Lying in the gutter and staring up at the stars
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As-salaam 'alaikum wa ramatullahi barakatuhu

Report bad ads?

I just want to write a bit about myself, and why I'm here. I had an interest in the tasawwuf for a while and went a while before I found a place where I could talk about it. I know it's not really Orthodox or correct Islam, but I hope no one will mind here.

My name comes from my other interest, anime and manga. I don't know if anyone here will know what anime my name comes from, but I'll be pleasantly surprised. To all those who are worried, I'm not here to discuss anime or anything. I'm here for Islamic stuff and Arabic language related stuff. Hope to get to know some of you and have a nice time here.

2. Report bad ads?
    Rafeeq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: As-salaam 'alaikum wa ramatullahi barakatuhu

Welcome to Islamic board. You will find many friends here. May your stay here will be beneficial for all. May Allah guide us to the rightous path (Ameen).
    As-salaam 'alaikum wa ramatullahi barakatuhu

When there is nothing left but Allah that is when you find out that Allah is all you need.

4. Hide
Hey there! As-salaam 'alaikum wa ramatullahi barakatuhu Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. As-salaam 'alaikum wa ramatullahi barakatuhu