× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 48 visibility 8158

Haters. Go away.

M..x's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Haters. Go away.

Report bad ads?

A general comment to all you haters.
    If Islam offends you so much, why are you on an Islamic forum? Clearly you have nothing to say which would benefit Muslims and have no intention of seeking knowledge on Islam so what are you doing here?
    I find your comments offensive, disgusting and rude.
    I don't get it? You have nothing valuable to contribute to a site which aims to promote ISLAMIC beliefs but you have the nerve to come here throwing all sorts of ridiculous comments.
    Do you not have anything better to do? Or why not kill your time on another forum which won't be so offensive to your delicate little heart (!)
    I have had enough of Islam haters like you, and if spreading hate towards Islam is what floats your boat, please go to a forum that does that.
    Islam is a peaceful faith, so go take the hate somewhere else. Please.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Haters. Go away.

A reminder for us Muslims:

The Qur’an says in Surah Nahl, chapter 16 verse 125:
    ’Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious.’ [Al-Qur’an 16:125]

‘The true servants of the Most Merciful are those who behave gently and with humility on earth, and whenever the foolish quarrel with them, they reply with [words of] peace.’ (al-Furqan 25: 63)

As for the "haters", I think the mods can deal with them.
    Last edited by Life_Is_Short; 05-10-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

10376 540 - Haters. Go away.
    chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

just this forum being here we are already inviting people to islam Alhamdulilah whether the non muslims decide to join or not. sister life is short im not going to disagree with that anyway lol but maybe if these non muslims actually mentioned islam once for us to preach to lol but they just talk about stuff that have no relation to islam what so ever
    Haters. Go away.

ae8iug 1 - Haters. Go away.

wwwislamicboardcom - Haters. Go away.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes View Post
    just this forum being here we are already inviting people to islam Alhamdulilah whether the non muslims decide to join or not. sister life is short im not going to disagree with that anyway lol but maybe if these non muslims actually mentioned islam once for us to preach to lol but they just talk about stuff that have no relation to islam what so ever
    The last i heard IB serves to promote Islam. People who talk trash about Islam regardless of whether they are muslims or non-muslims should straight away be banned.
    chat Quote

shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
    wwwislamicboardcom - Haters. Go away.
    LOL..haha thats funny...
    Haters. Go away.

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool
    chat Quote

atheistbynature's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have actually never read a hateful comment against Islam on this website or heard anyone saying they are offended by it. Reasonable criticism is a good thing and should not be taken as offensive.

This is a discussion forum, not everyone is going to agree. I think while you're calling people names you should wounder who it is thats really spreading hate here.
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by atheistbynature View Post
    I have actually never read a hateful comment against Islam on this website or heard anyone saying they are offended by it. Reasonable criticism is a good thing and should not be taken as offensive.

This is a discussion forum, not everyone is going to agree. I think while you're calling people names you should wounder who it is thats really spreading hate here.

Whose measure is weighing in on this formula? -- should we judge by your assessments-- because you have a whopping two posts and that should really weigh in heavily on the credibility meter?.. atheists really are a funny bunch!
    Glad to see you good for something-- puerile confrontations and the occasional comedic relief!

all the best
    Last edited by جوري; 05-10-2010 at 10:37 PM.
    Haters. Go away.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Haters. Go away.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm glad i amused you, but my point still stands can you give me an example of this hateful language.

And the post was talking about 'haters' just because i'm an atheist doesn't mean i'm a hater, i dont [B]hate[B] anyone. The original post is I'm glad i amused you, but my point still stands can you give me an example of this hateful language.

And the post was talking about 'haters' just because i'm an atheist doesn't mean i'm a hater, i dont [B]hate[B] anyone. The original post is ridiculous given many threads are addressed given many threads are addressed directly to atheists with questions.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

whoops! dont know what happened there.

I'm glad i amused you, but my point still stands can you give me an example of this hateful language.

