× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 50 visibility 9498

The pain

sevgi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The pain

Report bad ads?

The pain was nothing she could put into words...but the only thing she could do was express it. She had no outlet, no one to tell, no one to cry to. She started writing this in hopes that one day her pain would be understood by someone out there and she would feel a sense of sympathy from a stranger. But she believed wholeheartedly that this was not going to happen. In order to fathom her pain, one had to be her because only she was who she is. Only she had lived the life she lived. Only she had experienced life as she knew it and only she carried the attributes she did.

She was in pain. A very real pain. A pain that no one could contain, maintain or retain. A pain that could not be repressed or expressed. This was a pain like no other. She was love, a “globule of light”. She was put on this earth to love, to feel, to believe. This was the pain of her purpose being ripped from her. This was the pain of her core being ripped from her existence. This was the pain of her hope being thrust into the lion’s den. This was the pain of her dreams being liquefied. This was the pain of her reality disappearing in the blink of an eye.

The story behind this pain is so painful she could not put it into words. She would stare blankly at this page until one day she could tell her story. She would carry this burden until her heart stopped beating. Her cause of death will be no mystery. Her pain will take her last breath just as it has taken her all. Thriving on her last few breaths, this is all she could express. This is all she could let out. This is all she had detangled. The pain; nothing more, nothing less.
    The pain

"'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too"
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The pain

It somehow means something to me
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow, very nice. Who is this woman you speak of? Is she well known?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I pray not even my darkest enemy be faced with this pain. Thank you nightstar for reading and feeling.
    The pain

I love you too"
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    Wow, very nice. Who is this woman you speak of? Is she well known?
    No, it's me.
    The pain

I love you too"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi View Post
    No, it's me.
    Oh my!, I hope you are feeling different as of now? I pray that you are feeling better with time? I can only hope no one else feels such pain as this. I pray that someone who does, may come to God with this pain and He shall relinquish such pain from you.

I am......
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    Oh my!, I hope you are feeling different as of now? I pray that you are feeling better with time? I can only hope no one else feels such pain as this. I pray that someone who does, may come to God with this pain and He shall relinquish such pain from you.

I am......
    Thank you italianguy. I pray that this pain teaches people of good thought a lesson of some sort.
    The pain

I love you too"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi View Post
    Thank you italianguy. I pray that this pain teaches people of good thought a lesson of some sort.
    God be with you sister. And nice writing by the way

Like a poem.

I think it will open some eye's.
    chat Quote

Rafeeq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"The Pain" is the a contact saved in my cell phone and she is really pain of my life. LOL.
    The pain

When there is nothing left but Allah that is when you find out that Allah is all you need.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

let
    it
    go

sometimes trials become too much but the best thing to do is hope that there will be a place of no anxiety, grief and sorrow where we shall reside in, inshallah that will be a place where our worries will be a thing of the past.

i dont know what to say to someone where the trials of life have over taken them but i feel their pain, (well not really becuase only they know what they are going through, but usually i can relate in one way or another and feel sympathetic in one way or another) and i sincerely hope for them better days and i will advise them not to give up becuase if they did a life of deeper sorrow will await. they just have to believe that there is something more to this immense pain they are living and that is the "anesthetic" that gets them through. i will also advise them to talk to someone about this pain no matter how much they fear people may judge them or think they are weird (its ironic innit, we build in ourselves fear what people will think and usually it turns out that people are very comforting) otherwise this pain will sow deep seeds that will develop into poisonous plants devouring their sense of anything and will turn them into over sensitive beings.

BUT the best thing i will advise is to seek Allah favors of paitence, dua and above all jannah.

you probably already know that though
    The pain

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq View Post
    "The Pain" is the a contact saved in my cell phone and she is really pain of my life. LOL.
    lol, i feel that bro
    chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed View Post

let
    it
    go
    I second this.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed View Post

let
    it
    go

sometimes trials become too much but the best thing to do is hope that there will be a place of no anxiety, grief and sorrow where we shall reside in, inshallah that will be a place where our worries will be a thing of the past.

i dont know what to say to someone where the trials of life have over taken them but i feel their pain, (well not really becuase only they know what they are going through, but usually i can relate in one way or another and feel sympathetic in one way or another) and i sincerely hope for them better days and i will advise them not to give up becuase if they did a life of deeper sorrow will await. they just have to believe that there is something more to this immense pain they are living and that is the "anesthetic" that gets them through. i will also advise them to talk to someone about this pain no matter how much they fear people may judge them or think they are weird (its ironic innit, we build in ourselves fear what people will think and usually it turns out that people are very comforting) otherwise this pain will sow deep seeds that will develop into poisonous plants devouring their sense of anything and will turn them into over sensitive beings.

BUT the best thing i will advise is to seek Allah favors of paitence, dua and above all jannah.

you probably already know that though
    I am one of the strongest people I know. I do not say that in a bad way. I just know. But even for me...i cant do this one...i have to...but...im dying. i really am. the pain is physically delibitating.
    The pain

I love you too"
    chat Quote

noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

im one of the strongest people i know, but theres hurt in me,

but sister dont take it to the end,
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    zakirs's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Servant of god
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister salam alaikum..

I am very sorry for your pain. Why are using the word dying ? please don;t use it.May God give all of us the best of health

I hope you will get through this test
    The pain

______

chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"The world is a prison for a believer and a paradise for the disbeliever." Prophet Muhammad (saw).
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I feel you dear ukhti. May Allah relieve you of your pain and sorrow. Ameen. InshaAllah, I will remember you in my prayers.

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship)." [Bukhari]

chat Quote

زهراء's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaykum

In life there are many tests and InshAllah you will pass this one. May Allah help you overcome your pain and grant you Jannah. AMEEN!
    chat Quote

dovelove's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wa alakom salam sister,

i feel u rite there, but there got 2 b a glimmer of hope thru that pain 4sure, at times pain of all types can over burden us, we not given more than we can manage, thou at times we feel like we cannot manage WE CAN, think positive, even if u hav to delude yourself.

while we stil got breath we r livin, and we are all dyin no one will live this life forever, if u suffer now, keep in mind, inshAllah u will be compensated,

mayb hit the shops, perk up, i type this while i look miserable as sin, smile and battle that pain, dont let pain get u down, cos the only way is up from here, when we cant get no lower, and paradise is above, so up look up, thou 2day may not b bright tomo can b inshAllah

hope u feel better soon hun
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Souljette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Souljette Of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

assalamualikum i feel like i can relate to u sis ...just somehow and i feel it in me sadly Allah will help us heal as no one else can
    The pain

“The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs is afflicted, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever”.

www.souljette.wordpress.com
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! The pain Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The pain