Ali137's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Unhappy ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

Report bad ads?

Around 8 months ago I had a well-paid job that I had done for over 5 years and out of a sudden I decided to leave and pursue a business. My parents, wife, children, colleagues, manager everyone told me not to leave as I will regret it but I did not listen to one single person and left. (I am so dumb at times!!!!!)

The business failed and now I am unemployed and feel so ashamed of going to the job centre to sign on. I feel I have let my wife, kids and parents down big time. My farther and everyone was very proud of me when I had this job.

I feel like I am in the same situation that I was 5 years ago when I was unemployed and kept asking Allah for a good job and Allah provided me with the job I recently left.

I feel like my life from a young age to now has been going up then down, happy then sad, happy then sad. I cant take this anymore!!!! I always make the wrong decision.

Every member of my family now have jobs and I am the only one without a job. I feel so ashamed and hate myself.

I do my 5 daily prayer and I have learnt a lot of new dua, read the translation of the Quran fully and I have learnt a lot about myself and people who I cannot trust in my family. My emaan has improved as a result of this hardship and test that I am facing.

With the grace of Allah, the same job that I left came up again and I applied, passed the application stage and went for the interview and now I am waiting for the results.

Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the job interview that I done in May 2012 and I move onto the next stage of the interview process, the results should come by post this month (June 2012).
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    marwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

May Allah make your job interview successful and grant you a good job as soon as possible. And do not be too hard on yourself, because you did what you thought is the best, but things did not work the way you expected. Your rizq is from Allah, so just be patient and keep praying.
    | Likes Snowflake, sofiap liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I feel so depressed and sad at all times, i try to make myself happy by going to the mosque to pray, shopping, etc. But nothing works, I pray to Allah to relieve me from this hardship i am facing. This is affecting my family life.

I feel so stupid for leaving a good job that Allah gave me, but i know that Allah does everything for a reason and i blame myself for my own mistakes.

Please make dua for me that i pass the job interview that i done.
    chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I do my 5 daily prayer and I have learnt a lot of new dua, read the translation of the Quran fully and I have learnt a lot about myself and people who I cannot trust in my family. My emaan has improved as a result of this hardship and test that I am facing.
    Masha Allah. This is amazing. Makes me remember a hadith of Ali (ra) who said that the hardship that draw a man nearer to Allah is blessing, and the hardship that takes him away from Allah is a punishment. So don't despair at all brother. It is the hard rains that wash away the dust. May Allah grant you this job and make it good for your deen, dunya and akhira. Ameen.
    | Likes Abz2000, ~Zaria~ liked this post
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I just want to work and provide for my family, i dont want to take handouts from the governemnt, i feel so ashamed.

At several stages of the 8 months of unemployment i thought about sucide but then relised that this is harram in Islam.

My wife, and my mother is the only one who is thinking about me during this hardship i am facing, my dad does not give a toss about me. All he worries about is my younger siblings who are over 20 years old. They are not kids, they are old eneogh to look after their own selves. My dad treats them like king and queens. Just like now he got food for everyone and called out all my younger siblings names and did not call me. He has done this on several occasions.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali137 View Post
    I just want to work and provide for my family, i dont want to take handouts from the governemnt, i feel so ashamed.

At several stages of the 8 months of unemployment i thought about sucide but then relised that this is harram in Islam.

My wife, and my mother is the only one who is thinking about me during this hardship i am facing, my dad does not give a toss about me. All he worries about is my younger siblings who are over 20 years old. They are not kids, they are old eneogh to look after their own selves. My dad treats them like king and queens. Just like now he got food for everyone and called out all my younger siblings names and did not call me. He has done this on several occasions.
    May Allah ease your pain brother. When are you expecting to hear about the job? Can you not do any casual work in the meantime? I know it won't pay much, but it'll be better than nothing.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

They said 2-3 weeks time and the 3 weeks falls next week 11-17 June 2012. They said the results will come by post.

Please make dua that i pass the interview and move to the next stage of the interveiw process, i am so scared.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Insha Allah brother. Here are some duas you can do for yourself. May Allah, Ar Razaaq, provide for you from His blessings. Ameen.

Dua for when something becomes difficult for you - http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/043.html
    Dua for anguish - http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/035.html

And...

128 1 - ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

Hasbunallaahu wa ni'amal-wakeel.
    Allah is sufficient for us and the best of those on whom to depend.
    Reference: Al-Bukhari, 5/172.

Ask Allah especially during Tahajjud, and in obligatory salahs during sujood especially. Allah is closest to His slaves at these times.

Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, "The closest Allah Ta'ala gets to his servant is in the last portion of the night. If you possess the ability to be from among those who remember Allah, then become one of them." [Tirmidhi]

The Prophet ﷺ said:
    أَقْرَبُ مَا يَكُونُ الْعَبْدُ مِنْ رَبِّهِ وَهُوَ سَاجِدٌ
    “The closest that a servant is to his Lord is when he is in prostration.”(Muslim)
    | Likes ~Zaria~ liked this post
    chat Quote

Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it's true brother,
    there are people who feel successful going to a stable job but their lives are in tatters when it comes to the reality of eternity, they either feel good about the evil they live in, or they feel messed up about it every day, and the job and the rest of their life becomes a hollow shell,
    then there are those who leave it all along with the evil way of life and along with it's temptations and trials which is a never ending loop.
    and they have one thing, hope of Mercy from Allah, and a guaranteed retirement package of at least 10 times this world and everything in it, along with mansions and gardens with rivers flowing beneath, from which they'll never be asked to leave.