And the post was talking about 'haters' just because i'm an atheist doesn't mean i'm a hater, i dont hate anyone. The original post is ridiculous given many threads are addressed given many threads are addressed directly to atheists with questions.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Only mildly so.. How do you break things down to someone with linear thinking abilities-- furthermore whose only claim to fame are his objections to this thread?
    And the post was talking about 'haters' just because i'm an atheist doesn't mean i'm a hater, i dont [B]hate[B] anyone. The original post is I'm glad i amused you, but my point still stands can you give me an example of this hateful language.
    Who the hell are you? did the post concern you? obviously the members here were speaking of an ongoing dialogue on a particular thread.. don't insinuate yourself in the middle and then come tell us about how you feel all victimized by proxy.. and again see above reply!
    And the post was talking about 'haters' just because i'm an atheist doesn't mean i'm a hater, i dont [B]hate[B] anyone. The original post is ridiculous given many threads are addressed given many threads are addressed directly to atheists with questions.
    I don't understand this mindless drivel and other meaningless repetitive echolalia!

all the best
    Haters. Go away.

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Haters. Go away.

chat Quote

سيف الله's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam

Well heres an contender

'
    Dear DataPacRat,
    Please, and I'm speaking for myself, pygo, trumble, skav, cz, kading and the rest of the atheist commuity here (really, they all sent me PMs telling me to tell you this), go find your own thiests. These are ours. Isn't there a nice Mormon or Sikh forum you can harrass? There's like 5,000 religions, why try to take our thiests into to the shadowy realm of logic and rational discourse?

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Yours Truly,
    Gator
    A revealing insight into the mentality of dawkinites on this board, preachy to say the least

Always curious as to why athiests feel the need to create a 'community' in an Islamic forum of all places, validation in their lives, who knows?

Anyway yes its inevitable, if beliefs systems incompatible it will lead to much disagreement, not much can be done.

There are some more sympathetic non Muslims on this board (eg. Eric, Karina, Glo) its best just to concentrate on conversing with them.
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

whoops! dont know what happened there.

And the post was talking about 'haters' just because i'm an atheist doesn't mean i'm a hater, i dont hate anyone. The original post is ridiculous given many threads are addressed given many threads are addressed directly to atheists with questions.
    This made me lol. You've been a member since April and have 4 posts. What makes you think you're qualified to judge a post as ridiculous? I have seen quite a few of the threads in question and most are deleted.

I agree with the OP in that there are a few atheists registered who I don't believe are here to ask questions, or learn, or build bridges, etc. I usually don't read their threads and just skip over their posts in threads which interest me. I think most members on here get a good feel for who is genuine and who is not after a while.

format_quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    There are some more sympathetic non Muslims on this board
    I don't like the term 'sympathetic'; for me its just mutual respect. The attitude that you believe what you believe and I believe what I believe, but that doesn't mean you're a lesser human, or less intelligent. Either you are respectful of others or you're not. To be fair though most people around that age are pompous; I'm sure life will humble them later on.
    Last edited by Dagless; 05-10-2010 at 11:51 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ loved both your posts (I am glad I wasn't the only one loling at our new guests comments).. and the whole sympathetic thing hmmmmm.. I can think of at least one person on that list who is anything but the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing!

Haters. Go away.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't feed the trolls.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Don't feed the trolls.
    Boaz.. how did you become so wise.. and can you tell me more about Jacob's ladder in Jewish folklore?

if you convert you'll give us the best of both worlds.. have you heard of 'Israelyat'?
    Haters. Go away.

chat Quote

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't remember the story too well. What's the Israelyat?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    I don't remember the story too well. What's the Israelyat?
    They are the stories that Jews gave the Muslims after they converted to Islam.. I have written about one here:
    http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ml#post1320531

I like listening and learning of such stories.. if you have some you should share them.. stories of virtue ..

peace
    Haters. Go away.

chat Quote

shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Our Imam told us that story in a khutba once..subhanAllah its just amazing..
    Haters. Go away.

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by M..x View Post
    A general comment to all you haters.
    If Islam offends you so much, why are you on an Islamic forum? Clearly you have nothing to say which would benefit Muslims and have no intention of seeking knowledge on Islam so what are you doing here?
    I find your comments offensive, disgusting and rude.
    I don't get it? You have nothing valuable to contribute to a site which aims to promote ISLAMIC beliefs but you have the nerve to come here throwing all sorts of ridiculous comments.
    Do you not have anything better to do? Or why not kill your time on another forum which won't be so offensive to your delicate little heart (!)
    I have had enough of Islam haters like you, and if spreading hate towards Islam is what floats your boat, please go to a forum that does that.
    Islam is a peaceful faith, so go take the hate somewhere else. Please.
    yeah, bugger off you bullies.
    Haters. Go away.

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Haters. Go away. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Haters. Go away.