Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wink christian

Report bad ads?

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi wa barakato

hello im a born again christian of 11 years. recently ive found that i had lost a lot of my christianity and had to relearn a lot of things. the things i am learning in christianity again are so good that i could not understand how much i have missed them until i found them again. i have posted on the wake-up project for a year and learned a lot about islam from there but have decided to learn islam from a true islamic forums. its the closest thing i can get aside from going to the mosque and pray alongside with islam which i would have no problem at all in doing. ive met many good muslims in islam and have staid friends with them outside forums and on facebook and youtube. i had given long consideration of reverting to islam but after much prayer god has led me back to christianity and this is where i will stay and am very happy as a christian. though to be clear i have much love and respect for my friends in islam and will always continue in this way. so a little about me: i build things with steel and have travled all over the united states for work. i love mixed martial arts. im 31 have no children and am not married. i always try to put others before myself as i consider myself a true martyr. a martyr as a life style isnt jsut a final sacrifice of life its the choices you make and the length you will go for your friend and many other things all throughout your life plus a general disregard for death. i have always carried the dead weight and have always still been successful in my life only through the grace of god. i do have some serious questions about islam and will be asking them and if anyone with knowledge, which i am very sure there a lot on this forum with a great deal of knowledge more then myself, i would be very greateful. my intentions are not to offend anyone as we are all belivers in my perspective i am only here to learn and to fellowship. thank you. god bless you. peace.

oh and i typo a lot and it will not get any better. sorry.
    | Likes Periwinkle18, Signor liked this post

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: christian

Greetings and peace be with you hageos;

Welcome to the forum, I have found everyone here to be very friendly and helpful over the years, I hope you find the same.

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith friendship and understanding,

Eric
    | Likes hageos liked this post
    christian

You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hi hageos welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing your background I hope you will have a pleasant and beneficial stay here
    christian

RE0IROm 1 - christian

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Peace with you and welcome to forum.
    christian

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

6. Report bad ads?
    Hulk's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Part-time Avenger
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just noticed you registered like 2 months ago, why so long to say hi lol. Oh well, who am I to talk. I registered 2010 and only started actually posting a year later.
    | Likes Marina-Aisha, hageos liked this post
    christian

RE0IROm 1 - christian

hageos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

for some reason the email never went through for activation and when i tried to send the activation again it said error. so i got really desparate and was going to ask one of my frinds that i know posts here to talk to the admins for me to see why this happened. i checked back on the site for a quik look and lo and behold : it reset itself and i was able to click for an activation.

MustafaMc's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by hageos View Post
    i do have some serious questions about islam and will be asking them and if anyone with knowledge, which i am very sure there a lot on this forum with a great deal of knowledge more then myself, i would be very greateful. my intentions are not to offend anyone as we are all belivers in my perspective i am only here to learn and to fellowship.
    Hello hageos, God willing we will try to answer questions to the best of our ability.

Signor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hey Hageos

Pleasure to see you here man,its me "EnsytMan" on other forum.For others,I know this guy for about a year,one of the gems i've found on internet,a believer in interfaith unity.I've hope he will be loved by many here as well.Btw hageos,I like the how you put yourself (referring to not reverting to Islam) As a Muslim we believe only Allah changes hearts and thank God you didn't said"Oh!Devil was deceiving me" or something like this

See you Around
    christian

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

eynstman my bro! now I KNOW this is a good forums!
    | Likes Signor liked this post

12. Report bad ads?
    Abz2000's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Abz Iz Back!!!
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum
    just to let you know, I may be full of flaws and mistakes, but I know Islam is the truth and that the message is from God so I accept it, I hope I never shop around to pick what suits my whims while rejecting what I know to be the truth just because I've somehow justified my choice in my mind.

I hope you won't be hurt by what I said, but im sure you agree that a good friend will always let you know if your flies are undone, and a stupid friend would let you walk about like that without telling you just in case it hurts ur feelings.

May God guide us all to the truth, and give us the urge to seek what's true rather than what we justify.
    | Likes MustafaMc, Periwinkle18, Signor liked this post
    christian

2dvls74 1 - christian

2vw9341 1 - christian

Periwinkle18's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    *reading mode*
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^Ameen

Welcome to the forum hageos hope u like it here n learn lots
    christian

Allah made everyone different thats what makes them special,so no matter what ppl say just remember you're SPECIAL!!
    "You are with the one you love"
    Nem0
    080411014129621 zpsf15d01de 1 - christian

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum
    just to let you know, I may be full of flaws and mistakes, but I know Islam is the truth and that the message is from God so I accept it, I hope I never shop around to pick what suits my whims while rejecting what I know to be the truth just because I've somehow justified my choice in my mind.

I hope you won't be hurt by what I said, but im sure you agree that a good friend will always let you know if your flies are undone, and a stupid friend would let you walk about like that without telling you just in case it hurts ur feelings.

May God guide us all to the truth, and give us the urge to seek what's true rather than what we justify.
    no bro abz2000 i am not offended by what you have said about what you hope for yourself. and to make myself clear i hope you stick to where god has led you and keep strongly to your beliefs and grow stronger in your deen. i would also add that me being a christian is no lesser then you being islam. as far as im concerned we are both in subbmission to gods ultimate plan.
    my door is always open and my light is always on brother and i am always here to talk. peace.
    | Likes Signor liked this post

16. Hide
Hey there! christian Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. christian