“Say: ‘In the Bounty of Allah, and in His Mercy —therein let them rejoice.’
    That is better than what they amass”
    [Quran - Yunus 10:58]

May Allah keep you from all evil, and give you sustenance which is good and pure, and cause you to be grateful for His favours.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 06-09-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    | Likes Snowflake, Scimitar liked this post
    ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

2dvls74 1 - ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

2vw9341 1 - ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

brother,

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you are in. But try not to let it get you down too much. Remember that everything that happened was decreed by Allaah (swt) and it could happen no other way. Whatever befalls you could not have missed you, and whatever missed you could never have come to you. Allaah (swt) is the best of planners and Insha'Allaah He will provide you with something much better than what you had before. Maintain your trust in Allaah (swt) and keep praying, reading Qur'an and making plenty of du'a. May Allaah (swt) make you successful and cause you to pass the interview you had, Aameen. Please let us know how it goes.
    | Likes Snowflake, Scimitar, ~Zaria~ liked this post

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

JazakAllah Kairun to everyone for your kind comments. I will let everyone know what happends.

Please keep me in your dua that i pass the Interview and my wife, parents, and children are happy again for me. Like today i feel much better and the most odd thing is On Friday on Jummah day i feel depressed, i know this is the saytan Iblis trying to make me loose faith.
    | Likes yasirslm liked this post
    chat Quote

TrueStranger's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Karin Rika
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ali137 View Post
    JazakAllah Kairun to everyone for your kind comments. I will let everyone know what happends.

Please keep me in your dua that i pass the Interview and my wife, parents, and children are happy again for me. Like today i feel much better and the most odd thing is On Friday on Jummah day i feel depressed, i know this is the saytan Iblis trying to make me loose faith.

Sometimes the suspense is killing. May you pass the interview and be given the opportunity to support your family once again.

70:28 Lo! the doom of their Lord is that before which none can feel secure
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazak Allahu Khairan to all brothers and sisters who made dua for me, with the will of Allah (swt) I have passed the first stage of the interview process that I went to on the 22 May 2012.

I am so grateful to Allah (swt) for making me happy.

Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the 2nd part of the interview process on 13 July 2012 the medical and fitness test and all the checks (reference check, criminal records checks, etc).
    | Likes Snowflake, glo, جوري, Abu Zainab, Scimitar liked this post
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My 2nd Job interview is this Friday, another 4 days to go please make due for me regarding the below:
    ————————————————� �
    Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the 2nd part of the JOB interview process on 13 July 2012 the medical and fitness test and all the background checks (previous employment reference check, criminal records checks, etc).

Please make dua that on the 13 July 2012 for my medical test for the Job interview Allah increases my eyesight power, hearing, breathing. And my urine is clear, My height/weight and blood pressure check is ok.

For the fitness test please make dua that Allah increases my running and upper arm strength.

Please make dua that all background checks on me is processed quickly.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah give you a job better than the previous one n keep you happy always Ameen don't lose hope Akhi Allah's there He'll help you inshaAllah.

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Al hamdulillah you got through the first part! May Allah grant you the highest success in the second interview too. Ameen
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18 View Post
    May Allah give you a job better than the previous one n keep you happy always Ameen don't lose hope Akhi Allah's there He'll help you inshaAllah.
    Its for the same job, same organisation which i dearly regret leaving and made a hugh mistake, but Allah gave me a second chance and made me pass the first part of the interveiw, please make dua for me to pass the medical and fitness test on the 13 July 2012.

I am in need of all your dua brother and sisters.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

For those of you who dont want to read all of my thread again, i am posting this again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My 2nd Job interview is this Friday, another 4 days to go please make due for me regarding the below:
    —————————————————
    Brothers and sisters please make dua for me that I pass the 2nd part of the JOB interview process on 13 July 2012 the medical and fitness test and all the background checks (previous employment reference check, criminal records checks, etc).

Please make dua that on the 13 July 2012 for my medical test for the Job interview Allah increases my eyesight power, hearing, breathing. And my urine is clear, My height/weight and blood pressure check is ok.

For the fitness test please make dua that Allah increases my running and upper arm strength.

Please make dua that all background checks on me is processed quickly.
    chat Quote

Endymion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May He SWT,the almighty lord of the universe,bless you with success in all the tests of this life and the here after with flying colors.Ameeeeen Ya Rabb.

أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

400W91 1 - ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bro may Allah grant you whats good for you.

But bro I have a really bad feeling that your putting every hope on this job and forgetting its up to Allaah.

Dont set yourself up for a fall, LET ALLAH TAKE CONTROL !

if you get this, i'll be very happy for you
    | Likes eisaku liked this post

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~ Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ~~~~Please make dua for me (I am facing hardship and test from Allah)~~~~~~