× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1809

No courage..

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No courage..

Report bad ads?

Assalamualaykum(peace be upon you),

A few years ago, I wanted to tell the truth to people about those who bring handphones to school. Well, it might not sound much to you but it somehow makes me angry if a student brings a phone to school because they're just not allowed to. Even so, I never really had the courage to look straight to someone's face and tell him not to bring hand phones to school even though I am one of the prefects. It's not like the other prefects are doing a great job, I just didn't want to take the burden of guilt because I'm suppose to take his phone and confiscate it as a prefect. I couldn't take it so I left being one after a year.. Well you know what? Things just got worst after that.. I realized something really important after this, I was.. afraid of people. I don't know why, I just am. I know that we should be afraid of Allah S.W.T. but sometimes the fear overtakes your whole body you know.. I keep thinking being a hypocrite when I try to correct others(esp Muslims). . . . what the heck is the matter with me? I am in-charge of the Islamic society but I didn't really make other students perform their 5 daily prayers. I feel like I'm not doing what a leader is suppose to be doing. I feel like I have failed the Muslim ummah. I'm afraid that Allah will punish me during yaumul-qiyamah because of this. It got deeper, I fear that this would become a great big deal in the future if the oppressors would come to my land. What would I do then? Run like a coward or stay and fight?

Need your advice,
    Last edited by Hamza Asadullah; 07-18-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    No courage..

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: No courage..

you can never make others do what you want, you can only prevent them from harming others or making public displays.

its good to beat yourself up now and then, you've sighted a flaw in yuorself which is good nad are now looking to change it which is even better.

Hmm they say the best thing to do is face what you fear, so i guess next time you see people doing something wrong make yourself heard.

3 levels of imaan right, changing with your hands - speaking with your mouth - hating with your heart, majority fall into the lowest level obviously but if you feel you can step it up, props to you
    No courage..

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! No courage.. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. No courage..