Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I really need advice.

Report bad ads?

Brothers and sisters!
    My question is that can we take revenge and is it jaiz in Islam?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I really need advice.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

As far as i am aware the Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allaah swt be unto him) never took revenge.

Anyhow these are some ayaah and hadeeth:

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 836:
    Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle never took revenge for his own self in any matter presented to him till Allah's limits were exceeded, in which case he would take revenge for Allah's sake.

[narrated in Sahih al bukhaari.]

"The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allah ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend." [Al Quraan 41:34]

"The recompense for an evil is an evil like thereof, but whoever forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah. Verily, He likes not the Zalimun (oppressors, polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)." [Al Quraan 42:40]

There are many more ayaah and hadeeth that relate to this.
    According to these ayaah and hadeeth it makes it clear that revenge is not permissable in Islaam or prescribed in Islaam.

hope i helped insha`Allaah, if not i hope someone more knowledgable can provide you with more information.

peace
    I really need advice.

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

Musalman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I really need advice.

Thanks for the reply.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! I really need advice. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I really need advice.