Salamu Alaykum WaRahmatulahi WaBarakatu

I pray that ive reached everyone in the best of health and the highiest of Iman InshALLAH

ive had this problem with my salah for a while but Alhamdulilah it went away but its back...again.

To make long story short this is the problem i have
*i cant seam to read to myself.i must whisper very loud to know that ive read the surah in the correct tajweed ect

*Also,if i dnt say a shadda or harakat correctly i make myself repeat it over and over n over again.this puts a great deal of stress and worry on me emtionally and spiritualy!

*I dont speak arabic fluently..so i have this thing where i say it in arabic and then i translate it in english im my head.i know its ridiculous but i feel like i have to know exatly what im saying for my salah to be compelte and that ALLAH (SWA) will punish somehow if i dont undertsand what im saying.I know what im saying as a whole but make myself repeat it word for word in my head

THE LIST GOES ON

has anyone ever had this problem?

any advice???? i make dua but its driving to my brink.like it makes salah so diffcult for me.it must be waswas but how do i stop

May ALLAH(SWA) make it easy for me and all those who have difficulty in their ibadah InshALLAH

Wasalamu alaykum waRahamtulahi Wabarakatu