star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salat and noise

Report bad ads?

i read u cant do valid salat if ur destracted by noises but our neibors are very noisy how rude with their music and stuff. so i do get distracted cuz i dont like the noise its unplesant but i dont hav anywhere else to pray like such as mosque because its 45 mins to the nearest one on the bus and buses are expensive so................... i tried ear plugs but they dont block it out i hav a big loud noisy thing dunno what it's called it spins round tho and makes background noise but it doesn't really work either so any ideas?

alsio theyr not breaking laws cuz its daytime well except tonight theyr goin past legal noise time i may call enviro to come shut them up if they do come out but what about other times when enviro won't do anything?
    Salat and noise

i wanted gender to be anon but everyone kept callin me bruv so i set my gender lol
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Human_Being's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Salat and noise

k been to their door they say its not them but i know it is cuz i can hear it when i go to knock on door plus enviro won't sdo nuthin now its stoppin sleep too
    Salat and noise

i wanted gender to be anon but everyone kept callin me bruv so i set my gender lol
    chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post
    i read u cant do valid salat if ur destracted by noises
    Lacking in concentration does not invalidate shalah and your shalah is still valid Insha Allah, but you may not get full hasana/rewards from your shalah because you lack concentration.

but our neibors are very noisy how rude with their music and stuff. so i do get distracted cuz i dont like the noise its unplesant but i dont hav anywhere else to pray like such as mosque because its 45 mins to the nearest one on the bus and buses are expensive so................... i tried ear plugs but they dont block it out i hav a big loud noisy thing dunno what it's called it spins round tho and makes background noise but it doesn't really work either so any ideas? alsio theyr not breaking laws cuz its daytime well except tonight theyr goin past legal noise time i may call enviro to come shut them up if they do come out but what about other times when enviro won't do anything?
    k been to their door they say its not them but i know it is cuz i can hear it when i go to knock on door plus enviro won't sdo nuthin now its stoppin sleep too
    Do you live in an apartment building? do you own your own apartment unit or do you rent it? If so, is it possible for you to ask the help from the building superintendent or may be your landlord?
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's sad; noisy neighbours suck. You could try wearing earplugs or the ear defenders builders use when you pray.
    You should definitely report the noise if it's stopping you sleeping. Maybe make a note of the noisy times and get your neighbours to do the same (there must be others getting annoyed too). For long term, have you considered moving?
    Salat and noise

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Human_Being's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We managed 2 get a neighbur to back us up because she ends up geting up at night to drink a cup of tea because she can't sleep for the noise
    Salat and noise

chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Salat and noise Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Salat and noise