are not even scholars.
    Move on

6. Hide
Hey there! Married Virgin continued.... Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Married Virgin continued....