× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 9 of 9 visibility 2152

16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive

Report bad ads?

Asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

Cageprisoners exclusive: 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' :

http://cageprisoners.com/our-work/in...6-years-of-age
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclu

Sob7an Allah she's so brave.. I lost it just reading it.. and loved her candor Jazaka Allah khyran for sharing..

CP: How has this experience affected your faith? AR: Iman is like a roller coaster. At times it soars up high and at times it drops real low. It is never constant. I have had my ups and downs through it all. But in the end of the day, my iman is always in need of more. Alhamdulillah, it is a struggle everyday. I ask Allah to keep us all on the straight path and let us die in the state of Islam.

we can all learn something from this..

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive

chat Quote

ILuvAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclu

This literally brought tears to my eyes. She has just won a jihad. what a brave girl MashAllah. May Allah reward her in this life and also in the Hereafter. Ameen.
    | Likes Snowflake, Ğħαrєєвαħ liked this post
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

MashaAllah, and to think she was only 16!
    i wish all of us were like that, they'd never defeat us.
    Many lessons learnt from her strength and morale.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    ILuvAllah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think they made a movie based on her story. I find all the similarities with her and the character Taslima Jahangir in the movie Crossing Over.

Taslima Jahangir, a 15-year-old girl from Bangladesh, presents a paper at school promoting that people should try to understand the 9/11 hijackers. The school principal reports this to authorities. FBI agents raid the home and ransack her room, reading her diaries and a school assignment on the ethics of suicide, criticizing her room as "too austere" and noting that she has an account on an Islamic website. The profiler says this makes her look like a would-be suicide bomber. She is not charged for this, but it turns out that she has only resident status. She was born in Bangladesh and brought to America at age three. Her father is studying for the citizenship test and Taslima's continued presence jeopardizes his chances and puts the two younger siblings at risk. The young kids are U.S. citizens because they were born in the U.S. Denise Frankel, the immigration defense attorney, suggests that instead of the whole family being deported, Taslima can leave for Bangladesh with her mother while the rest of the family stays in the US.

If you read her whole interview, it clearly matches witn Taslima Jahangir. So Im guessing Amatur is also a Bangladeshi. oh this makes me proud to be a Bangladeshi as well. Allahu Akbar.
    | Likes جوري, Ğħαrєєвαħ, Abz2000 liked this post
    chat Quote

Marina-Aisha's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

She is soo strong I would have freak out if that was me

wwwislamicboardcom - 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhan Allah! I salute this girl!

MashaAllah, and to think she was only 16!
    i wish all of us were like that, they'd never defeat us.
    Many lessons learnt from her strength and morale.
    So true. We should read her story to our children. What an exemplary muslimah she is masha Allah!
    chat Quote

Haya emaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    death...chasing u!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhanAllah! she is real brave Muslim girl..
    JAZAKALLAH for sharing

HIJAB IS MY PRIDE
    my hijab2 v01 by yip87 1 - 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam,

She's tough.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

12. Hide
Hey there! 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 16-year old girl targeted by FBI for being 'too Muslim' - Cageprisoners.com exclusive